Society denying the blackpill is ironically counterproductive.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
The title basically. Promoting the bluepill and denying the black pill is unhealthy, toxic, and actually downright dangerous. When a kid that's been bluepilled his whole life and told the whole world is sweet and honey, being nice and working hard discovers the harsh reality that his life is determined by genetics and luck as an adult, he will mentally break down and likely either A. Rope, B. Go ER. C. Just completely collapse.

BUT if he was blackpilled from an early age about these topics, then he would at least be mentally prepared to deal with these things and instead of wasting money on games, anime, etc, he'd use his money on much more productive coping mechanisms like gymcelling, diet, to give himself the best possible chance at life.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, chadison, thisend and 18 others
yeah don't wake people up

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 13137, Danish_Retard and 9 others
The title basically. Promoting the bluepill and denying the black pill is unhealthy, toxic, and actually downright dangerous. When a kid that's been bluepilled his whole life and told the whole world is sweet and honey, being nice and working hard discovers the harsh reality that his life is determined by genetics and luck as an adult, he will mentally break down and likely either A. Rope, B. Go ER. C. Just completely collapse.

BUT if he was blackpilled from an early age about these topics, then he would at least be mentally prepared to deal with these things and instead of wasting money on games, anime, etc, he'd use his money on much more productive coping mechanisms like gymcelling, diet, to give himself the best possible chance at life.
why you want to spread blackpill do you have negative 100 iq?

• +1
Reactions: Jazerk, Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing and 12 others
yeah don't wake people up
why you want to spread blackpill do you have negative 100 iq?

Those bluepilled their whole lives will wake up sooner or later. I was one of them.

If you were to blackpill a 8 or 10 year old on the other hand, that would help them if anything. It would at least prepare him for life's harsh realities and prepare him for them in the future and he would try his best to give himself the best chance at life possible and develop much healthier and more productive coping mechanisms.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thisend and Patient A
Those bluepilled their whole lives will wake up sooner or later. I was one of them.

If you were to blackpill a 8 or 10 year old on the other hand, that would help them if anything. It would at least prepare him for life's harsh realities and prepare him for them in the future and he would try his best to give himself the best chance at life possible and develop much healthier and more productive coping mechanisms.
you dont need to spread blackpill, like giving answer to ur classmate so he can get higher grades than you?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 14262, thisend and 12 others
a lot of people would kill themselves, it's not good to push it on people.. not good to push what you think is true on anyone actually, you have probably believed stuff that you know think is stupid, what makes you think you can't be wrong about stuff now?

also more bluepilled uglies is better for us

• +1
Reactions: thisend, Idrissmaxxing, TopzCat1 and 4 others
you dont need to spread blackpill, like giving answer to ur classmate so he can get higher grades than you?
I didn't say blackpill a teenager. I said blackpill a young kid. There are plenty of kids movies filled with blackpills. Kung fu panda is a great example. Po, the main character is fat and stupid. Because of it, he is treated poorly. Shrek too. Shrek is ugly, stupid, and fat, and is treated like a monster as a result of it. What makes this incredibly ironic is the whole point of shrek is to look PAST ones visual traits.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, LooksJourney, thisend and 4 others

The kids would probably ask their parents why the fuck did you make me if this is the reality of life?

Truth of the matter is that people should NOT have children.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
stop spreading the blackpill you utter retards

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Idrissmaxxing, coolguy1 and 5 others
It's almost like your entirely ignoring the point I'm trying to make.

if everyone becomes a chad no one is

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

Pretty much every child except westerner childs know all of this already jfl

Blackpill = if you're not 10/10, have a 100k salary at 16 you're doomed to fail.

I hate you black pilers so much, trying to make people abandon their Hope is literally telling them to stop trying to improve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and ShowerMaxxing
Blackpill = if you're not 10/10, have a 100k salary at 16 you're doomed to fail.

I hate you black pilers so much, trying to make people abandon their Hope is literally telling them to stop trying to improve
You don't need to be a literal gigachad to succeed with woman. Unlike this whole forum of autists, they don't rank you as chad, chadlite, or even gigachad. They're much simpler and it's your attractive and have high sex appeal or you don't.

why dont u leave the forum then ?

why dont u leave the forum then ?
Bro I just look at it from time to time, just because retards are saying stuff doesn't mean that I'm gonna listen to them.
You don't need to be a literal gigachad to succeed with woman. Unlike this whole forum of autists, they don't rank you as chad, chadlite, or even gigachad. They're much simpler and it's your attractive and have high sex appeal or you don't.
Yeah fr, people in here tend to complicate stuff so much and focus on useless shit. Only reason why I'm here is cause there is the occasional good advice.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Patient A
Its actually 3 tiers. Subhuman, Normies, Chad

What do you think is legit then? Its all about confidence and personality?

What do you think is legit then? Its all about confidence and personality?
Everyone should strive to be their best, but you don't even need to be remotely perfect to make friends, have sex, get a gf, or even be successful. Do you have at least average looks? --> Are you not broke? --> Confident and good at socializing? --> You can be and get everything you want with enough dedication.
My point is that the black pill is counterproductive because it erases all hope, thinking that life is so rigged that whatever you do it all comes down to your genes, which is peak loser mentality.
Hope you understand me better now.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
This ignores the law of economics that higher demand (for blackpilled surgeries, in this case) stimulates innovation. So while more blackpilled people would mean more looksmaxxing people, it also means that the degree of looksmaxxing available to you personally will be enhanced due to innovation. So it isn't all bad for the blackpill to spread.

This ignores the law of economics that higher demand (for blackpilled surgeries, in this case) stimulates innovation. So while more blackpilled people would mean more looksmaxxing people, it also means that the degree of looksmaxxing available to you personally will be enhanced due to innovation. So it isn't all bad for the blackpill to spread.
yes it is, who the fuck cares about economics if u are fucking billionare in a poor country

u are femenist arent you? U dememanding equality, and u think ur a blackpill so u have the guts to spread it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 643
Everyone should strive to be their best, but you don't even need to be remotely perfect to make friends, have sex, get a gf, or even be successful. Do you have at least average looks? --> Are you not broke? --> Confident and good at socializing? --> You can be and get everything you want with enough dedication.
My point is that the black pill is counterproductive because it erases all hope, thinking that life is so rigged that whatever you do it all comes down to your genes, which is peak loser mentality.
Hope you understand me better now.

Agree everyone should strive to be their best and you don't need to be a Chadlite to succeed. I guess my thinking now after seeing all these arguments recently is that reality is probably a combo of the red pills and black pills. Even as someone that can pick up females my age that aren't bad looking I do see reality out there. PUA and game stuff is almost 100% nonsense imo though you can't be totally lost when talking to females if you met their looks threshold. I also think at a cartain looks level its hell for some guys because even their looksmatches many times want a higher level guy than themselves.

Last edited:
u are femenist arent you? U dememanding equality, and u think ur a blackpill so u have the guts to spread it?
No. Absolutely not. Nowhere in my post did I ever "demand equality" you moron.

• JFL
Reactions: weallburninhell
yes it is, who the fuck cares about economics if u are fucking billionare in a poor country
You realize that there exist features for which there are no surgeries (yet) to fix them?

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali
You realize that there exist features for which there are no surgeries (yet) to fix them?
ow yeah average human is so subhuman, blackpilling them makes them much more uglier

blackpill is everywhere

No. Absolutely not. Nowhere in my post did I ever "demand equality" you moron.
ofcourse you did not say that. Thats why its have question mark, cause its a fucking question

ofcourse you did not say that. Thats why its have question mark, cause its a fucking question
No, I do not belive in equality. I am a capitalist not a feminist. And if you are not able to understand that demand leads to innovation then I don't know what to tell you.

The average middle class European lives a much better quality of life than a King 600 years ago

I hate the most are those redpillers, they give false hope to bluepill "the problem is your game and your confidence, hit the gym bro" lol.
The problem is your fucking face go get surgery you ugly cunt its the only truth

Redpillers are worst than bluepillers

Jaw ls Law is the first law of the blackpilled, totally under looked by redpillers

I hate the most are those redpillers, they give false hope to bluepill "the problem is your game and your confidence, hit the gym bro" lol.
The problem is your fucking face go get surgery you ugly cunt its the only truth

Redpillers are worst than bluepillers

Jaw ls Law is the first law of the blackpilled, totally under looked by redpillers
Of course another .me user that thinks face is everything. Comparing a face to a body, dick, or even height is like comparing your heart to your lungs. You need everything.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Spread the blackpill, so women would realize how stupid they are and we can finally have real men who arent obsessed about their looks like a pussy

Spread the blackpill, so women would realize how stupid they are and we can finally have real men who arent obsessed about their looks like a pussy
Ironically most users are probably not ugly. But because they are not a chad(chadlite is the bear minimum for most girls), they are seen as ugly.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

Thats why im so happy im naturally Blackpilled
Discovering the blackpill made me happy in fact
because it mean i have a chance with girls
I tought my problems was because i was too weird/personality :feelskek:but looks are everything so if i fix looks
I get easy pussy

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lawton88 and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Ironically most users are probably not ugly. But because they are not a chad(chadlite is the bear minimum for most girls), they are seen as ugly.
I get 4psl+ women in my origin country, as long as I'm low inhib. Thankfully I have that, only 50% of women are looksers (getting worse though), the other 50% believe a man should be in charge. Cali I dont do too well

Yeah, here I'm considered a "control freak". In my country "a man". Rediculous

parents that bluepill their kids are a special kind of retard

no, guys would just go neet if everyone was black pilled because there would be too many attractive men self improving to ever catch up.
Everyone getting surgery here would most likely give up if we were at such a point due to such ridiculous levels of competition

Im grateful I was blackpilled at a young age

Bro I just look at it from time to time, just because retards are saying stuff doesn't mean that I'm gonna listen to them.

Yeah fr, people in here tend to complicate stuff so much and focus on useless shit. Only reason why I'm here is cause there is the occasional good advice.
If ur wrists are below 7 inches it's over

Added this to my familymaxxing bookmarks. Tell the blackpill to people who you care about and gaslight all others with the blue pill. If I have children they will be blackpilled before they even go to school. They will have an advantage over all the children of the lazy ass normies. Make the normies suffer, cope and rope.

The kids would probably ask their parents why the fuck did you make me if this is the reality of life?

Truth of the matter is that people should NOT have children.
The parents couldnt know that they will produce an utter subhuman. Having good offspring is just genetic lottery.

The parents couldnt know that they will produce an utter subhuman. Having good offspring is just genetic lottery.
Tell that to zendaya and sean O'Pry. Both had ugly parents.

I was an ugly short pre teen and teenager until puberty finally ended late and made me dark, tall and handsome. I was blackpilled by age 12. I was an outcast because I had a bad appearance and awkward personality.

still have an awkward personality. But being fairly decent looking people find it endearing instead of cringeworthy. The difference between awkward and “unique” is just a difference of PSL points. :feelskek: