Softmaxxing is 'cope' for the most part.

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Yes, certain things such as good haircuts, losing weight, shaping eyebrows, beard etc make you look better. However people on this website have some notion that they discovered everything and no one knew these things before them. These are common fucking things everyone knows and does during teenage years. To cope with this people have created fake terms to make them feel ahead of the game.
  • Mewing
  • eyelid pulling
  • icehooding
  • beltpulling
  • thumbpulling
  • bonesmashing
  • 'lemon bottle fat dissolve'
  • etc
If its not a prescription, surgery, steroid, or something that typically requires a professional to obtain. It isn't a looksmaxx, its just basic hygiene.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Xangsane, Deleted member 64493 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
The reality is that softmaxxing only works if you're white.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and TheReckons
eyelid pulling and icehooding? is that what normies created to get "hunter eyes"?

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
eyelid pulling and icehooding? is that what normies created to get "hunter eyes"?
There are videos with millions of views that say eye pulling will give them hunter eyes jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and i hear voices

There are videos with millions of views that say eye pulling will give them hunter eyes jfl
hope they keep doing it tbh, if I saw someone irl doing that I would laugh so hard

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Right but I mean what the fuck do we do? It just seems like we’re spending all our time fighting a losing battle. If you’re born with bad genetics there’s just no happy ending. Surgery will probably not do much good, you’ll look uncanny, blah blah blah. You just can’t fight the nature of it all

Dnrd softmaxxing ascended me

Right but I mean what the fuck do we do? It just seems like we’re spending all our time fighting a losing battle. If you’re born with bad genetics there’s just no happy ending. Surgery will probably not do much good, you’ll look uncanny, blah blah blah. You just can’t fight the nature of it all
Im entirely saying to stop 'softmaxxing.' Im just critiquing the ppl here who make a huge deal out of them and act like its some ancient wisdom they found in the bible.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
You lack the attention to read a few sentences.

You will achieve nothing in life.
Cope while im inside prime foids , u are rotting
IMG 6904

cope this is henry cavill at 13 with his family

he softmaxxed:

he keeps softmaxxing

you gotta do it everyday though if you fail 1 single day you devolve back to subhuman you need discipline and focus

Did you even read my post? Im saying common 'softmaxxes' do in fact work people here just arent special for using them.
you said its cope its not its legit
most men dont softmaxx also, more like softmin - do the bare minimum to have a presentable appearance but dont go the distance with everything they have at their disposal bar surgeries and roids

softmaxxing is just looksmaxxing without the surgeries and roids

Cope while im inside prime foids , u are rotting
View attachment 2772747
Jfl is this your first female interaction that you get so excited and have to run to this forum and try and show off?
cope this is henry cavill at 13 with his family

View attachment 2772748

he softmaxxed:

View attachment 2772750

he keeps softmaxxing

View attachment 2772752

you gotta do it everyday though if you fail 1 single day you devolve back to subhuman you need discipline and focus
Great logic to use somebody who is genetically way above average and show pictures of him as a pre pubescent teen who just needed to go through puberty. This doesn't apply to the average incel on here, muh just have discipline and focus and you'll become like chad :soy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te and Latinolooksmaxxer
Agreed tbh, some of the shit they recommend is cracked