Somali LTN got a fucking blonde HTB to fly to Somaliland for him

Eddie Murphy Yes GIF
Ok brother if u say so @AspiringMogger
@SomaliMax @sportsmogger @puniteking

Phenotype means barely anything

This guy is for sure rich looking back at it he’s from the UAE Somalis who live there were some of the earliest to settle and mostly deal in the gold business

Sometimes i think money is everything, some ugly 60 yo russians oligarch have kids with prime 18yo female models
Same lmao. My mogger-Indian friends father is a subhuman Indian and his mother is a fogger tbh. Turns out her blue eyes and almond eye shape and his skin color make my friend a slayer… even tho he is Indian

You niggas are embarrassing JFL. Wallahi she looks clapped.
she might looked clapped but any of these whitecels will jump at the opportunity to be with her yet she chose a farax overseas.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Fucking unbelievable this guy pulled a European HTB all the way from fucking Somaliland. She gotta have some serious daddy issues, this is literally more rare than winning the lottery and survive getting struck by lightning on the same day.
@sportsmogger
@Hulk Hogan
@SomaliMax

He looks like my buddy irl I can’t stop laughing ima send this to him because this guy looks almost identical but he’s lighter skin

@Jason Voorhees Bro looks Indian
TFW somali

A joke us UK blacks do is bully Somalis and call them “coolies” it basically means half curry mutt. We often times say “shut up nigga you look like an alien Indian”

It breaks their heart :feelsrope:. But it’s funny to let them know they are Dravidians

View attachment 3035159
Bantus are short and strong
East Africans are tall and lean
West Africans are not short…. We are normal to tall height on avg when well fed come to the west we are the only race that are around white peoples height on avg in spite of being the poorest.

Sure we aren’t as lanky as East Africans but we aren’t that much shorter but we are MUCH more stocky and stronger than you horn cunts hence why we fuck your women

West Africans are not short…. We are normal to tall height on avg when well fed come to the west we are the only race that are around white peoples height on avg in spite of being the poorest.

Sure we aren’t as lanky as East Africans but we aren’t that much shorter but we are MUCH more stocky and stronger than you horn cunts hence why we fuck your women
West Africans are shorter compared to East Africans. There’s no reason to lie to yourself; the average height of West Africans is around 5’6” if they’re well-fed. While some may reach 6’0”, Somalis are generally taller, averaging about 60% Nilotic DNA. In the West, I’ve rarely seen a Somali male under 6’0”.

From 1880 to 1900, Somalis were the tallest people in the world, thanks to their diet of camel milk and meat. In contrast, West Africans, who primarily engage in farming, tend to be stronger due to their diet.