Social sciences are fraudulent bullshit

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
90% of 'social sciences' are either fake pseudoscience invented by Marxists or some variant of the bluepill that feminists use to brainwash men into doing something that's not in their own or society's interests imo.

I'm not kidding about this. There is literally nothing scientific about anything these clowns say. They can't prove or disprove most if any of their 'theories' because it's all made up bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and MaghrebGator
Yes. And they play with endless scenarios by adding and removing small but key variants constantly.

For example i remember once this university student told me that "Muh, harsher punishments by law don't reduce crime, it's proven by studies" yet when i asked him for those studies he didn’t want to share them. I bet my life that they forgot to signal economical differences, crime probability prevalence, jurisprudence differences, etc

Please don't make me laugh.

Yes. And they play with endless scenarios by adding and removing small but key variants constantly.

For example i remember once this university student told me that "Muh, harsher punishments by law don't reduce crime, it's proven by studies" yet when i asked him for those studies he didn’t want to share them. I bet my life that they forgot to signal economical differences, crime probability prevalence, jurisprudence differences, etc

Please don't make me laugh.
The crime example is especially stupid. Yet these same idiots say massive fines are useful for punishing corporations jfl.