Venting SocialMaxxing, Making Freinds

G

georanitas

Trainee
Time online
7d 3h 29m
I have like 5 friends, but their all from like 3-4 years ago.
How do I make more, like how do I approach a classmate at school without sounding weird?
I'm not ugly, I'm 6'0, and get compliments a lot so I'm not sure why I struggle with making friends.

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Amateur
Time online
19d 17h 24m
georanitas said:
I have like 5 friends, but their all from like 3-4 years ago.
How do I make more, like how do I approach a classmate at school without sounding weird?
I'm not ugly, I'm 6'0, and get compliments a lot so I'm not sure why I struggle with making friends.
Honestly in school it's so easy to make friends man. Just greet them (compliments always work well), do stupid small talk with them, repeat everyday. They'll see you as their friend in no time.

RoBobaFett999

RoBobaFett999

Looksmax Graduate
Time online
130d 9h 32m
You probably can’t think of things to say on the spot. I know it’s like the blind leading the blind with me giving you advice but that’s personally my problem

Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
Time online
300d 16h 13m
georanitas said:
Just be very NT and friendly approach them and be like: "Hey, hey, wazzup my man!".
Start by talking first about school related stuff, homework, projects, whatever you do there, add your comments and observations about the school stuff, then gossip about teachers and other students, steer the discussion towards lighter and more fun topics, that's how you make friends, it's just simple social interaction.

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
Time online
29d 11h 23m
OldVirgin said:
idk man, i want to approach this girl who lives near to me but im ugly af
No you’re not, come on subhuman incel @subhuman incel isn’t he an attractive guy?

fvolkek

fvolkek

No reason to live anymore
Time online
42d 3h 32m
TrestIsBest said:
Honestly in school it's so easy to make friends man. Just greet them (compliments always work well), do stupid small talk with them, repeat everyday. They'll see you as their friend in no time.
it's not as easy as it sounds, looks, status and being NT matters a lot