Some Black guys seriously don't understand how subhuman their SMV is in Canada

Piratecel

Piratecel

Somali Jew 🇸🇴🇮🇱
Take this guy for example, asking for street interviews in Quebec (most anti ethnic, but at the same time has the most degenerate women in Canada) Not a single one of them said they liked Black guys. Like just being real here, do you really think with your ugly face, shit skin, shit hair, low status that you register in these woman's mind? It is over for you, just like it is over for curries, gooks and any ethnic that doesn't pass for white. When they see your poop colored skin and ugly face on the dating app you are nothing but a left swipe left.

@Exterminator

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, jué, GabachoCopium and 15 others
Over

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Keep coping I saw a post showing a black guy with a white girl in looksmax forum it’s over for whites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Patient A, Mewton and 16 others
Nigga he’s asking white girls their main preference. I’ve matched with girls who prefer brunettes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 31445 and 7 others
These interviews in the US always have some random white bitches saying I love BBC, and it's always in the South

Nigga he’s asking white girls their main preference. I’ve matched with girls who prefer brunettes.
Please do not compare Canada to burgerland, Canada is a whole different planet.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Jigen
True. You’re gonna have to talk to @Blackgymmax about that

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, ReadBooksEveryday, Jigen and 3 others
I'm a proponent of executing all race mixers who's with me?

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I'm a proponent of executing all race mixers who's with me?
heil

• Woah
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Quebec is full of legit subhumans ngl

seen lots of french girls with mena guys tbh ngl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
I knew this girl from Quebec who has 15 bodies at like 14, this was a few years ago when I was under 18. She told me she would sneak into bars at 14 and fuck 20+ yr old men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
Look at this cope @Shieda_Kayn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, Deleted member 29155 and Piratecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23772 and 2 others
thoughts on this guy approaching in Canada?

• JFL
I knew this girl from Quebec who has 15 bodies at like 14, this was a few years ago when I was under 18. She told me she would sneak into bars at 14 and fuck 20+ yr old men
this world needs to be burned down

• JFL
over for @Lebgfinal

Canada isn't Sweden where thirsty nordic helgas eat black dick for breakfast
I find that very hard to believe
BBC Theorem has been universally established and has nothing to do with country borders or socionomic factors, its ingrained in the very DNA of the homo sapiens. You could even go as far to define the human species as those who carry these sexually arousing instincts in the presence of a BBC being in its proximity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 16275, 5'8manlet and 3 others
I find that very hard to believe
BBC Theorem has been universally established and has nothing to do with country borders or socionomic factors, its ingrained in the very DNA of the homo sapiens. You could even go as far to define the human species as those who carry these sexually arousing instincts in the presence of a BBC being in its proximity
Come to Canada then you will see how much of a meme BBC is.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and StrangerDanger
@dimorphism alt

Canada is a meme regardless only Northern Europe matters

• +1
why do people act like Canada is an obligatory destination for anyone

like people log on this forum to tell some guy who lives in Uzbekistan "YOU WON'T GET SHIT IN CANADA LMAOOOOOOOOO"

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
why do people act like Canada is an obligatory destination for anyone

like people log on this forum to tell some guy who lives in Uzbekistan "YOU WON'T GET SHIT IN CANADA LMAOOOOOOOOO"
No one cares about 5th worlder Uzbeks who can arrange marraigemax, this is an incel forum, inceldom is a first world problem.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 26859

blacks are short men with small dicks, black skin, weak, poor, big wide massive bulbous noses

ofc no one likes them

water.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, fogdart, Jigen and 1 other person
thoughts on this guy approaching in Canada?

He is not gonna get a single 1 of those women to hop on his dick, if you have to call the approach it is over.

• +1
No one cares about 5th worlder Uzbeks who can arrange marraigemax, this is an incel forum, inceldom is a first world problem.
it was a joke
but why would an european or american care about fucking Canada?

I swear If i wasn't for this forum I wouldn't even know a single thing about TORONTO, instead I know that city better than my city of birth

• +1
You’re 5’4 lmao wtf is your self awareness
im literally 6ft4 lmao

arent u the one who was crying about being 5ft4?

i tower over you, subhuman nigger slave

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Jigen and khvirgin
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, StrangerDanger and Piratecel
Black people in canadian coleges are human sex currency, as in sorority girls pass em around for giga pleasure :whatfeels::whatfeels:
White girls go for black guys so the white dudes have to settle with the asian immigrants, op clearly knows nothing about Canada
It is WMAF hotspot #1 in the WORLD.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Shieda_Kayn and Piratecel
White girls go for black guys so the white dudes have to settle with the asian immigrants, op clearly knows nothing about Canada
It is WMAF hotspot #1 in the WORLD.
WMAF and WMIF are common here
White women don't go for blacks, if you go outside you will almost never see a black guy, white girl couple. All Ethnics except the white passing ones have garbage smv here and are invisible.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
WMAF and WMIF are common here
White women don't go for blacks, if you go outside you will almost never see a black guy, white girl couple. All Ethnics except the white passing ones have garbage smv here and are invisible.
So who are the white women with if their men are occupied by Asians and Indians? Please clarify

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Piratecel
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Jigen and StrangerDanger
So who are the white women with if their men are occupied by Asians and Indians? Please clarify
They pump and dump and monkey branch because of their High smv.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Skywalker, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Jason Voorhees and Piratecel
This is fucked up
Blame the media for inflating white women smv. Even the most average looking white girls are dating D1 athletes and rappers these days.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, StrangerDanger and Piratecel
cope im intellectually superior to you so id have a knife or gun and make u go in the field. like my ancestors did to urs
Lmao slavery would’ve been over in 2 weeks if all slave owners were 5’4 like your garden gnome ass

• JFL
Reactions: NattyMikeO, Skywalker, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
Do lightskins get Drake Halo in Canada? @Blackgymmax
@looksmaxxer234

white women prefer white men.
Groundbreaking Conclusion from the highest IQ Somali.
the Chosen one that will introduce fire and electricity to his homeland

Lmao slavery would’ve been over in 2 weeks if all slave owners were 5’4 like your garden gnome ass
no it wouldnt lol. we had guns and shit thats why u came over, not necessarily cos we were so much bigger

see, typical nigger doesnt understand real life, thinks everything is about physical power

so low iq

Obed
i coped
In @fogdart Exp obed was on par or even surpassed niko
@looksmaxxer234
drip or drown

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, aesthetic beauty, Piratecel and 1 other person
Hottest girl in the vid said she doesn't like white men.

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol “slave” Id put you on the field myself midget. My little sister is taller than you
View attachment 2332880

JFL at a 5'2 midget acting like a tough guy! Only on incel forums! JFL at his life story!!

200w.gif

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Looks234