Socialmaxxing by roommates?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I found an apartment in town thats a three bedroom, rent would be cheap, its rented out by 2 women looking for a roommate guy or girl. I am introvert high inhib with not a very big friend circle in this new city. As a 4psl highinhibcel, is it worth moving there and making friends with them and then they introduce me to their friend circles and maybe single girls? Or am I living in fantasyland?

I am early 20s btw, so are these women

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
yes

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
Holy 2 girls1 guy

chad would get sucked off every minute by them and live rent free

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Holy 2 girls1 guy

chad would get sucked off every minute by them and live rent free

I am not chad though. Plus I havent even mailed and asked for viewing yet. Idk if they would reject me as a roomie after I went there lolol

• So Sad
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
I am not chad though. Plus I havent even mailed and asked for viewing yet. Idk if they would reject me as a roomie after I went there lolol
they would suk me off 2 even tho I’m not old enough

but tee hee hee

Yes. They are less likely to let you live there if you're low trust tho

im so scared of people i chose to spend 3x as much to not have roommates in college

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Low trust is dark triad like Alex Ramirez

they want high trust men
Faceyoucantrust

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You'll never get the spot if you act like a high inhib autistic chump unless you're 7+psl

You'll never get the spot if you act like a high inhib autistic chump unless you're 7+psl

I am not socially retarded and say dumb shit. I think I just don't like talk much and am very reserved

I am not socially retarded and say dumb shit. I think I just don't like talk much and am very reserved
If you want to get a spot in a student apartment you'll have to be at least a bit outgoing and fun to be around during the viewing unless they specifically asked for a quiet reserved type of roommate

I found an apartment in town thats a three bedroom, rent would be cheap, its rented out by 2 women looking for a roommate guy or girl. I am introvert high inhib with not a very big friend circle in this new city. As a 4psl highinhibcel, is it worth moving there and making friends with them and then they introduce me to their friend circles and maybe single girls? Or am I living in fantasyland?

I am early 20s btw, so are these women
U could get some psl 3 foid but nothing else
She would sill have a million other options then u

If you want to get a spot in a student apartment you'll have to be at least a bit outgoing and fun to be around during the viewing unless they specifically asked for a quiet reserved type of roommate
Lol then it might be over. How exactly are you outgoing during a viewing though? I have no problem with chatting with them, telling them what I enjoy doing in the freetime and such. The problem is that I would fucking hate if they would have parties and big get togethers at their place every once in a while, especially since I dont know anyone, so it would be fucking autistic to ask: Will you guys ever plan on having a lot of people over at once? I would literally be locked in my room during those times lol.

Lol then it might be over. How exactly are you outgoing during a viewing though? I have no problem with chatting with them, telling them what I enjoy doing in the freetime and such. The problem is that I would fucking hate if they would have parties and big get togethers at their place every once in a while, especially since I dont know anyone, so it would be fucking autistic to ask: Will you guys ever plan on having a lot of people over at once? I would literally be locked in my room during those times lol.
I just drank beer with them cracking jokes poking slight fun at people and myself and made sure that I was the last person left at the viewing when I moved to a student apartment.

Also you don't know anyone right now but living in an apartment like that you'd have to have actual aspergers syndrome to not get a social circle.

If that doesn't sound good to you though, living in a student apartment is probably just not for you.

I just drank beer with them cracking jokes poking slight fun at people and myself and made sure that I was the last person left at the viewing when I moved to a student apartment.

Also you don't know anyone right now but living in an apartment like that you'd have to have actual aspergers syndrome to not get a social circle.

If that doesn't sound good to you though, living in a student apartment is probably just not for you.
Its not a student apartment

They'd likely reject you.
Only reason they wouldn't reject you is one or both are already in a relationship with chad and they don't want to disrespect him

Yes, do it.

Roommates were honestly one of the best things for my highinhib social autism. But put yourself in positions where you can talk to them and hang out more in the living room or something, instead of secluding in your room. Hanging out with females though can bring out your sensitive side which doesn't necessarily translate well over to interacting with guys. But on the plus side, women on average are more NT so it'll help you NTmax. It'll be a good experience, you'll be around them most of the day so it's not like there's pressure that you have to keep a conversation going. Teaches you how to sit in "awkwardness", which btw is a term only used by insecure subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
Yes, do it.

Roommates were honestly one of the best things for my highinhib social autism. But put yourself in positions where you can talk to them and hang out more in the living room or something, instead of secluding in your room. Hanging out with females though can bring out your sensitive side which doesn't necessarily translate well over to interacting with guys. But on the plus side, women on average are more NT so it'll help you NTmax. It'll be a good experience, you'll be around them most of the day so it's not like there's pressure that you have to keep a conversation going. Teaches you how to sit in "awkwardness", which btw is a term only used by insecure subhumans.

To late for the sensitive guy shit. I grew up with my mom and 4 sisters JFL

I haven't spoken to my flatmates in 3 months

• JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
To late for the sensitive guy shit. I grew up with my mom and 4 sisters JFL
Yikes, ye might not be a good idea. Girls would ask so I would tell them what was bothering me/muh feelings and shit. But then when I tried that with guys they usually would just make fun of me lol.

Yikes, ye might not be a good idea. Girls would ask so I would tell them what was bothering me/muh feelings and shit. But then when I tried that with guys they usually would just make fun of me lol.

Its over for the both of us amigo

Go ahead and try. The worst they can do is say no, and it's entirely possible you will be able to use them to build a social circle if you need one. Just remember not to turn down opportunity when it comes knocking.

And don't let them catch you browsing this website JFL