SOMA Appliance

joonla

joonla

Bronze
I get my SOMA mouth guard/palate appliance in 3 weeks customly made.

This stuff has extremely desirable cosmetic effects and EVEN better physical. Expands airways and forces nose breathing/diaphragm breathing.

Brings lower jaw forward, widens maxilla, moves cheekbones up, improves any malocclusions, widens palate, straightens and aligns teeth. Takes 3-12 months as I’ve been advised

It is also said to help with back, neck pain and cures TMJ dysfunction 100% of the time. Dr Da Cruz is a fucking champion.

Does anyone here have experience or knowledge on SOMA? It’s only available in Australia here, and I have only seen a couple users here that have used it.

sounds cope, and looks just like a regular splint with an expansion component..
A splint doesn't do any of the shit u describing, the expander just slightly tips the teeth..

A splint doesn't do any of the shit u describing, the expander just slightly tips the teeth..
what does it do

there’s much more than the expansion component. there’s different versions of the soma, read the full methodology and get back to me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29786
I get my SOMA mouth guard/palate appliance in 3 weeks customly made.

This stuff has extremely desirable cosmetic effects and EVEN better physical. Expands airways and forces nose breathing/diaphragm breathing.

Brings lower jaw forward, widens maxilla, moves cheekbones up, improves any malocclusions, widens palate, straightens and aligns teeth. Takes 3-12 months as I’ve been advised

It is also said to help with back, neck pain and cures TMJ dysfunction 100% of the time. Dr Da Cruz is a fucking champion.

Does anyone here have experience or knowledge on SOMA? It’s only available in Australia here, and I have only seen a couple users here that have used it.
can u post results from people who've done it before?

Attachments

• IMG_2243.png
    IMG_2243.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2244.png
    IMG_2244.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2245.png
    IMG_2245.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2246.png
    IMG_2246.png