Social skills/confidence unironically matter

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
This is especially important as your gf is going to want to meet your friends eventually, and will browse your social media, and if you don't have many NT photos w friends, this will failo you. My Chad/lite friends are always getting invites to birthdays/parties/social events and they bring their gfs along, and they are well respected members in their social circle. Women notice this and become more attracted to you.

Whereas I feel like I am more like a 2nd class citizen, and it is quite obvious to everyone (especially her) that I am on the outskirts of the group and that if I suddenly left no one would notice or care. Often times, when you become the jester of the group, or the butt of the joke, they notice this too, and lose interest

That's why I think it is important to socialcirclemaxx and NT & Friendshipmaxx before trying to get a gf, cos sooner or later she will want to meet your friends & if you can't introduce her to your social circle, it will be a massive failo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, EverythingMaxxer, BigBoy and 8 others
i can never read these for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
Everything matters including personality. But if you are truly bad looking you will almost certainly not attract anyone, whatever personality you have. When you meet a certain looks threshold your personality starts to matter, but the better the looks, the less personality you need.

• +1
Reactions: hail, EverythingMaxxer, BigBoy and 9 others
Personality matters for everyone normie and up

This is especially important as your gf is going to want to meet your friends eventually, and will browse your social media, and if you don't have many NT photos w friends, this will failo you. My Chad/lite friends are always getting invites to birthdays/parties/social events and they bring their gfs along, and they are well respected members in their social circle. Women notice this and become more attracted to you.

Whereas I feel like I am more like a 2nd class citizen, and it is quite obvious to everyone (especially her) that I am on the outskirts of the group and that if I suddenly left no one would notice or care. Often times, when you become the jester of the group, or the butt of the joke, they notice this too, and lose interest

That's why I think it is important to socialcirclemaxx and NT & Friendshipmaxx before trying to get a gf, cos sooner or later she will want to meet your friends & if you can't introduce her to your social circle, it will be a massive failo
why does your gf have to be in your social circle? doesnt she have her own friends? she is together with you not your friends.

also being Independant is the way to go. If you are too close with people you are scared of making big leaps such as moving to a different continent.

and of course social skills matter. the blackpill says they dont but it is more of an excuse to rot than actualy truth. also its moslty theorized by teenagers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
why does your gf have to be in your social circle? doesnt she have her own friends? she is together with you not your friends.

also being Independant is the way to go. If you are too close with people you are scared of making big leaps such as moving to a different continent
Of course, she does have her own friends. But you not introducing her to your friends is a bit of a red flag and a failo for her.

and yeah get what you mean, but it’s more of a response to being unable to easily make new friends. Like if I could make new friends easily I wouldn’t care about losing any of the ones I currently have