some 10 year old somali was about to pull a gun on me

6’1cel

6’1cel

6'3cel now* living in denmark
was doing business in some somalis’ bando crip with 2 guys and everything goes well until one gets a phone call talking arabic, then some somali kid in a balaclava come up and yells at the somalis in arabic, discussing about me bcus he doesnt trust me
he tells me to get out but i dont and he keeps a hand under his pants by his hips where he had a gun until the other niggas calmed him down

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, PrinceLuenLeoncur, .👽. and 4 others
Why didn't you get out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
copenhagen iss a warzone

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 3828
was doing business in some somalis’ bando crip with 2 guys and everything goes well until one gets a phone call talking arabic, then some somali kid in a balaclava come up and yells at the somalis in arabic, discussing about me bcus he doesnt trust me
he tells me to get out but i dont and he keeps a hand under his pants by his hips where he had a gun until the other niggas calmed him down
you unbanned since when?

Stay out the no-go Zone

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
how are you gang member maxxed?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Baldingman1998
Probably fake gun jfl most thug niggers in europe have fake shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chintuck22 and TaxEvasionmaxxer
no
guns are easy to get over here
you just gotta know some ppl

there’s a reason why there are shootings every day

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Somalis thugs and degenerates make me cringe, they think they are repping us with "mALi GaaNG" but they are just humiliating us.

Somalis thugs and degenerates make me cringe, they think they are repping us with "mALi GaaNG" but they are just humiliating us.
ok faggot

Dark triad badboy Viking remains calm in the face of death. Odin will be proud

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: You clearly don’t know shit if you think these trappers don’t have guns, the amount of guys I know that have died by gunshots or been shot/stabbed would make you retract that statement

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: You clearly don’t know shit if you think these trappers don’t have guns, the amount of guys I know that have died by gunshots or been shot/stabbed would make you retract that statement
Are you actually a nigger from Lookism?:unsure:

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Are you actually a nigger from Lookism?:unsure:
Nope but these faggots think I’m some nigger that posted there who I have never spoken 2 before :feelswah:. Very unsettling being mistaken for an ape legit hurts tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back