Solution to height [HIGH IQ ONLY] [SMARTCELS GTFIH RN]

Z

zxz

Iron
The Determining Factor for Height

Introduction​

It seems that if there’s anything you don’t like about yourself, you can work on it or get it fixed. If you’re fat, you can diet and exercise. If you have a uni-brow, you can pluck it. If you’re short, though… sorry, not even surgery can help you there. Teens often wonder if weightlifting will stunt their growth, as if humans are supposed to be tall and anything less is suboptimal. I believe a man that is 5’5” is neither unhealthy nor malnourished. In today’s society, however, being short is a huge disadvantage for men. Studies have shown that height is strongly correlated with income—tall men are simply granted more money and status in society. Tall men often develop a sense of superiority from the ability to literally look down on other people. And, of course, a tall man has a greater selection of women to date since most women will only date a man taller than herself. Life seems very unfair for the short man. But what if I told you height is not 100% genetic and can be nurtured? Well, it’s probably too late for you anyway.

Hypothesis​

Fact: one’s height is the sum of the lengths of their leg, torso, neck, and head. Today’s scientists say that height is determined by growth plates, which are located at both ends of a bone, and that nothing can be done to alter their growth rate. I believe these scientists have overlooked the fact that muscles surround the bones. I hypothesize that height can be manipulated through development of the leg and torso muscles. (I left out the lengths of the head and neck because they are insignificant compared to the leg and torso.) Muscles have what’s known as a contractile force. As the muscle becomes bigger/more developed, the contractile force increases. If there is no muscle then there is no contractile force:

Image001

As you can see, this muscle’s contractile force goes the opposite direction of the growth plate force. Thus, leg and torso muscle hypertrophy should impede vertical growth. It is possible to stretch and massage a muscle into a more relaxed state and thus weakening the contractile force. To maximize height, I believe one must eliminate all the contractile forces that contribute to height. These are all the muscles with fibers that run vertically: the calves, quadriceps, hamstrings, abdominals, erector spinae, and quadratus lumborum. Any muscle development of these muscles will retard vertical growth, as my hypothesis goes.

How exactly would one maximize height? During the developmental years, one should avoid all high-intensity (i.e. muscle-building) exercises of the aforementioned muscles. This means never doing sit-ups, squats, etc. If physical activity must be done then it should be done with low-intensity (and high repetition). This means light jogging instead of sprinting, jumping rope rather than high jumping, hopscotch rather than long jump, or even carrying groceries into the house in three trips rather than one. In other words, energy should be expended with cardiovascular activities rather than in short bursts. This lifestyle will minimize muscle hypertrophy and thus maximize height. It’s hard to avoid all physical activity, however, so the second part of the equation is to frequently stretch and massage the leg and spine muscles to a relaxed state. The bridge stretch is a good example. Even sitting cross-legged for some time will stretch the leg and lower back muscles. To minimize height, one should engage in high-intensity leg and torso activities, and neglect stretching these muscles.

image002.png

Lugging a heavy backpack around school every day is the worst thing a teen can do for his/her height—not because of gravity, though. The act of stabilizing all the weight shifting around will strengthen the erector spinae and quadratus lumborum muscles.

Existing Hypotheses​

Many people believe height is genetically predetermined. I definitely agree that genes are a factor. But, as with many conditions, I see the role of genes as defining an individual’s default/expected value and the possible range of deviation. I often visualize the effect of genes as a probability distribution, or a box-and-whisker plot:

boxplot

I believe genes define how tall one is expected to grow. Basically, a daughter is expected to be the same height as her mother and a son is to be the same height as his father. I believe genes also define the minimum and maximum degree of deviation allowed. How far a person deviates from the projected value—how far one travels along the whiskers of the box plot—is up to nurture, I hypothesize.

So it’s genes + nurture. Most people today believe this means genes + diet, because people attribute just about every unexplained human phenomenon to diet. This is idiotic. Yes, I do believe malnutrition can stunt growth, but I believe extreme starvation is required for this to occur. I’m sure you’ve encountered short people who eat too much food, too little food, only healthy food, etc. and tall people who eat too much food, too little food, only healthy food, etc. In other words, no one has observed a correlation between height and diet. Why, then, do so many people believe diet determines height? People are simplistic. People believe that the only thing we have a choice on, in life, is what we eat. They fail to realize that there’s also “calories out”—our behavior.

Every four years, people notice that Olympic gymnasts are short and then wonder: did gymnastics make them short, or are they the best at gymnastics because they’re short? The chicken or the egg dilemma; is selection bias at play? Scientists say the growth plates cannot be affected, except from injury, therefore gymnastics cannot make a person short. I say it can. Unlike long-distance runners, gymnasts use the legs with high-intensity as they leap around in tumbling, vault, and balance beam. This induces muscle hypertrophy of the calves, quadriceps, hamstrings, abdominals, erector spinae, and quadratus lumborum, among other muscles. Thus, a large contractile force is working against growth plate expansion of the limbs involved in height.

Supporting Evidence: Comparing Urban to Rural​

I believe growing up in an urban environment causes teens to live more sedentary lives than their rural counterparts. Urbanization replaces fields and nature with high-rise buildings and computers. There is simply no space to run around and play in a city. I hypothesize that this sedentary lifestyle produces undeveloped leg and torso muscles, which results in a taller height. Kids in rural environments run around and play outside more often, which leads to well-developed leg and torso muscles, which leads to shorter overall height. Is this backed by any evidence? In 2013, CJ Paciorek published a study which found that urban children are taller than their rural counterparts in almost all of the 141 (low-income and middle-income) countries they researched:

height

The study’s interpretation of these findings is that the rural areas have less access to stable and affordable food supply and health care. This study is far from alone. There are countless studies that find a correlation between urbanization and height, and they all believe the same thing: better access to food and health care leads to taller humans. The truth of the matter is that there are many variables in play as humans go from a rural environment to an urban one, so using just this data will not suffice for my hypothesis. We must narrow it down to the “sedentary lifestyle” component of the urban environment as the determining factor of height.

Many studies have found that a sedentary lifestyle is strongly correlated with myopia, a.k.a. nearsightedness. The more hours you spend doing deskwork, the worse your vision will be. In fact, 80-90% of children completing high school are now myopic in urban cities in Asia. Why am I talking about myopia? Because it has a strong correlation to deskwork. Thus I am going to substitute “myopia” with “sedentary lifestyle.” In 2002, Saw SM, et al. published “Height and Its Relationship to Refraction and Biometry Parameters in Singapore Chinese Children” after finding a correlation between height and myopia. That is, Saw SM, et al. found that the taller the child was, the worse his/her vision was. Using my substitution: the taller the child, the more sedentary his/her lifestyle.

The following is not concrete evidence but rather a few things I’ve noticed over the years. One, it seems like children have been getting taller and taller. That is, a 10-year-old today seems taller than a 10-year-old from 10 years ago. Most people simply chalk this up to “better diet and nutrition” but I beg to differ. Food has been plentiful for many, many decades. Two, I’ve observed that the teenagers who are tall also seem to lack muscle development at the legs. That is, if you were to outline their legs, there would be no curves whatsoever at the calf and knee area—it’d just be straight lines from hip to foot, like a bad drawing. Shorter teenagers, on the other hand, tend to exhibit distinct calves and knees—or as I see it: muscle development.

Ideal Supporting Evidence: Teens That Did High-Intensity Legwork​

One way to gather data for my hypothesis would be to conduct a survey on full-grown adults (i.e. ages 22-40). First, I would ask them what their height is. Second, I would ask them if they participated in karate, gymnastics, weightlifting of the legs, etc. as a developing child/teenager. Third, I would ask them how many months/years they were active in these sports. I expect the data to show a strong negative relationship between years spent doing high-intensity leg activities and (final) height. Karate and gymnastics qualify as high-intensity leg workouts because they involve a lot of kicking and jumping.

Another survey possibility would be to ask how much outdoor playtime someone experienced during their developmental years. The survey would poll developing teens and full-grown adults, rural and urban. The teens would be able to give the most accurate numbers as to how long they played. I predict the rural population to have more outdoor play, and thus be shorter, than their urban counterparts. I’d say that for the majority of countries, for at least one generation now, people in rural areas have had access to the same kind of diet/calories as people in urban areas. I also predict that in mountainous regions to have more muscularly-developed legs, and thus be shorter, than people in flat plains.

The best evidence for my hypothesis would be a survey on the heights of identical twins that lived drastically different lifestyles yet shared similar diets. For example, a twin who took many years of karate or gymnastics while his/her twin did not. Unfortunately, this scenario is very rare because most parents of twins want to give their twins have an equal and fair upbringing. However, Googling clever phrases, such as: “stunt growth weight lifting ‘twin brother’,” “stunt growth gymnastics 'twin sister',” or “stunt growth working out ‘identical twin’,” yielded many anecdotes that support my hypothesis.

Comparing Heights is Tricky​

Beware of people on the internet parroting the unproven theory that working out or weightlifting does not stunt growth. These people often cite scientists that say genetically-predetermined growth plates are responsible for overall height. End of story. Truth is, there hasn’t been a study to prove one way or the other. Also beware of people sharing their personal anecdote with no control variable. Say, for example, Jamaal from the internet says he ran track and field for all four years in high school and he’s much taller than the average American man, therefore leg workouts do not hinder height at all. I hope you see that this is incredibly flawed. First of all, he doesn’t have a control variable—he is comparing himself to the average American—America is a very diverse country with many ethnicities. It would be more acceptable for him to compare his height to the average height of his ethnicity in America. More acceptable than that would be to compare to the average of his cousins. More acceptable than that would be a blood sibling. Ideal would be an identical twin that didn’t do any physical activity in high school. Secondly, running is not necessarily a high-intensity leg exercise and thus may not induce muscle growth. Sprinting is, but long-distance running is low-intensity. Among the teenagers who do work out, only a few actually work out the calves, quadriceps, hamstrings, abdominals, or erector spinae with high intensity.

There is currently no explanation as to why siblings differ in height. The genetic explanation may be that one sibling “got the bad genes.” My hypothesis says that the child who uses leg and torso muscles with high intensity will grow up to be “the short one.” But it gets tricky! Women are, by nature, about 10% smaller than men, and thus 10% shorter as well. For example, say a man is 5’10” and has a sister. It’s expected that his sister is around 5’3” because this is 10% less than 5’10”. If she turned out to also be 5’10”, I would conjecture that the man’s childhood involved intense leg usage, while hers did not. If she turned out to be 4’11”, I would speculate the other way around. Another factor to consider is that, in today’s society, physical activity is reserved for the male gender. The boy is encouraged or forced to do the physical labor, especially when it comes to strenuous (i.e. high-intensity) activities, because he is to “be a man.” The girl is discouraged or excused from doing physical activity because she is to “be a princess.” If a female is doing physical work, it’s advised to be low-intensity cardio activity. This is a moot point in a modern, urban lifestyle, however, where this physical labor is nearly nonexistent. But if a (rural) family strictly adhered to these gender roles, I would bet on the boy growing up to be shorter than his sister, or barely taller.

Implications of my Hypothesis​

Besides keeping high-intensity activity at a minimum, a less obvious way to maximize height would be a special diet devoid of protein. Since protein purportedly aids in muscle growth and recovery, kids can avoid protein-rich foods during developmental years to minimize muscle growth. Kids should also avoid getting fat, because fat is extra weight to carry around which leads to muscle hypertrophy. For example, if you took two kids—one fat, one skinny—with the same age, height, and lifestyle, the fat kid will have a more muscle mass. This is from carrying about daily activities with extra weight on. So I suppose diet does matter, but not in the way people believe it matters.

The harder you work, the shorter you will grow up to be—if work is to be defined as high-intensity physical labor. When I see a short man—especially for his race—I often think to myself, “He must have worked hard when he was young. Maybe he helped his parents carry heavy loads every day.” And when I see a really tall man, I cannot help but think, “He’s probably never pushed himself physically. Maybe he spent his childhood sitting cross-legged in front of a TV all day.” I’m not saying the equation for height is 100% nurture. Genetics still play a role. I would say that being short comes from generations of high-intensity leg and back work, and being tall comes from generations of comfortable living. Yes, this is Lamarck’s Theory of Inheritance of Acquired Characteristics. Again, before you try to disprove my hypothesis with an anecdote: you need a control variable, such as a same-sex sibling. For example, it is a mistake to compare your level of physical activity and final height to the national average, especially if that nation is racially diverse.

@copingvolcel is an example of this theory. Just look around you.

TL;DR: Working out will make your muscles stronger and bigger, this will exert force in the opposite direction of which your bones grow, limiting high-intensity low-repetition working out will make you taller, instead, low-intensity high-repetition should be done.

aka don't workout, get taller theory.

My take on this is don't work out until the age of 20.

TAG TALL-SKINNYCELS BELOW

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, subhuman incel, Éreinté and 29 others
dn read but greycel carrying forum AGAIN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Banderacell, subhuman incel and 20 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 10191 and 11 others
High iq thread tbh will bookmark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Beast993, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
I fucked up myself bro, I'm 17 and I'm 180cm, my sister is about 167cm (she was very inactive) meaning my height should be atleast 185cm.
But I'll become a lazy fuck from now on unless someone has a good argument agains this theory.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 9779, Beast993 and 5 others
Just come to mahmud jamal nasheer allah Muhammad's shack
he will give you DIY leg lengthening surgery for free
he is good surgeon bro
Slum dwellers Himalayas

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21146, sub3lowiqcel and 22 others
The best way to heightmaxx would be to swim tbh as its low intensity and stretches everything.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
Address, please?
Dharavi, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400017, India
ignore the shit, piss, blood and cow urine.
go left and turn right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness, Vasco-v2, huntergatherer and 4 others
Nothing than an anecdote, but I used to cycle to school every day, in total for about one hour minimum every day, with steep hills in between. Also had a heavy backpack, that fucked up my posture to the point where kids made fotos of my terrible posture to laugh at it. Also a diet low in protein and animal fats. Now I'm shorter than expected from my parents (although not much), also my sister is close to my height.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 9090
Nothing than an anecdote, but I used to cycle to school every day, in total for about one hour minimum every day, with steep hills in between. Also had a heavy backpack, that fucked up my posture to the point where kids made fotos of my terrible posture to laugh at it. Also a diet low in protein and animal fats. Now I'm shorter than expected from my parents (although not much), also my sister is close to my height.
Are you dutch?

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10524 and antiantifa
I fucked up myself bro, I'm 17 and I'm 180cm, my sister is about 167cm (she was very inactive) meaning my height should be atleast 185cm.
But I'll become a lazy fuck from now on unless someone has a good argument agains this theory.
thats actually brutal i am sorry bro

• So Sad
Reactions: zxz
Didn't read all but agree. I fucked myself up with starting to workout at 16, would have probably become at least 4-5cm taller if I hadn't done hardcore training at that age. Wish I had cared more about height and read this back then. Suifuel indeed, sometimes I just want to reincarnate ngl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, huntergatherer, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
What a world we live in. My parents and relatives forced me to go to gym and lift at the age of 15. I was 6'3.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 9779
Didn't read all but agree. I fucked myself up with starting to workout at 16, would have probably become at least 4-5cm taller if I hadn't done hardcore training at that age. Wish I had cared more about height and read this back then. Suifuel indeed, sometimes I just want to reincarnate ngl
How old and tall are you rn?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Someone cut the story short and tell the looksmax advice

Dn read but gj greycel for effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Jfl at how people cope "muh I started working out that's why I'm short"

• +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing, Detective, White Swordsman and 19 others
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14262, kuroganeikki and 1 other person
Jfl at how people cope "muh I started working out that's why I'm short"
Useless comment, instead give an argument against the theory dumbfuck.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Copeful and W0KESTMOTHF
Nah. Average differencr beetwen males and females is around 13cm in most first world countries. You are the height you should be, centimeter up or down

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, onfiresems, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Do you mean you were 6'3 before starting to workout?
Yes my family forced me but I didnt even left my home. And kept eating cakes and become an estrogen factory. I am from Haryana, India, known for wrestlers and a state of tough men. But I was literal low t cuck like most west cucks. I stayed as much inside as possible. I didnt left house for 30 days straight once in summers. Kept eating, playing at home. And air conditioning 24 hours 7. I didnt even ate meat because I was vegetarian. Didnt even was allowed to eat eggs or anything with eggs inside our house. I ordered from domino's, like every other day at one point of day.
I didnt drank water. Only coca cola with ice.
I developed big man boobs and big belly.
I am right now 6'5.

Started working out at 16 but corona virus happened. So 1 year got wasted.

I turned 18 last week btw

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
When low iq tries to do a scientific paper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
Yes my family forced me but I didnt even left my home. And kept eating cakes and become an estrogen factory. I am from Haryana, India, known for wrestlers and a state of tough men. But I was literal low t cuck like most west cucks. I stayed as much inside as possible. I didnt left house for 30 days straight once in summers. Kept eating, playing at home. And air conditioning 24 hours 7. I didnt even ate meat because I was vegetarian. Didnt even was allowed to eat eggs or anything with eggs inside our house. I ordered from domino's, like every other day at one point of day.
I didnt drank water. Only coca cola with ice.
I developed big man boobs and big belly.
I am right now 6'5.

Started working out at 16 but corona virus happened. So 1 year got wasted.

I turned 18 last week btw
Apart from you eating unhealty I don't see the problem. You grew very tall, so if you start working out right now you will be good. This is the best case scenario except for the unhealthy diet. If you didn't eat like shit you would've just been skinny and tall without the manboobs and big belly. Consider yourself lucky. You can get rid of your mantits and fat and put on muscle with proper excercise and diet.
Btw how tall is the rest of your family and what is their lifestyle?

Apart from you eating unhealty I don't see the problem. You grew very tall, so if you start working out right now you will be good. This is the best case scenario except for the unhealthy diet. If you didn't eat like shit you would've just been skinny and tall without the manboobs and big belly. Consider yourself lucky. You can get rid of your mantits and fat and put on muscle with proper excercise and diet.
Btw how tall is the rest of your family and what is their lifestyle?
my mother is 5ft6, father is 6ft, and both grandfathers 5ft8. My grand mothers are 5ft7 and 5ft1.
both my grand parents from both sides have 10+ brothers and sisters who are of similar height, nothing too tall.

majority of male cousins are 6ft+, 1 cousin of mine is 6ft7, he is tallest, idk if its larp or true. i met him years ago and he dwarfs over his family tbh, his mother is 5ft9 though. I have 1 female cousin who is 5ft9.
my real cousins are pretty short, 5ft4 and 5ft5, both girls, I don't have real brothers and sisters. i am only child.who turned out to be incel.

Nah. Average differencr beetwen males and females is around 13cm in most first world countries. You are the height you should be, centimeter up or down
Difference between male and female is about 10%.
I'm 180 cm so 10% = 18 cm
180-18=162 cm
My sister is around 167 meaning I should be atleast 185 cm or above, because: 167-162=5.
180+5=185
Ofcourse 10% of 185 = 18,5 cm and that would mean my sister would be around 166,5cm, but thats why I'm using the terms "around" & "atleast"

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
@sloopnoob whos gonna tell him

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
my mother is 5ft6, father is 6ft, and both grandfathers 5ft8. My grand mothers are 5ft7 and 5ft1.
both my grand parents from both sides have 10+ brothers and sisters who are of similar height, nothing too tall.

majority of male cousins are 6ft+, 1 cousin of mine is 6ft7, he is tallest, idk if its larp or true. i met him years ago and he dwarfs over his family tbh, his mother is 5ft9 though. I have 1 female cousin who is 5ft9.
my real cousins are pretty short, 5ft4 and 5ft5, both girls, I don't have real brothers and sisters. i am only child.who turned out to be incel.
If we go by the theory, I assume you're the least active from your family except your cousin who is proclaimed 6'7 and the rest of your family is somewhat active. Correct?

My dad lived in a farm and is 6ft , i lived a sedentary lifestyle until 17 and im also 6ft . It would be interesting to check the average height of parents and their sons who are gymnasts .
Remember that most powerlifters and strongmen champions are also the tallest people on average .

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SPFromNY914
If we go by the theory, I assume you're the least active from your family except your cousin who is proclaimed 6'7 and the rest of your family is somewhat active. Correct?
my family and uncles are active, my real cousins are both lazy asses who only recently have lost their weight, they were landwhales before. i dont know about other cousins, i dont talk to them, just meet them in weddings every 3 months or so

I'm the LEAST active of my whole family, I stay in bed and play all day (from the age of 3 till now I'm 16) and I'm the tallest of all my family (cousins, sisters, parents, aunts, uncles)
One of my cousins was playing basketball at the age of 16 and I'm like 6 inches taller than him

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, HighIQcel, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
@sloopnoob whos gonna tell him
Go ahead, thats why I posted this, if others have different outlook on this theory or arguments against it, I would like to hear it. Looking at your comment I'm assuming you think I'm delusional and naive. Please explain.

Go ahead, thats why I posted this, if others have different outlook on this theory or arguments against it, I would like to hear it. Looking at your comment I'm assuming you think I'm delusional and naive. Please explain.
Ur theory is as dumb as saying don’t walk or stand because gravity will act on ur bones so u won’t grow taller.

my family and uncles are active, my real cousins are both lazy asses who only recently have lost their weight, they were landwhales before. i dont know about other cousins, i dont talk to them, just meet them in weddings every 3 months or so
Hmm, you actually are lucky because by the theory eating lots of protein or fat will make you either sustain your muscles and fat will make you put on more weight. The more the weight is the more support it needs. Thats why they are short, and you just didn't eat as much fat/protein as they did, thats why you ended up taller.

Ur theory is as dumb as saying don’t walk or stand because gravity will act on ur bones so u won’t grow taller.
We're all affected by gravity. But we are on this earth for millions of years and our bodies have adapted, if you have an identical twin and you send one of them in space before puberty and after puberty having the same factors except for gravity one WILL be taller.

I'm the LEAST active of my whole family, I stay in bed and play all day (from the age of 3 till now I'm 16) and I'm the tallest of all my family (cousins, sisters, parents, aunts, uncles)
One of my cousins was playing basketball at the age of 16 and I'm like 6 inches taller than him
This is very interesting and proves the theory, @Mateusz74 .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, PubertyMaxxer, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
How tall are you, both of your parents and siblings?

How tall are you, both of your parents and siblings?
I'm 190cm (6ft3, can fraud to 192 or 191 with shoes)

My father is 5ft10 (178 cm)
My mother is around 5ft5 (167 cm, i'm estimating it, idk cause i never asked her)
My sister is around 5ft6 (169cm, same for my mom) (she's 21)
My older brother is 6ft (182cm) (he's 21)
My little brother is 5ft10 (178cm, same as my father) (he's 14)

My grandfather from my mother is like 6ft6 and grand father from my dad is 6ft3 they contribued to my height, I'm still 16 btw and I don't know If I'm still gonna grow

I NEVER PLAYED ANY SPORTS OR DID ANY ACTIVTIY, I played soccer when I was 11 for 1 month and I wasn't even playing, same for basketball, I only did 3 months when I was 12.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Mouthbreath
jfl a reply of virgins doesn't prove theories, do you have studies backing this up? or have you done your own study?
it take people years to do 1 single study and even after that they dont prove it, they contribute, thousands of people make studies and contribute and then at the end it becomes proved after many many years, hard work of many many groups and people, but you know what, it takes 1 genius motherfucker to bring a new theory which fucking kills and debunks thousands of studies before it, you might think all the time was wasted, no if there wasn't those studies, we couldn't have established theories. theories are fucking facts, which take many years of studies to build, this forum prove bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Mateusz74
Ur whole theory is pure broscience. By ur logic every obese person should be a manlet which isnt the case. Height is determined by genetics and making sure u eat enough throughout the years. Being active is good but it won’t make u taller than what ur genetics allow. Neither will staying sedentary.

you haven’t provided a single solid piece of evidence for ur joke of a theory. Ever considered maybe rural areas are poor and can only afford to eat less than the urban population?

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, PubertyMaxxer, klamus and 1 other person
eight is determined by genetics and making sure u eat enough throughout the years. Being active is good but it won’t make u taller than what ur genetics allow. Neither will staying sedentary.

true bro literally wasnt doing nothing just eating and laying and rotting in my bed and i still got taller, its 70 / 80% genetics and 20% of what you eat... in my school im taller than all manlet copers that play basketball / handball thinking theyill get taller playing basketball

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, HighIQcel and Mateusz74
Ur whole theory is pure broscience. By ur logic every obese person should be a manlet which isnt the case. Height is determined by genetics and making sure u eat enough throughout the years. Being active is good but it won’t make u taller than what ur genetics allow. Neither will staying sedentary.

you haven’t provided a single solid piece of evidence for ur joke of a theory. Ever considered maybe rural areas are poor and can only afford to eat less than the urban population?
absolutely, diet and environment do play an important role in height but in the long term of like 1000 years, not in 10 years of good environment and healthy eating jfl, nothing big happens,
I was an estrogen factory who grew to be 6ft5, but even if i was active, I would have been 6ft5, its all genetics, our body type, our height, our facial bones and face, its all genetical. its in our blood, the sperm that we create from love has the same genetics as us.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
THIS TBH, ENVIRONMENT IS KEY. I'm at 185 cm, just turned 15, and I can confirm that's exactly how I got way taller than what I was supposed to be (I'm 10cm taller than the tallest person in my whole family). Up until now, I grew up skinny asf exercising very rarely (I was raised in one of the biggest cities in the world), having a rich diet (latino food is literally the best) and a normal sleep schedule, but most importantly, I swam for about 6 years. Of course genetics helped a lot, since I was huge compared to the other babies, but the environment plays a huge role. It's cheating life really, but with stretching and swimming again, I'm hoping I can make it to 190cm.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, ang3l, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person
dam when I was a kid I always wanted to be cool like other kids with heavy backpacks and luckily my mom hated it and stopped me. Thx mom!

• +1
Reactions: huntergatherer and zxz
silly goyim exercise is not good for you

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer