Solved my bloat

E

Esteban

Iron
Took a week jfl. Everyone says drink water etc. And i did like 2ish litres a day probably a lil less. For my genes that was not enough i went through 4 litres a day throughout the week and my face is finally starting to look like my body.

• +1
Reactions: SplinterCel
Dont kill your self now.... you can actually over hydrate your self. Your body will think you are dehydrated and you will consume even more and will die.

Dont kill your self now.... you can actually over hydrate your self. Your body will think you are dehydrated and you will consume even more and will die.
It's only a gallon. I drink over a gallon bags day and I'm fine

It's only a gallon. I drink over a gallon bags day and I'm fine

Sure, everyone has their limit, you are probably taller than him that plays a part i drink allot aswell, But some people might read this and they be like Oh sick a way to look lean have more definition on my face and force them self's to drink allot and not knowing there is a consequence attached to it, Some people dont necessarily link drinking allot to death, There is a fine line untill the body goes into that mode, Just a little heads up thats all.

Sure, everyone has their limit, you are probably taller than him that plays a part i drink allot aswell, But some people might read this and they be like Oh sick a way to look lean have more definition on my face and force them self's to drink allot and not knowing there is a consequence attached to it, Some people dont necessarily link drinking allot to death, There is a fine line untill the body goes into that mode, Just a little heads up thats all.
Yeah extreme excessive hydrating can give u hyponatremia resulting in death

It seems the opposite works for me

I drink like 2 glasses of water per week at most

never understood this shit about drinking much water.
I knew chads who drunk coca cola all the time, ate mc donald shit or snack chips and abused of alcohol and drugs. Still they were chads, even if they were 19s in those time, but well, i doubt they are worse now.

never understood this shit about drinking much water.
I knew chads who drunk coca cola all the time, ate mc donald shit or snack chips and abused of alcohol and drugs. Still they were chads, even if they were 19s in those time, but well, i doubt they are worse now.
'bloat' can also be caused by weak bone structure by giving off a rounded facial appearance

• +1
Reactions: dodt
'bloat' can also be caused by weak bone structure by giving off a rounded facial appearance
It’s caused by that most of the time tbh most male models with insane bones never seem bloated don’t think it’s a coincidence

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and dodt
It’s caused by that most of the time tbh most male models with insane bones never seem bloated don’t think it’s a coincidence
Cuz they figured shit like this a long time ago, also bloat is way less pronounced at 10ish% bf i'm at like 15%
Your kidneys can eliminate about 5.3-7.4 gallons (20-28 liters) of water a day, but they can't get rid of more than 27-33 ounces (0.8-1.0 liters) per hour (14, 15). Therefore, in order to avoid hyponatremia symptoms, you should not drink more than 27-33 ounces (0.8-1.0 liters) of water per hour, on average.

So nothing to worry about really

Last edited: