Society needs to ban dating and hookup apps. Every Chad has a harem now, making the incel problem worse

RICO

RICO

Equinox
Society needs to ban dating and hookup apps. Every Chad has a harem now, making the incel problem worse
Western society is not going to survive this

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Lygodactylus, thereallegend and 8 others
we need to legalize prostitution.
The simps pay for sex
The chads get sex for free
the women reproduce with the chads
everyone is happy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Best solution
940EC6B9 3018 4610 873D 623FE2B15F69

society needs to ban contraception and abortion.

Women used to get pregnant early and then get married, it was natures way of keeping them from whoredom and politics. With large scale contraception use age this is no longer the case. Everything, and I mean absolutely everything, hinges on taking contraception (and abortion) away from women. They need to face consequences for their actions again, to learn responsibility, to become disciplined and more selective on who they risk having a child with. This is TRUE consequence culture.

hypergamy. You hear it said often that online ‘dating’is nearly facilitation of hypergamy and that it is natural. Well it is not. Without contraception then even online dating would not exhibit these 80% with 20% results. Yes, some women would still try but eventually the others would re-establish the culture of shaming these women as whores.

Another result of the no contraception future is putting gays back in the closet. Without their female allies the gay promiscuity will also become shameful, as a minority who can fuck freely without consequence they will become hated again.

All this is only possible if contraception (and abortion) is vilified and no longer in common use. No successful group uses it, catholic’s (they fucked up stopping this practice), Amish, Mormons, etc. Only by removing contraception from women, and by giving power back to the men (pulling out), can we finally overcome the harm the Global elite have inflicted upon us by promoting this evil and ultimately go on to get revenge upon them.

In short: what kind of fucking morons allow their young people to sterilise themselves, even if it’s temporary and reliant on a pill.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Lygodactylus, Deleted member and 2 others
My natural mog goes on red alert, and every hair I have abruptly stands straight up. Because, even without challenging this babble, every cell in my body knows exactly how this game is played.

• +1
Reactions: RICO
Her looksmatch is a successful suicide in cold storage at the local morgue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Lygodactylus, Sonny Black and 3 others
what is a "gc"?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Oberyn and OldRooster
Just as I am this close to being chadlite and benefitting from the degeneracy

Fuck