• images - 2024-06-05T163725.476.jpeg
    images - 2024-06-05T163725.476.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, sub5c3l, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, sub5c3l and Donquixote
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Joined Mar 11, 2024
I don't understand what "Niggas worried about the tiktokcel invasion for absolutely no reason" has to do with the rest of the thread. I have an idea of what you're implying, but it doesn't make sense.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I don't understand what "Niggas worried about the tiktokcel invasion for absolutely no reason" has to do with the rest of the thread. I have an idea of what you're implying, but it doesn't make sense.
Because the site is all tiktokcels.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
it’s cause the titles r so low iq and low sentience questions tiktok cels r clueless non threats

• +1
:lul::lul::lul::lul:🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙:cool::cool::cool:

• +1
https://forum.****************/threads/my-eye-color-guide.11769/#post-177716

@vermillioncorefan @Donquixote @deepfuckingvalue show love to my thread im getting bombarded with hate

• +1
Reactions: Donquixote
And that's why people were worried about the TikTokcel invasion. Or were you being sarcastic?
People were annoyed cause of the corny trends, name dropping .org with 1 mil + tt users, and now the forum quality has plumeted. Again u would have no clue so idk why ur so curious, u are the tiktokcel so u wont understand how the site was before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Donquixote and Kreatophagia
People were annoyed cause of the corny trends, name dropping .org with 1 mil + tt users, and now the forum quality has plumeted. Again u would have no clue so idk why ur so curious, u are the tiktokcel so u wont understand how the site was before
being a tiktokcel is better, at least we are not that ugly to find this forum earlier

• Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
You've literally just explained why "worried about the tiktokcel invasion for absolutely no reason" is not true.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
being a tiktokcel is better, at least we are not that ugly to find this forum earlier
Im not even gonna say anything because u acting like u not the top 5 ugliest users who would blow up on tiktok for being unattractive and lookin like a discord mod

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Costcosuperstore and Donquixote
Im not even gonna say anything because u acting like u not the top 5 ugliest users who would blow up on tiktok for being unattractive and lookin like a discord mod
because you can't say anything, you have no arguments
and I'm one of the best looking users here

You've literally just explained why "worried about the tiktokcel invasion for absolutely no reason" is not true.
Ugh stfu dude its cause we thought everyone will be looksmaxxing

Caged hard :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and try2beme
I look like Russian noble 18th century prince
you look like ugly brazilian drug addict from rio (you really are like that)

Caged hard :forcedsmile:
he's just coping don't take him seriosly
he migrated from Rio De Janeiro (shit hole) to London (another shithole)
I feel bad for him cuz he has 0 good features

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
“Would you prefer a virgin or non virgin and why”
Virgin type shit
“Men should wear makeup or they arent looksmaxxing properly”
This is valid we need to MOG
“Why has nobody on this forum gotten surgery”
Because nobody knows your fucking 10 active member forum you dumbass
“Tried eyelid pulling (cope) with my invisalign (cope)”
Idiot
Niggas worried about the tiktokcel invasion for absolutely no reason
True, tiktokcels cant do shit and they dont even looksmax.

• JFL
Ugh stfu dude its cause we thought everyone will be looksmaxxing
A few stupid posts do not prove that there aren't more people looksmaxxing. That wasn't the only thing users were worried about either - you have mentioned the others yourself.

Also, you joined in 2023. :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited: