Softmaxx Tierlist

n9wiff

n9wiff

6ft in Asia
SOFTMAXXING TIERLIST

S Tier ( Must do and will yield most drastic improvements )
1) Lean down to 10-15 percent bodyfat %.
2) Working out. cardio will help you lean down and and weight training will build muscle for an aesthetic lean body. Fixes posture if you target your problems.
3) Skincare and grooming. Trim your eyebrows and excess hairs, take showers, invest in a good cleanser and maintain good oral and overall hygiene. Don't go overboard on the eyebrows like funky flamingo.
4) Hair Styling. There is no best hair style, find for one that compliments your features.
5) Style. Don't dress like an incels.is user and you should be good. Harmony matters for fashion too so don't blindly copy what works for others.
6) Tretinoin. This is for anti aging purposes and to clear acne and possibly reverse aging symptoms greatly. My nasolabial folds looked much less noticeable after a few months.
7) NT, just be NT
6) Optimizing diet

A Tier ( Really good/ Doesn't hurt to try )

1) Stretching for posture. Will definitely help but you have to fix your lifestyle if you want to fix posture problems permanently.
2) Steroids. Gives insane gains really fast and is generally safe is you know what you are doing. Side effects are shitty and will fuck up endocrine system so it will be in A tier
3) SARMS. Sides vary greatly. Many fake SARMS exist out there, only buy from Chemyo. Research chemical so many variants not extensively studied.
4) Eyelid pulling. Could be straight up copium but I feel like it's made a difference for me in reducing UEE. Definitely worth a shot.

B Tier ( Why not )

1) Sleeping on your back. Never found it to make a noticeable difference. No change in posture or morning bloat.
2) Fasting. Works for some but if you eat clean with decent self control you can be lean AND healthy.
3) Supplementation. Unless supplementing for something very specific such as D3, K2 or Calcium and Creatine, supplement companies can be very deceiving selling you cheap variants of the supplement you need that are way less bioavailable. Better of eating a clean diet.
4) Gua Sha. Does work but since I've stopped eating like shit, never found for morning bloat to be that huge of a deal
5) Tan and coloring. Only for white people and olive skin. Wont make that much of a difference for most people.
6) Social drugs. It's a gateway, don't use them unless it's weed

C Tier ( C for Cope )

1) Bones mashing. Only creates temporary swelling. Stop using UFC fighters as examples, they actually take punches, not just tapping their face like a faggot Infront of a mirror
2) Jestermaxxing. Not worth it
3) Shoe lifts, embarrassing if you're ever gonna take them off.
4) Sucking in your cheeks, good for you if you can keep it up 24/7

Shit Tier

1) Subliminals
2) Thugmaxxing
3) Nice guy persona
4) Being the silent "sigma"
5) Jelqing
6) Icehooding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, dad and One Rep Max
Shit tier list. Exercise, and leanmaxxing is just horrible.

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
S TIER

LOOKS
GYM
SKIN CARE
SLEEP
PE

MONEY
YT CHANNEL ON SELF IMPROVEMENT COPES

STATUS
BEING RICH

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
SOFTMAXXING TIERLIST

2) Working out. cardio will help you lean down and and weight training will build muscle for an aesthetic lean body. Fixes posture if you target your problems.
3) Skincare and grooming. Trim your eyebrows and excess hairs, take showers, invest in a good cleanser and maintain good oral and overall hygiene. Don't go overboard on the eyebrows like funky flamingo.
4) Hair Styling. There is no best hair style, find for one that compliments your features.
5) Style. Don't dress like an incels.is user and you should be good. Harmony matters for fashion too so don't blindly copy what works for others.
6) Tretinoin. This is for anti aging purposes and to clear acne and possibly reverse aging symptoms greatly. My nasolabial folds looked much less noticeable after a few months.
7) NT, just be NT
6) Optimizing diet

1) Stretching for posture. Will definitely help but you have to fix your lifestyle if you want to fix posture problems permanently.
2) Steroids. Gives insane gains really fast and is generally safe is you know what you are doing. Side effects are shitty and will fuck up endocrine system so it will be in A tier
3) SARMS. Sides vary greatly. Many fake SARMS exist out there, only buy from Chemyo. Research chemical so many variants not extensively studied.
4) Eyelid pulling. Could be straight up copium but I feel like it's made a difference for me in reducing UEE. Definitely worth a shot.

B Tier ( Why not )

1) Sleeping on your back. Never found it to make a noticeable difference. No change in posture or morning bloat.
2) Fasting. Works for some but if you eat clean with decent self control you can be lean AND healthy.
3) Supplementation. Unless supplementing for something very specific such as D3, K2 or Calcium and Creatine, supplement companies can be very deceiving selling you cheap variants of the supplement you need that are way less bioavailable. Better of eating a clean diet.
4) Gua Sha. Does work but since I've stopped eating like shit, never found for morning bloat to be that huge of a deal
5) Tan and coloring. Only for white people and olive skin. Wont make that much of a difference for most people.

C Tier ( C for Cope )

1) Bones mashing. Only creates temporary swelling. Stop using UFC fighters as examples, they actually take punches, not just tapping their face like a faggot Infront of a mirror

Shit Tier

1) Subliminals
2) Thugmaxxing
3) Nice guy persona
5) Jelqing
6) Icehooding
tldr skin , being lean , hair , sleep and diet

SOFTMAXXING TIERLIST

7) NT, just be NT
6) Optimizing diet

B Tier ( Why not )

C Tier ( C for Cope )

Shit Tier

1) Subliminals
2) Thugmaxxing
3) Nice guy persona
5) Jelqing
6) Icehooding
Frauding is A tier nigger

I would move shoe lifts to tier b or a

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and albe.ORG
Saw a dude in my class that wore shoe lifts the other day. Some could tell and was talking behind his back. Maybe shoe lifts that aren't so drastic would work but frauding anything above 5-7cm is way too much