Softmaxxes to increase hooding

Martian

Martian

Bronze
Here is a list of all concepts and theories i know about to reduce uee without hardmaxxing
1. eyelid pulling
2. ice hooding
3. bonesmashing
4.volufiline+ dermastamp
5. HA + dermastamp
6. massaging frontalis muscle
7. permasquinting
8. PDO threads

Which of these do yall think work, and have i missed any?

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and rhinoplasty
Sleeping 9 hours a day everyday will beat all those methods alone

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: albanian_chad, VivaCristoRey, axeyyek and 5 others
I also noticed sleep has an affect. Do you know the science behind it?
It's true , i think it's just because of more bloating

Here is a list of all concepts and theories i know about to reduce uee without hardmaxxing
1. eyelid pulling
2. ice hooding
3. bonesmashing
4.volufiline+ dermastamp
5. HA + dermastamp
7. permasquinting
8. PDO threads

none works bro

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Yes bro ice hooding gave me Sean O'pry hooding

so far the only thing I've seen that actually improves hooding are the threads but we're still in trial, the first people to start doing this have only been at it for like a month and pdo results take a while.

• +1
Reactions: Martian
so far the only thing I've seen that actually improves hooding are the threads but we're still in trial, the first people to start doing this have only been at it for like a month and pdo results take a while.

cabn you elaborate more on this. I only had upper eyelid filers to slightly improve my hooding . When i try to create full hooding i use double eyelid tapes when im out.

cabn you elaborate more on this. I only had upper eyelid filers to slightly improve my hooding . When i try to create full hooding i use double eyelid tapes when im out.
you got before and after of the fillers?

Ice hooding helped me

Also eyelash curling helps a lot

you got before and after of the fillers?
the one that did it is an amateur cause no one in my area did it, and it wasn't placed well , but i also have ptosis and uue was exaggerated , my eyes became from death tier, to somewhat ok-ish without any tricky maneuver like raising eyebrows constantly to cover it . Still i use double eyelid tapes for full hooding since the upper eyelid attaches to the supraorbital (depending how low you place it you can fake full hooding ) . I will probably go to another aesthetician to do more fillers and/or grafts once it dissolves . Had it since october. Also my sockets are a bit large so it would require more volume there. Maybe volufiline there will be another softmax. Achieving full hooding is really tricky in a large orbit without hardmaxes like custom implants. My options are botox to the eyebrows , enough volume with fillers/grafts , if anyone could do that, ptosis correction ( if my sockets weren't large it wouldn't really be much of a problem). My before afters aren't much to contribute, because of my ptosis to be honest.

1. eyelid pulling
2. ice hooding
3. bonesmashing
4.volufiline+ dermastamp
5. HA + dermastamp
7. permasquinting
8. PDO threads

I've noticed a ton of people have a bit more uee/ swollen eyelid on one eye

I also noticed sleep has an affect. Do you know the science behind it?
Samething to do with cortisol maybe when u dont sleep ur under eye becomes darker thats from cortisol

1. eyelid pulling
2. ice hooding
3. bonesmashing
4.volufiline+ dermastamp
5. HA + dermastamp
7. permasquinting
8. PDO threads

How to massage frontalis muscle
Also add training eye muscles to the list