Society don't want you to ascend

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
I just got invisalign to fix overbite and one of my female coworkers saw them, she said are you trying be a model or something even though it's not going to make a big difference cause my overbite is not bad just want to them teeth straight

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, justinzayn, ItsOverCel and 5 others
you shouldn't base a whole dilema on just some females who gave you their honest opinion

you shouldn't base a whole dilema on just some females who gave you their honest opinion
Yeah I know but most people don't want others to ascend if you tell them your plans they are like you are fine nothing is wrong with you

and they wonder why we're closed off

• So Sad
Reactions: Jhon Smith
Yeah I know but most people don't want others to ascend if you tell them your plans they are like you are fine nothing is wrong with you
true but it happens with everything, for example when you tell someone you like a certain girl or that you want to invest in stock market

this is why you should hide your looksmaxxing process as much as you can.

they will always think you are tryhard no matter what.

Most normies are mediocre and they want you to stay at their level. But once you’ve ascended you’ll be living in a totally different world with all the benefits unavailable to average people.

Most normies are mediocre and they want you to stay at their level. But once you’ve ascended you’ll be living in a totally different world with all the benefits unavailable to average people.
Yeah
true but it happens with everything, for example when you tell someone you like a certain girl or that you want to invest in stock market
Yeah cause most of them can't compete

錢錢準備好,不怕妹子跑
但當你醜到奇醜無比 在多的錢妹仔也不要

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
No they don't they want you to keep your at their level and drag you down to the pit of shit. Misery loves company. U have to be like bruce wayne climbing out of the pit of shit. I've just kept missing the jump and falling. I have to get rid of the rope and risk die trying. Or just hang myself with the rope. Either way.