Solutions for High-Visceral-Fat-cels?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
My visceral to subcutaneous ratio is very high.

At medium BF% I have a pregnancy-tier protruding beer belly gut. I have some ab definition when I flex my abs and have muscle definition in my arms, yet I look obese from the side unless I pull my abs in.

The main thing that makes my physique look terrible is the forward abdominal protrusion that I suspect is visceral fat.

Causes? Solutions?

Don't drink alcohol it causes all fat gained to get stored as visceral fat, meaning it will go to your face and stomach. Biggest lookmin ever. Don't forget all the empty calories it contains too

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Don't drink alcohol it causes all fat gained to get stored as visceral fat, meaning it will go to your face and stomach. Biggest lookmin ever. Don't forget all the empty calories it contains too

I don’t drink, but Chad does, and he stays shredded and jacked with hollow cheeks.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
I don’t drink, but Chad does, and he stays shredded and jacked with hollow cheeks.
Chads are never beercels they get drunk sometimes which obviously won't have a huge effect on anything

• +1
Chads are never beercels they get drunk sometimes which obviously won't have a huge effect on anything

Yea beercelling is a bloatmax. One of my roommates drinks beer regularly and has a balloon gut.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
I think genetics plays a role, I have similar problem. Any excessive weight goes to belly, while other parts, including face, remain relatively lean. Father has the same thing.
But have you got lab results for thyroid and sex hormones?

• +1
Dht yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬

• JFL