Somali Elder, is it a mogger pheno?

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
5211490559_1451462ddc_b.jpg

This pheno is somewhat uncommon among Somalis but I feel like it's a very striking pheno. My dad and his father both have this pheno but sadly I didn't fully inherit it.

Imagine if this man was born and raised in the West and was 22 years old. He could legitimately be a male model, certainly he would at least mog most Black models.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 25938, poopoohead and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Hueless

This pheno is somewhat uncommon among Somalis but I feel like it's a very striking pheno. My dad and his father both have this pheno but sadly I didn't fully inherit it.

Imagine if this man was born and raised in the West and was 22 years old. He could legitimately be a male model, certainly he would at least mog most Black models.
what exactly is so striking about this? the hair color? looks like henna dye

what exactly is so striking about this? the hair color? looks like henna dye
Mainly his eye area, I've noticed some Somalis like my father and grandfather have ridiculous high amounts of hooding. Also idk what the bones on the sides of his eyes are called but the way they flare out also accentuates his eye area.

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
Mainly his eye area, I've noticed some Somalis like my father and grandfather have ridiculous high amounts of hooding. Also idk what the bones on the sides of his eyes are called but the way they flare out also accentuates his eye area.
he looks eerily similar to an egyptian college professor i had.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
those are high set cheekbones

• +1
Nah. He is only very lean with protruding zygos. He is still peanut skulled, narrow jawed, shit colouring and with high asf hairlines. Also probably a manlet too. Only on .org will people find him handsome.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb, gribsufer1, Kmscurry and 1 other person
Nah. He is only very lean with protruding zygos. He is still peanut skulled, narrow jawed, shit colouring and with high asf hairlines. Also probably a manlet too. Only on .org will people find him handsome.
does this elder from the doab mog him?
IMG 20221210 143039

he looks eerily similar to an egyptian college professor i had.
Makes sense, if this guy had light skin he'd be indistinuishable from a North African or even a Persian.
How is his coloring shit? He mogs the vast majority of African Americans in terms of coloring because of his undertones. He has reddish undertones compared to your average African American having yellow undertones. Coloring isn't just about darkness/lightness of skin.

How do you know if he's peanut skulled? You have nothing to compare his head to, most Somalis have large skulls.
Narrow jawed, I agree.
High hairline, I agree.
Assuming he's a manlet is retarded, walk through any Somali city and you will see many 6'+ Somali men. This guy is probably at least 5'10.
does this elder from the doab mog him?
View attachment 2153087
If that elder didn't have blue eyes the Somali man facemogs him.

Get mogged my eritrean mufti great great uncle
Sheikh osman alamin saho man mufti of eritrea cushitic pod 2

Makes sense, if this guy had light skin he'd be indistinuishable from a North African or even a Persian.

How is his coloring shit? He mogs the vast majority of African Americans in terms of coloring because of his undertones. He has reddish undertones compared to your average African American having yellow undertones. Coloring isn't just about darkness/lightness of skin.

How do you know if he's peanut skulled? You have nothing to compare his head to, most Somalis have large skulls.
Narrow jawed, I agree.
High hairline, I agree.
Assuming he's a manlet is retarded, walk through any Somali city and you will see many 6'+ Somali men. This guy is probably at least 5'10.

Idk man. He looks like a third world immigrant. I generally find these village bone moggers to be overrated. They have bones sure but 0 pedigree and class while I can appreciate their bone structure and their genetic competence could see someone like OP with a white Becky even? I find Stylemaxxed guys like these to be way better looking than these villagers
Images   2023 04 15T183724664

idk about persian lol but the guy im talking about was coptic christian and he was practically a doppelganger
i doubt it tbh ur pic is much higher quality and better angle which makes him look more pristine.

idk about persian lol but the guy im talking about was coptic christian and he was practically a doppelganger

i doubt it tbh ur pic is much higher quality and better angle which makes him look more pristine.
Take out all biases from your head and simply imagine that Somali man but with white skin. He 100% passes for Iranian if he had white skin. What feature doesn't fit this?

Never seen a good looking Somali in my life. Both genders included

• +1
Take out all biases from your head and simply imagine that Somali man but with white skin. He 100% passes for Iranian if he had white skin. What feature doesn't fit this?
the hairline, the face shape, the eye area. im telling u he looks like my egyptian professor who was a lot more lightskin but still didn't look close to persian. i am very good at identifying persians vs arabs, i can almost always tell which is which. it prob helps that persians have more curry features.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Also idk what the bones on the sides of his eyes are called but the way they flare out also accentuates his eye area.
like an orangutan?

the hairline, the face shape, the eye area. im telling u he looks like my egyptian professor who was a lot more lightskin but still didn't look close to persian. i am very good at identifying persians vs arabs, i can almost always tell which is which. it prob helps that persians have more curry features.
Persians have giga balding genetics, what are you talking about?
Explain how his face shape isn't Persian, eye area you may have a point but he's an old Persian man who he looks very similar to apart from the Persian man's nose being too wide:
old-man-iran-yazd-32785208.jpg

Cope

Persians have giga balding genetics, what are you talking about?
Explain how his face shape isn't Persian, eye area you may have a point but he's an old Persian man who he looks very similar to apart from the Persian man's nose being too wide:
lol thats the thing his nose is like my granddad's so ik hes a nearby pheno - i dont really need to analyze every feature.
IMG 20221210 143039

u tell me who does he look more like.

Jfl at y’all doxxing your family tree

lol thats the thing his nose is like my granddad's so ik hes a nearby pheno - i dont really need to analyze every feature.
IMG 20221210 143039

u tell me who does he look more like.
He does look more like first one tbh. After looking at photos of Persians the Somali man is closer to Arab looking than he is to Persian tbh. Persians have large bulbous nose and extremely think facial hair. Tbh I feel like his skin color makes people blind to his refined and unironically high class features.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
He does look more like first one tbh. After looking at photos of Persians the Somali man is closer to Arab looking than he is to Persian tbh.
yep.
Persians have large bulbous nose and extremely think facial hair. Tbh I feel like his skin color makes people blind to his refined and unironically high class features.
probably does but i dont think the guy u posted looks low class he looks old and wise imo. autists are notorious colorists tho.

• +1
yep.

probably does but i dont think the guy u posted looks low class he looks old and wise imo. autists are notorious colorists tho.
Yes I agree he looks low class.
Also one underrated thing about dark skin is undertones. Look at the Somali man's undertones and you see a reddish/wine colored undertone:

Compare that to the undertones of your average African American which are more yellowish:
635556280245651563-wayne-sutton-headshot-2.jpg

He does look more like first one tbh. After looking at photos of Persians the Somali man is closer to Arab looking than he is to Persian tbh. Persians have large bulbous nose and extremely think facial hair. Tbh I feel like his skin color makes people blind to his refined and unironically high class features.
711udeHQmtL

Rate these Somali tribal moggers OP

42469809bdfa1fc8f806adce41fc26e3--tribal-hair-djibouti.jpg
WlXkYJG.png
UzQbNkv.png