Societal norms and expectations are the reason why clubs destroy tinder or online dating

i think you both have clavicles that curve upward, don't really see many true frame moggers other than user and meraki unironically.

i gotta stop glazing meraki that mfer always on my mind
Meraki doesn’t frame mog anything wtf jfl he looks like holocaust victim

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reptiles and gooner23
Meraki doesn’t frame mog anything wtf jfl he looks like holocaust victim
he does probably one of the widest clavicles on this website unironically, he does look like a holocaust but his skeletal is still insane, won't mog me natty but if he goes roid mode hes gonna be borderline ethan nguyen

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
he does probably one of the widest clavicles on this website unironically, he does look like a holocaust but his skeletal is still insane, won't mog me natty but if he goes roid mode hes gonna be borderline ethan nguyen
3976536 3948133 1707602637553
bottom twink Slayer of pre cooked noodles nothing else

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, gooner23 and WishIwasChico
If i had you in front of me i'd literally open your skull with my bare hands and piss on It i weight 100 kilos never disrespect me again you act strong on the internet would piss yourself irl you twink
humble yourself shizo you weigh 60 kilos max one slap and youd go back home to rot

if youre such a successful guy in uni why are you completely unable to not come off as severely handicapped guy when youre talking on discord or voice message huh? its all just a huge larp stfu you retard

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and WishIwasChico
humble yourself shizo you weigh 60 kilos max one slap and youd go back home to rot

if youre such a successful guy in uni why are you completely unable to not come off as severely handicapped guy when youre talking on discord or voice message huh? its all just a huge larp stfu you retard
I don't come off as retarded you're Just trolling me you 60 kilos disgrace fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Akhi and WishIwasChico
pneumo deadasss rated him htn from the side but i think meraki was lowkey frauding a lil from his most recent pics
Pneumo is a nice guy and doesn’t want to be brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and gooner23
I don't come off as retarded you're Just trolling me you 60 kilos disgrace fuck off
keep telling yourself that shizo if it keeps you from roping

keep telling yourself that shizo if it keeps you from roping
Blablabla keep hiding behind a monitor internet Lion i would rip you apart

Stay juicy mango fett

Attachments

• 99355EFE-3FB7-47E6-A8CC-0FF6FDB57D8F.jpeg
    99355EFE-3FB7-47E6-A8CC-0FF6FDB57D8F.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 0
Idk clubs for me is just getting drunk as fuck till I cant walk straight no more, slaying maybe a different story. But I am just there to have fun. Nt wtf does that mean? If a girl want to fuck you she would do everything in her hands to do it, without you do doing anything, fuck nt man, looks>nt.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Yes by chad and tyrone not some skinnyfat ltns. Fuck off with your bluepills
asian will forever be bluepilled it seems like :ROFLMAO: @WishIwasChico

only issue is you cant go out alone

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico

but whats the point in going out alone?
You can get a ONS or just get numbers if you look for LTR.

Friends will be a liability because they will laugh at you if you get rejected, cockblock you, or want to do stupid shit with you.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I just dm girls on insta and it works, still a virgin tho 😭
problemis ur competing with half of India in the online game.

Pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: Typhon