Social skills and nt are pretty much cope

NOT GONNA READ A SINGLE GOD DAMN FUCKIJG WORD ANYONE SAYS NOT EVEN GONNA REAS

NT IS EVERYTHING NT IS EVERYTHING IDGAF NT IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Why you on looksmax then if u think it’s all about nt?

I’ve been thinking more about the nt pill and how much do your social skills really affect your life. I’ve come to the conclusion that unless you are giga autistic it is nearly impossible to be haloed by your ntness and social skills.

I use to be much fatter than I am right now (I am more skinny fat tbh) and the way people treated me before and after losing weight was much different. There was also no change in my social skills since the time between the two periods was less than a year. However, I was treated much better than I was prior. People that I use to interact with on a daily basis were nicer to me (most were very quiet when talking to me) and I started to have what I would deem as normal interactions with people.
@AscendingHero can confirm that I looked much different between now and when I was fatter. Another time i had this drastic change in the way people treated me was when I grew my hair out to a normal length (basically up until high school my parents made me get a buzzcut). I also vaguely remember people started treating me differently after I got glasses in the second grade. It was as if they put me into a different level on the social hierarchy.

Now what all these examples have in common is a change in my appearance. Not a change in social skills. My social skills are pretty average so I wouldn’t say they failo me at all besides the fact that I had no social media up until a couple weeks ago and that really didn’t even hinder me much tbh.

So with all of this in mind and what I understand of lookism and the blackpill, your social level in society is really determined by your looks (unless you’re rich, being rich is a little different) and not how social you or nt you are.

One example of this is my 5’ 8” Chinese friend who is an incel in the states but pretty average over in china where he was able to get a few slays. My friend is extremely good at talking to people (very low inhib, doesn’t run out of things to say, charismatic, etc) but he was still at a lower end of the social hierarchy at my old high school than compared to me. He cold approached probably like 50 different girls, ranging from low tier Becky to high tier Becky of varying races which all rejected him. While I have been asked out by girls that I’ve known in class multiple times and never cold approached in my life lmao. I’ve also been invited to more parties than he has by kids and so on. Basically I was at a much higher end of the social hierarchy compared to him even though I was much less nt and had worse social skills. The only difference being I’m a tall white normie and he’s a short ethnic sub5.

So moral of the story is that unless you don’t speak or are giga autistic it is extremely hard to be failoed by your social skills and ntness. And it’s the same with being haloed, all the old people I know with great social skills use to be goodlooking and I am 100 percent certain they get treated differently after the age pill has destroyed their collagen.
1000000 words to say nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20189
Here is why all social skills + game is a complete waste of time and actually doesn't matter at all.

Only unless your literally an incel who cannot form the word "Hello", then you don't need any of this. Let me explain.

Average low tier rating men like many of us used to be (or still are) would approach girls...get awkward and come out unsuccessful. Hmm we wonder to ourselves...must be my game and social skills. WRONG. It only went bad because of how bad looking and unattractive you are. If you ascend...and become Chad, it will seem as if your social skills and game increased substantially. No this is not due to confidence or a fluke. It's literally because the feminoids make it easier to have conversation with.

It's all looks. If you don't look hot in their eyes the convo will go bad no matter what. They will subconsciously emit signals that they're awkward and want to leave making you feel awkward. If your a Chad they will make it easier.

Example.

Beta/incelcuck: "Hello"
Feminoids: "Hi" *looking away with her eyes away from you and almost closing off body language*

Chad/Alpha:"Hello"
Feminoids:"Heyy, I haven't seen you before. Where are you from?" Or "Hii, how can I help" *while she's facing you full body and leaning close with intentional eye contact*.

Both men said the same thing. Yet one will go home wondering why his game and social skills are terrible and he will become depressed. And the other will go home with a girl.

This is why looks matter so much. Being a Chad makes women submissive, which in turn makes you more dominant. You will instinctively become Alpha. This is why red pill is bs. It's all looks bross.

• +1
Reactions: Coompill and autistic_tendencies
indeed i dont see 5'4 indians as the most popular guys but I see hella MTNs as the most popular, if u simply meet a looks threshold + high status and NT u will be popular its not just looks
Introverted chadlites mog to another dimension giga statusmaxxed normies IRL

Cope that’s incel aspie fantasy + legit chadlite are so rare it don’t even matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Alexanderr
Here is why all social skills + game is a complete waste of time and actually doesn't matter at all.

Only unless your literally an incel who cannot form the word "Hello", then you don't need any of this. Let me explain.
Even if you are good-looking, most women will or cannot carry a conversation. Even more so if you want to move beyond superficial conversations into something more serious.

If she's showing initiative and asking you tons of questions during a conversation and you reply with short-one-word answers with tons of awkward pauses... She will leave that conversation with the belief you are either not interested in her or are simply weird.

Even when looks-centered, women can still identify awkward conversations and encounters.

That's even a best-case scenario. Most times you will have to be the one that takes the initiative even if you are good-looking.

I don't think I've ever met a guy that got tons of girls that didn't put in some initiative in social interactions (initiative not just being the bare minimum "hello"). Looks just make it a lot easier for her to (want to) be engaged in a conversation and/or anything beyond that.

Too many guys here are direct contradictions to that belief for it to even be remotely true.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer and TeenAscender
Even if you are good-looking, most women will or cannot carry a conversation. Even more so if you want to move beyond superficial conversations into something more serious.

If she's showing initiative and asking you tons of questions during a conversation and you reply with short-one-word answers with tons of awkward pauses... She will leave that conversation with the belief you are either not interested in her or are simply weird.

Even when looks-centered, women can still identify awkward conversations and encounters.

That's even a best-case scenario. Most times you will have to be the one that takes the initiative even if you are good-looking.

I don't think I've ever met a guy that got tons of girls that didn't put in some initiative in social interactions (initiative not just being the bare minimum "hello"). Looks just make it a lot easier for her to (want to) be engaged in a conversation and/or anything beyond that.

I understand your point yes, however you need to consider that women don't really just keep asking questions or ever attempt for more dialogue. The second they realize your not a good talker, they'll just then try and change location or prompt a hookup. i.e. "Are you busy later? my place is free if you want to chill?". Or they might just get your snap and then walk away gaslighting themself into believing that your amazing socially and they messed up.

Regardless, they might try to initiate a physical move too. I've had chicks literally just resort to touching my arm, poking me, or straight up winging when you ignore them or be dry.

Then again women act differently due to personalities, geolocation (through culture), and also their cycle lmfao.

Good response, appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Did not read but nt is a PREREQUISITE it is NOT a boost, incels
You cannot talk your way INTO pussy, but talking your way OUT OF pussy is a very real thing

I understand your point yes, however you need to consider that women don't really just keep asking questions or ever attempt for more dialogue. The second they realize your not a good talker, they'll just then try and change location or prompt a hookup. i.e. "Are you busy later? my place is free if you want to chill?". Or they might just get your snap and then walk away gaslighting themself into believing that your amazing socially and they messed up.
I believe you are highly overestimating the ability of most women to actually do this.

For some women, this might be the case but the fact is that most women are simply not straightforward enough (especially with guys they like) to say something like that.

Just walking up to you is a grand ordeal. Let alone initiating a hookup with a presumed stranger they are having a dull conversation with. Women too can be victims of the things like self-doubt, introversion or shyness.
Regardless, they might try to initiate a physical move too. I've had chicks literally just resort to touching my arm, poking me, or straight up winging when you ignore them or be dry.
They can be a lot more physical, though odds are they'll only do this if they already know you to some degree. Which you usually do through some conversation(s) prior.

What you do after such actions though is what's of importance. At least if you want to move beyond superficial conversations.

The introvert, the grand overthinker, or the loner will be confused about how to proceed further. Do I touch her back? Do I point it out? Do I move on to more risky subjects? If so how? Or hell, they might not even pick up on such things.

This is where your social skills come in to assist in helping you pick up on these nuances and smoothly transition from one stage to the other. Obviously, if the woman is pretty capable of this herself, it makes your job that much easier but... Most women simply aren't.

After all, in modern times they don't have to do the heavy lifting and are likely not used to it either.
Then again women act differently due to personalities, geolocation (through culture), and also their cycle lmfao.
Yeah, there are tons of different factors that would likely influence their social behavior as well.

I believe you are highly overestimating the ability of most women to actually do this.

For some women, this might be the case but the fact is that most women are simply not straightforward enough (especially with guys they like) to say something like that.

Just walking up to you is a grand ordeal. Let alone initiating a hookup with a presumed stranger they are having a dull conversation with. Women too can be victims of the things like self-doubt, introversion or shyness.

They can be a lot more physical, though odds are they'll only do this if they already know you to some degree. Which you usually do through some conversation(s) prior.

What you do after such actions though is what's of importance. At least if you want to move beyond superficial conversations.

The introvert, the grand overthinker, or the loner will be confused about how to proceed further. Do I touch her back? Do I point it out? Do I move on to more risky subjects? If so how? Or hell, they might not even pick up on such things.

This is where your social skills come in to assist in helping you pick up on these nuances and smoothly transition from one stage to the other. Obviously, if the woman is pretty capable of this herself, it makes your job that much easier but... Most women simply aren't.

After all, in modern times they don't have to do the heavy lifting and are likely not used to it either.

Yeah, there are tons of different factors that would likely influence their social behavior as well.
Good points, you've touched on parts i didnt consider. Thank you brethren

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
if only looks mattered, i wouldnt see so many normies with cute gfs from all age groups
You underrate men and overrate women

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
You cannot talk your way INTO pussy, but talking your way OUT OF pussy is a very real thing
Yes I agree

Women don't care what you say if they're attracted to you. If saying something "wrong" means a girl doesn't want to fuck you anymore, it means she wasn't really attracted to you in the first place. Being NT is not a prerequisite for anything, plenty of good looking men have tons of sex while not being or saying NT things all the time.

Women don't care what you say if they're attracted to you. If saying something "wrong" means a girl doesn't want to fuck you anymore, it means she wasn't really attracted to you in the first place. Being NT is not a prerequisite for anything, plenty of good looking men have tons of sex while not being or saying NT things all the time.
Well you said it right there, “good looking men,” the less goodlooking you are the less failos you can have, so if you don’t have at least have average ntness and social skills ur fucked as a normie, but if ur chadlite u get a bit more leeway. But if ur actually autistic like diagnosed type shit I’m not even sure chad looks could save you

@Zer0/∞ look at this cope

The more good looking you are the less NT you have to be. This is something that’s obvious to any blackpilled person and not something that I should have to blatantly spell out in every comment I make about social things.

Chad can get away with being massively autistic, YOU can’t. And there’s even a limit for chad, again not something that needs to be said but there it is.

A htn, even though women are attracted to him, is going to be MASSIVELY pulled down by autism. I promise you, it’s not even close to being as clear cut as “if she’s attracted to you she doesn’t care if you’re nt” and this is not something that’s up for debate.

Even gigachad will be PULLED DOWN by autism, but he’s gigachad so it’s not going to seriously make any real difference for him. At around psl chadlite level is when you can be pretty autistic and still end up overall being fine, a htn can be maybe mildly autistic, a normie needs to be fucking normal if he wants any chance in hell of getting anything (the vast majority of incels are autistic normies) and subhumans.. well.. you know, it’s over regardless

These aren’t opinions I’m giving you these are just the facts of how things work
Take them or leave them

You guys are retarded personality matters a lot to women lmao but if you're short or ugly everything you do is failod

Trust me I know I am an athlete and was in a fraternity also.

Also race matters as well Indians are at the bottom of the barrel worse than arabs also.

I’ve been thinking more about the nt pill and how much do your social skills really affect your life. I’ve come to the conclusion that unless you are giga autistic it is nearly impossible to be haloed by your ntness and social skills.

I use to be much fatter than I am right now (I am more skinny fat tbh) and the way people treated me before and after losing weight was much different. There was also no change in my social skills since the time between the two periods was less than a year. However, I was treated much better than I was prior. People that I use to interact with on a daily basis were nicer to me (most were very quiet when talking to me) and I started to have what I would deem as normal interactions with people.
@AscendingHero can confirm that I looked much different between now and when I was fatter. Another time i had this drastic change in the way people treated me was when I grew my hair out to a normal length (basically up until high school my parents made me get a buzzcut). I also vaguely remember people started treating me differently after I got glasses in the second grade. It was as if they put me into a different level on the social hierarchy.

Now what all these examples have in common is a change in my appearance. Not a change in social skills. My social skills are pretty average so I wouldn’t say they failo me at all besides the fact that I had no social media up until a couple weeks ago and that really didn’t even hinder me much tbh.

So with all of this in mind and what I understand of lookism and the blackpill, your social level in society is really determined by your looks (unless you’re rich, being rich is a little different) and not how social you or nt you are.

One example of this is my 5’ 8” Chinese friend who is an incel in the states but pretty average over in china where he was able to get a few slays. My friend is extremely good at talking to people (very low inhib, doesn’t run out of things to say, charismatic, etc) but he was still at a lower end of the social hierarchy at my old high school than compared to me. He cold approached probably like 50 different girls, ranging from low tier Becky to high tier Becky of varying races which all rejected him. While I have been asked out by girls that I’ve known in class multiple times and never cold approached in my life lmao. I’ve also been invited to more parties than he has by kids and so on. Basically I was at a much higher end of the social hierarchy compared to him even though I was much less nt and had worse social skills. The only difference being I’m a tall white normie and he’s a short ethnic sub5.

So moral of the story is that unless you don’t speak or are giga autistic it is extremely hard to be failoed by your social skills and ntness. And it’s the same with being haloed, all the old people I know with great social skills use to be goodlooking and I am 100 percent certain they get treated differently after the age pill has destroyed their collagen.
you can be autistic chad and still slay

Get Limb lengthening. You could go to 5 ft 9 with femur + tibia surgery. (3 inches on femur, 3 inches on tibia). DO IT
5'9 is still manlet. No surgery for autism/aspie behavior though :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Average low tier rating men like many of us used to be (or still are) would approach girls...get awkward and come out unsuccessful. Hmm we wonder to ourselves...must be my game and social skills. WRONG. It only went bad because of how bad looking and unattractive you are. If you ascend...and become Chad, it will seem as if your social skills and game increased substantially. No this is not due to confidence or a fluke. It's literally because the feminoids make it easier to have conversation with.

It's all looks. If you don't look hot in their eyes the convo will go bad no matter what. They will subconsciously emit signals that they're awkward and want to leave making you feel awkward. If your a Chad they will make it easier.

Example.

Beta/incelcuck: "Hello"
Feminoids: "Hi" *looking away with her eyes away from you and almost closing off body language*

Chad/Alpha:"Hello"
Feminoids:"Heyy, I haven't seen you before. Where are you from?" Or "Hii, how can I help" *while she's facing you full body and leaning close with intentional eye contact*.

Both men said the same thing. Yet one will go home wondering why his game and social skills are terrible and he will become depressed. And the other will go home with a girl.

This is why looks matter so much. Being a Chad makes women submissive, which in turn makes you more dominant. You will instinctively become Alpha. This is why red pill is bs. It's all looks bross.
yes and even if you're sort of akward it won't ruin it. It's a positive feedback cycle. which gets better/worse. biggest 🚩when conv is one sided. ss and game are topping

• +1
Reactions: Tobi
5 ft 9 is still much better than 5 ft 3 and will net more positive results.
Idk bhai. Too risky and expensive. I will just ldar

Looks and social skills are 50/50
They're equally important

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Well if it’s a white high tier normie then I agree u can probably get a cute girlfriend but if ur an ethnic guy who is average height and 5/10 in the face it’s gonna be kinda hard
Brown Egyptian men that are under 5'5 and average looking slay

Real charisma is rare. Bald and Bankrupt from YouTube has genuine charisma. Yes, he is 6'3" and facially attractive, but he's also a 50 year old oldcel that screams sex pest. I think people here have a very poor balance with their opinions, it's almost like one thing either is everything or nothing. I've met some people in my life that could talk Arabs into buying sand. That doesn't necessarily translate to getting girls, but I'd like to use a driver and a car analogy. Car is the looks and the driver is the personality. Autistic retard that is dumb might drive it OK, but they'll probably crash. A decent drive will be fine with a very nice car. Put a professional rally driver in an excellent car and they'll go places fast and stunningly. Poor looks would be like a wheelbarrow. At least if you push it hard you might keep up with walking speed.

• +1
Reactions: WhatsMonogamy and klip11
you need all of em

Looks and social skills are 50/50
They're equally important
looks are more important, you can have looks and not have social skills and still get some women (maybe not high quality but some). if you dont have looks it doesnt matter what you do, you will literally never have women like you, and people probably wont even like you

• +1
Some things confused with social skills that have a small halo if you meet her minimum standard of looks.

1. Voice deepness can halo you. I'm getting surgery to max this out when I can afford it.

2. Numbers game. Guys who talk to girls everywhere get more results, IF they are at least high tier normie. Your friend didn't meet the minimum cutoff for numbers game to work in the states for him.

3. Money. You've shown off the life style you can give her in your tinder pictures. This gives you a small boost.

-- People see normies dating, and assume it's "social skills" when in reality is usually some combination of the above three.

Some things confused with social skills that have a small halo if you meet her minimum standard of looks.

1. Voice deepness can halo you. I'm getting surgery to max this out when I can afford it.

2. Numbers game. Guys who talk to girls everywhere get more results, IF they are at least high tier normie. Your friend didn't meet the minimum cutoff for numbers game to work in the states for him.

3. Money. You've shown off the life style you can give her in your tinder pictures. This gives you a small boost.

-- People see normies dating, and assume it's "social skills" when in reality is usually some combination of the above three.
great point bro, I had made a reply to someone about how much of a halo voice is irl. Jack denmo has about a LTN face and is tall but has a deep voice, he also runs numbers game and has money, which makes him slay.

• Love it
Depends what your base is. You need a combination of social exposure therapy and powerful compounds (e.g. nardil and vorinostat).

I'm about to order some vorinostat and I'll probably make a thread a couple of months down the line, reporting my experiences.
Where can I find Vorinostat? Also if u know where I can get nardil that would be great

if only looks mattered, i wouldnt see so many normies with cute gfs from all age groups
All betabuxxes and its over when they try a chad For the first time

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
All betabuxxes and its over when they try a chad For the first time
yea man every single normie i see is a betabux jfl

the state of this forum