Some Black guys seriously don't understand how subhuman their SMV is in Canada

Take this guy for example, asking for street interviews in Quebec (most anti ethnic, but at the same time has the most degenerate women in Canada) Not a single one of them said they liked Black guys. Like just being real here, do you really think with your ugly face, shit skin, shit hair, low status that you register in these woman's mind? It is over for you, just like it is over for curries, gooks and any ethnic that doesn't pass for white. When they see your poop colored skin and ugly face on the dating app you are nothing but a left swipe left.

@Exterminator

If you are high enough on the attractiveness scale a significant percentage of women from all races are gonna find you attractive to the point it won’t matter. The ethnics that cope with pheno just got a shit face, body, height. Period.

Just be good looking reins supreme.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, GRIID, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Come to Canada then you will see how much of a meme BBC is.
Stfu Im a dark skin black dude and I fuck white girls every week here in Canada

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Kamui, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Obed

i coped
In @fogdart Exp obed was on par or even surpassed niko
@looksmaxxer234
drip or drown
OPs talking shit even I fuck white girls every week here in Canada. Of course, white men/mulattos do way better but it doesn't mean good looking blacks don't slay

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Piratecel
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Piratecel
If you are high enough on the attractiveness scale a significant percentage of women from all races are gonna find you attractive to the point it won’t matter. The ethnics that cope with pheno just got a shit face, body, height. Period.

Just be good looking reins supreme.
Nope.
Pheno really matters alot. Even your style.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, human304, fogdart and 1 other person
Nope.
Pheno really matters alot. Even your style.
Of course it matters a lot because certain phenos got worse ratios than others. Point still stands that most should blame their shit face instead of their shit pheno.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Blackgymmax
Of course it matters a lot because certain phenos got worse ratios than others. Point still stands that most should blame their shit face instead of their shit pheno.
Dark drav curry or some really bad ugly mutt brazil pheno or even changs can suffer significantly. The difference between a city could be like hundreds of old likes matches in a day vs like 10 15. Like the gap can be THAT BAD. Especially for a dravid curry. I would especially say it's pheno even if he's 5.5psl he would get jack shit ANYWHERE

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Dark drav curry or some really bad ugly mutt brazil pheno or even changs can suffer significantly. The difference between a city could be like hundreds of old likes matches in a day vs like 10 15. Like the gap can be THAT BAD. Especially for a dravid curry. I would especially say it's pheno even if he's 5.5psl he would get jack shit ANYWHERE
Make an experiment of a 6 PSL dark Dravidian curry then and let’s see

Make an experiment of a 6 PSL dark Dravidian curry then and let’s see

There's another dark curry who reminds me of Cavill who always flops

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, fogdart and AspiringMogger

There's another dark curry who reminds me of Cavill who always flops
Absolutely brootal. Isn’t even dark skin. Shit midface tho.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You’re 5’4 lmao wtf is your self awareness
He is a subhuman SFcel who thinks that slaying mid faced gooks makes him a Chad (he pays them to do so which is crazy given the fact that it’s literally in gooks DNA to fuck anything white)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Looks234
Take this guy for example, asking for street interviews in Quebec (most anti ethnic, but at the same time has the most degenerate women in Canada) Not a single one of them said they liked Black guys. Like just being real here, do you really think with your ugly face, shit skin, shit hair, low status that you register in these woman's mind? It is over for you, just like it is over for curries, gooks and any ethnic that doesn't pass for white. When they see your poop colored skin and ugly face on the dating app you are nothing but a left swipe left.

@Exterminator

Why is it only blacks that go around doing this sort of stuff ? Funny thing is other races pick up on how desperate they are and it lowers their SMV

• +1
Reactions: GIGAFINESSOR
im literally 6ft4 lmao
no you're NOT
he was correct about you being 5"4"
i know who you are bro, now stop with the snow nat copium too please :smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Why is it only blacks that go around doing this sort of stuff ? Funny thing is other races pick up on how desperate they are and it lowers their SMV

I've always wondered this, you can find black dudes making these videos in every country on youtube. I never seen an asian, arab or latin dudes make videos like these. Just reeks of insecurity to go out asking these types of questions

Comparing Canada/Australia/UK/NZ to Bugerland and Europe is retarded. The former are total hellholes for men. There's a reason why most pick-up artists and incels and gymcels started there. And a reason why fags on this forum won't stop complaining about how bad it is in their globohomo island/icy shithole

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Piratecel
@lowtiernormiechad

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel