SocialMaxxing, Making Freinds

D

Deleted member 14629

Iron
I have like 5 friends, but their all from like 3-4 years ago.
How do I make more, like how do I approach a classmate at school without sounding weird?
I'm not ugly, I'm 6'0, and get compliments a lot so I'm not sure why I struggle with making friends.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Kristin and JosephGarrot123
idk man, i want to approach this girl who lives near to me but im ugly af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 14543 and 2 others
I have like 5 friends, but their all from like 3-4 years ago.
How do I make more, like how do I approach a classmate at school without sounding weird?
I'm not ugly, I'm 6'0, and get compliments a lot so I'm not sure why I struggle with making friends.
Honestly in school it's so easy to make friends man. Just greet them (compliments always work well), do stupid small talk with them, repeat everyday. They'll see you as their friend in no time.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, thereallegend and Deleted member 12216
You probably can’t think of things to say on the spot. I know it’s like the blind leading the blind with me giving you advice but that’s personally my problem

Just be very NT and friendly approach them and be like: "Hey, hey, wazzup my man!".
Start by talking first about school related stuff, homework, projects, whatever you do there, add your comments and observations about the school stuff, then gossip about teachers and other students, steer the discussion towards lighter and more fun topics, that's how you make friends, it's just simple social interaction.

idk man, i want to approach this girl who lives near to me but im ugly af
No you’re not, come on @subhuman incel isn’t he an attractive guy?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Tony
Honestly in school it's so easy to make friends man. Just greet them (compliments always work well), do stupid small talk with them, repeat everyday. They'll see you as their friend in no time.
it's not as easy as it sounds, looks, status and being NT matters a lot