• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, SecularIslamist, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
@Piratecel opinions

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 51576
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, Latinolooksmaxxer and Imretarded?
it is a treacherous and unfortunate journey to go through this life as a manlet. My thoughts and prayers go out to all manlets worldwide.

(((who))) is paying for this guy to fly all over the globe being a pest?

it is a treacherous and unfortunate journey to go through this life as a manlet. My thoughts and prayers go out to all manlets worldwide.
Why did jesus make me a manlet? :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51576

Yes all those pale skinned men looked like “west Africans” yep not Jews who robbed him….

The reality is he got jumped by Jews and niggaz (2 blacks and the rest white jews)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and murdah
Yes all those pale skinned men looked like “west Africans” yep not Jews who robbed him….

The reality is he got jumped by Jews and niggaz (2 blacks and the rest white jews)
All blacks are the same globally.

Why did jesus make me a manlet? :feelscry:
So your heart wouldn’t need to work hard and you could live a long life on this earth. Jesus wants us lanklets to die early so we can be with Him quicker 🙏🏻🤲🏻

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
All blacks are the same globally.
He got jumped by Ashkenazi and black Jews lol he got fucked yo over for his Muslim Somali ass

• JFL

East Africoons gotta be the biggest white kiss ass niggers. Just like how Myron copes that he ain’t black when he was making fun of coons next to cuck xherka and sneakcunt for their validation. Ultimate begging mentality.

• +1
Black jews get prosecuted in israel jfl, those r probs some western nigs
They are literal Jews… i have met Ethiopian Jews they do fine in isreal. Blacks who aren’t Jews get it rough but actaul black Jews are just seen as fellow Jews sure they aren’t treated as nicely as the Cumskin Jews but they aren’t treated that different. This is why those blk Jews and the Ashkenazi Jew gang came for the Somali and fucked him up

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, murdah and Latinolooksmaxxer
East Africoons gotta be the biggest white kiss ass niggers. Just like how Myron copes that he ain’t black when he was making fun of coons next to cuck xherka and sneakcunt for their validation. Ultimate begging mentality.
nah they just dont have resentment because they werent enslaved

"white jews"

no such thing

• +1

Nah its only nigs that do this shit it happened before
@geenk worg @Latinolooksmaxxer

Nah its only nigs that do this shit it happened before
@geenk worg @Latinolooksmaxxer

Keep coping your boy got jumped by ISREALISSSSSS LMFAO GOT YOUR MUSLIM ASS CLAPPED BY JEWS GOYIM GET RKT

• +1
he has less bone mass than that girl in every conceivable way

• +1
really? israel literally tried sterilizing them :lul:
Well they are still having kids there aren’t they… they aren’t extinct and thefore it’s clear not ALL of them got sterilised. And as I said there’s a hierarchy amoungst the Jews as there is in all human societies and Cumskins as usual are at the top oppressing the ethnics even the Jews arent exempt from this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65208 and murdah
lmao the nigger is such a manlet too damn

@Crisick I'm coming Tel Aviv

How tf is this manlet nigger rizzing up every Jewess he speaks to? Even the guys stick to him like magnets. After all half of them are gay.

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
Black jews get prosecuted in israel jfl, those r probs some western nigs
Where'd you get that bullshit from? Vox?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and TechnoBoss
Reason is just them being poor and having higher crime rates. Nowadays they have assimilated in the society. Maybe in the 90's/2000's they had it rougher. That's how i see it as an Israeli who knows a lot of Ethiopian jews.
Shhhhhh 🤫 don’t let them know, we must label the J00 as racist towards other Jew. We must support Palestine at all costs we must demonise the J00

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick, geenk worg and murdah