Societal norms and expectations are the reason why clubs destroy tinder or online dating

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
this is especially so in the UK where clubbing culture is extremely popular.

Here’s my point:

So a girl goes on tinder. Before she even downloads the app her mentality is of ‘I’m downloading this app to get the hottest/richest guys I can fuck or use’

Her sole motivation for getting this app is to date unrealistically.

In fact, even if it isn’t I’ve seen it myself, a girl will download the app for the first time and start chatting to guys she would
Irl like mtns. Soon though she’ll realise her worth is insanely high and her standards suddenly shift and these men’s he would once fuck are left hung to dry.

So she will begin swiping and rejecting guys on her looks level, financial level, etc. and go for the best. Why? Because she can.

Here she will be dm’d by guys way better looking than her or richer or both. she will have so many men messaging her she will expect them to date her first as she is the ‘prize’. Her value is so increased on these apps compared to irl and psychologically she shifts to this new value.

This is her phone:
635F757A 344F 4B7D BF76 E6EE884A87C2

She can have anyone. Wtf she isn’t settling for an average guy!!! She is so in demand her standards sky rocket as well as her expectations.

I think something under rated here is how women view men on online dating. I don’t think they see these men as they see their irl guy friends or fbs etc. they see them more as creepy and desperate etc. and other negative connotations.

So basically her whole logic for the apps is to be as hypergamous as possible and since they can get dates at fancy restaurants etc. she will expect this.

Another scenario

It’s Saturday. She’s going out with the girls into the city and they are gonna be sluts tonight. Before leaving she is not thinking ‘he better be hot as fuck, take me on a date, be rich’

She’s thinking ‘I’m gonna go out, have fun, and get some dick from a guy I like’.

So she goes out, starts dancing and mtn approaches her who is average. He seems fun and they start kissing. She’s drunk and horny and he’ll do, after all. Fuck it she’s drunk! And he’s fun!

She’s also not treated like a god here but as normal, sure she gets approached but there isn’t chads asking to take her out and her perceived value is much lower.

She forgets that she swiped left on him the other day (or wouldn’t swipe on him) but it’s different now. She’s not in that mentality of best of the best shitty app mentality. He’s not like them guys anyway. They’re creepy, he’s fun and NT.

She takes him back to her uni dorm and he fucks her hard.

And in the background all those chads that mog him to death keep pinging her phone. All of them she tells ‘I want a date’ or ghosts if they just want to smash.

Never ever forget this lesson.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, DesiChad, thereallegend and 10 others
@Biggdink @yeeyeeslayer @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Why the fuck would they Need to change their mind when they can Just hop on tinder again. I've seen girls swiping in the club lol

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Agendum, Clown Show and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and mirrormogger
people are lazy, it's just more convenient when it's immediate and you don't have to coordinate a meeting. same reason why someone might go down to hardware store and buy something slightly more expensive instead of waiting for amazon when they really need it

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and WishIwasChico
Why the fuck would they Need to change their mind when they can Just hop on tinder again. I've seen girls swiping in the club lol
You keep barking that girls are fucking hot guys yet go to a popular club and you will plenty of ltbs kissing htbs and leaving the club with them. These htbs would never fuck these guys off tinder so you’re point is not true.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, IndianJock and Deleted member 7580
You keep barking that girls are fucking hot guys yet go to a popular club and you will plenty of ltbs kissing htbs and leaving the club with them. These htbs would never fuck these guys off tinder so you’re point is not true.
Where did you see those guys Bro in the Ward?? Why do i get perma rejected if that's the case

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, Almost Chadlite, Akhi and 1 other person
clubs require too much NT and dancing skills

Where did you see those guys Bro in the Ward?? Why do i get perma rejected if that's the case
Bro when I was 18 and fucked 2 htbs and an mtb and had tinder at the time and got literally 5 likes I was completely invisible so I know tinder is a meme in the UK compared to clubs for slaying.

If I go to clubs now frequently I could slay hotter tier girls way easier idc what you say.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and IndianJock
My advice is sliding up on IG Dm's, less percent of hoes, higher odds of getting a date.

Bro when I was 18 and fucked 2 htbs and an mtb and had tinder at the time and got literally 5 likes I was completely invisible so I know tinder is a meme in the UK compared to clubs for slaying.

If I go to clubs now frequently I could slay hotter tier girls way easier idc what you say.
What about all the girls that message me ‘smash’ or ‘you’re hot’ on tinder first @the BULL then ghost die to being flooded by DMs.

What if they said this to me in a club drunk?

You see my point bro.

Yeah Bro sure clubs work for all ltns but not for me. Fuck off. Tinder Is real Life, proximity pill Is different, girls May become emotionally attached to a guy they know from work or uni or Friends but not tò some ltn stranger

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
What about all the girls that message me ‘smash’ or ‘you’re hot’ on tinder first @the BULL then ghost die to being flooded by DMs.

You see my point bro.
Most girls Just fuck around on tinder until they don't find this guy
IMG 20240301 090237
which Is the same prototype Who slays in clubs

• JFL

You see my point bro.
I’ve had it a lot it’s common on tinder for foids to message you asking to fuck and say you’re hot but so much competition means they end up ghosting. If this happened in a club and a foid approached you like this you’d almost certainly bang her that night.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, mirrormogger and Deleted member 7580
Yeah Bro sure clubs work for all ltns but not for me. Fuck off. Tinder Is real Life, proximity pill Is different, girls May become emotionally attached to a guy they know from work or uni or Friends but not tò some ltn stranger
Do you not listen to me? I was invisible on tinder when 18 to 20 it’s not a larp or lie and during this time I went to the club like 6/7 times and managed to fuck 3 times and 2 were htb and these would never ever swipe on me on tinder as I literally got no likes.

Irl is different why can’t you get this in your head

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SunShine Senpai and Deleted member 7580
I’ve had it a lot it’s common on tinder for foids to message you asking to fuck and say you’re hot but so much competition means they end up ghosting. If this happened in a club and a foid approached you like this you’d almost certainly bang her that night.
But She wouldn't the girls approaching you in the club are the Same that you smash from tinder

• JFL
Do you not listen to me? I was invisible on tinder when 18 to 20 it’s not a larp or lie and during this time I went to the club like 6/7 times and managed to fuck 3 times and 2 were htb and these would never ever swipe on me on tinder as I literally got no likes.

Irl is different why can’t you get this in your head
You Just had bad Elo you dumbfuck like that iasacrko experiment with my pics

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and WishIwasChico
But She wouldn't the girls approaching you in the club are the Same that you smash from tinder
Missed the point completely. So factors like proximity, environment etc. don’t matter then? Are you retarded or what bro?

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Missed the point completely. So factors like proximity, environment etc. don’t matter then? Are you retarded or what bro?
Proximity Is knowing her for 6 months not a stranger in the club

• JFL
You Just had bad Elo you dumbfuck like that iasacrko experiment with my pics
Bro I made several accounts from 18-20 it wasn’t elo jfl biggest cope ever I only started slaying once I matured and and my masculinised a bit from 22.

At 22 I slayed 2x one mtb and one ltb. Then I gymmaxxed and career/status maxxed and slayed a lot easier now.

Proximity Is knowing her for 6 months not a stranger in the club
So you really think all those drunk uni slut girls are not getting railed every weekend when they go to the club? Jfl I can’t with you bro

So you really think all those drunk uni slut girls are not getting railed every weekend when they go to the club? Jfl I can’t with you bro
Yes by chad and tyrone not some skinnyfat ltns. Fuck off with your bluepills
Bro I made several accounts from 18-20 it wasn’t elo jfl biggest cope ever I only started slaying once I matured and and my masculinised a bit from 22.

At 22 I slayed 2x one mtb and one ltb. Then I gymmaxxed and career/status maxxed and slayed a lot easier now.
Probably Just bad pics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and WishIwasChico
maybe because youre a shizo that cant form a coherent sentence

if i saw you in public i could smell from a mile away that ure retarded

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and WishIwasChico
I just dm girls on insta and it works, still a virgin tho 😭

• JFL
Yes by chad and tyrone not some skinnyfat ltns. Fuck off with your bluepills
Bro go to a club for once there are no chads jfl

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Sure Bro got a master degree in finance in top uni but can't form a coherent sentence whatever floats your boat

I Always got top grades and was the top guy from middle school to end of college so fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
Sure Bro got a master degree in finance in top uni but can't form a coherent sentence whatever floats your boat
take your meds again and do some self reflection

the reason why youre incel and jobless is because youre handicapped

• +1

No you Need to shut the fuck up with your assumptions. I Always performed well in college in group projects i was the leader and people relied on me. Just shut your sewer up

If i had you in front of me i'd literally open your skull with my bare hands and piss on It i weight 100 kilos never disrespect me again you act strong on the internet would piss yourself irl you twink

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi and WishIwasChico
If i had you in front of me i'd literally open your skull with my bare hands and piss on It i weight 100 kilos never disrespect me again you act strong on the internet would piss yourself irl you twink
Jfl

i never went to a club cuz eveyr guy imet considered me too subhuman to go there

• JFL
i never went to a club cuz eveyr guy imet considered me too subhuman to go there
‘I swear bro it’s my looks bro why I’m incel’

• Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid
IMG 20230501 024201
i had everything here height looks body brains girls were approaching me every time i went out now i'm invisible skinnyfat subhuman so i know for sure tinder Is real Life because i've been on both sides of the Coin.

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23 and WishIwasChico
View attachment 2788629 i had everything here height looks body brains girls were approaching me every time i went out now i'm invisible skinnyfat subhuman so i know for sure tinder Is real Life because i've been on both sides of the Coin.
just dress like messi and go to south america or something

• JFL
View attachment 2788629 i had everything here height looks body brains girls were approaching me every time i went out now i'm invisible skinnyfat subhuman so i know for sure tinder Is real Life because i've been on both sides of the Coin.
I frame mog you now tho

But ye I could see you doing well in clubs and slaying on tinder with the leanness and athletic body especially in Italy jfl. Maybe not so much in the uk tho although you’d slay hard in London tbh

• +1
But ye I could see you doing well in clubs and slaying on tinder with the leanness and athletic body especially in Italy jfl. Maybe not so much in the uk tho although you’d slay hard in London tbh
Yes and now i don't slay shit being htn + and lean Is a requirement

• +1
Yes and now i don't slay shit being htn + and lean Is a requirement
You could still pull with ntness but you do not have it so you need to rely on looks more like most autists here including me

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
How so what your clavicles are not large it's muscle
IMG 20240308 054938
i give the impression of being wider now due to fat but irl i look the same frame wise

• JFL
I think this is an isolated case in the UK only

• +1
You could still pull with ntness but you do not have it so you need to rely on looks more like most autists here including me
You don't pull with NT those NT "slayers" Just know the girls from work or college

i think you both have clavicles that curve upward, don't really see many true frame moggers other than user and meraki unironically.

i gotta stop glazing meraki that mfer always on my mind

I think this is an isolated case in the UK only
Ye I think it’s why so many people here including me cry ‘tinder is impossible mode’ as here clubbing is a ig part of hooking up whereas in other countries people use tinder more for this so it’s ‘easier’.

If you are non nt UK is very hard to slay

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius