Some common facts about Russian foids in case u get a russian hooker jfl

wannamogger

wannamogger

"Give up life as a bad mistake..."
Sorry for my English and my stupid Russian brain have used Russian punctuation.

If you would listen to some random Internet fucker about Russian women you might get an impression that they're flawless goddesses, when in fact that's not true.

Here are some common facts about Russian foids and closely related things:

Russian women are going mostly after money and status.
I'd say much more than the Western women. It's probably caused by the Soviet mentality and overall lower quality of life.
I've seen a lot of HTBs dating ogre-looking middle-aged men from the Caucuses aka 'Churkas', the ones that sell shawarmas and watermelons, that's a local meme.

It's not completely over for heightcels.
Well, Russian men are generally not that tall with an average height of 5'9'' and once again, the women are more 'red-pilled' aka gold-diggers.
I see a lot of couples with a non-existent or a very slight height difference. I literally saw a SL - high HTB with a 5'9'' MTN yesterday. It honestly made me question Blackpill for a moment.

Geomaxxing to Russia is not the best idea, but having a Western name is a HUGE HALO.
You'll be probably treated like a god, but not by curry or rice women, which might be important for some people.
Just don't be Jewish, they hate them.
That's genuinely funny, a lot of RU celebrities have some parody on a Western name as a pseudonym.
Even funnier thing is that lots of Gen Z moms, the ones that get impregnated at 14 at some party aka 'vpiska' name their kids as Robert, Jessica etc.

Russian women are extremely degenerate.
That's probably a well-known fact.
Well, not all of them, but most of them are.

Short summary:
Russian women are pretty and fuckable if you have money, but not LTR.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, RAMU KAKA, PsychoH and 17 others
Nobody wants me. :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, TechnoBoss, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
thank you for the water greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Hero of the Imperium, bloomercel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Russian women love anal.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Autismcel, murdah and 2 others
Went on a tinder date with one, she was pretty, slim and same height as me jfl.

She said her type was normally different to me, and showed me a pic of Justin Bieber and timothee chalamet and even one of those BTS fags but said I looked interesting and reminded her a bit of an Armenian teacher she has.

She was pretty nice girl but wanted to talk a lot about the psych ward and what happens there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
I see a lot of couples with a non-existent or a very slight height difference. I literally saw a SL - high HTB with a 5'9'' MTN yesterday. It honestly made me question Blackpill for a moment.
Same
I have seen way too many hot girls with ugly/avg guys that I no more believe in Blackpill tbh
Anyone making chad or death basement theories should go outside it'll be a huge lifefuel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Chadeep, greycel and 1 other person

If you would listen to some random Internet fucker about Russian women you might get an impression that they're flawless goddesses, when in fact that's not true.

I'd say much more than the Western women. It's probably caused by the Soviet mentality and overall lower quality of life.
I've seen a lot of HTBs dating ogre-looking middle-aged men from the Caucuses aka 'Churkas', the ones that sell shawarmas and watermelons, that's a local meme.

Well, Russian men are generally not that tall with an average height of 5'9'' and once again, the women are more 'red-pilled' aka gold-diggers.

Geomaxxing to Russia is not the best idea, but having a Western name is a HUGE HALO.
You'll be probably treated like a god, but not by curry or rice women, which might be important for some people.
That's genuinely funny, a lot of RU celebrities have some parody on a Western name as a pseudonym.
Even funnier thing is that lots of Gen Z moms, the ones that get impregnated at 14 at some party aka 'vpiska' name their kids as Robert, Jessica etc.

Short summary:
So churkas betabuxx for Natashka's just like curries betabuxx for Beckies? What a bunch of subhumans

@HTN_Mentalcel Mother Russia seem to be completely different from globohomo West, trust me bro!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and HTN_Mentalcel
Im ethnik but my names white

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
So churkas betabuxx for Natashka's just like curries betabuxx for Beckies? What a bunch of subhumans

@HTN_Mentalcel Mother Russia seem to be completely different from globohomo West, trust me bro!
Nah, they just dominate the shit out of the Slavic and Finno-Ugric man and leave no choice for Natashkas.
If being serious, it’s more like a ‘prostitute-client’ relationship, but they'll never acknowledge that.
My HTB classmate literally take money from her 30+ year old betabuxxer and give it to her Chad boyfriend.
Russia is as fucked as the West if not more…

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and hopecel
Nah, they just dominate the shit out of the Slavic and Finno-Ugric man and leave no choice for Natashkas.
If being serious, it’s more like a ‘prostitute-client’ relationship, but they'll never acknowledge that.
My HTB classmate literally take money from her 30+ year old betabuxxer and give it to her Chad boyfriend.
Russia is as fucked as the West if not more…
what a cope jfl

Natashkas will find a betabuxxer even from the most cucked westoid areas who certainly don't mog russkis (neither churkas do so jfl)

it's like saying curries or Arabs mog Englishmen just because they betabuxx for Beckies there

what a cope jfl

Natashkas will find a betabuxxer even from the most cucked westoid areas who certainly don't mog russkis (neither churkas do so jfl)

it's like saying curries or Arabs mog Englishmen just because they betabuxx for Beckies there
How hard is it find a Russian Virgin?
Where could you potentially find one?
How can you tell the virgins from non virgins?

Maybe @wannamogger can help too. Don’t be pessimistic btw guys, saying “ over, no chance, 100% of virgins disappear at 16”
Be fr

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Chadeep, VisageVirtuoso√ and 2 others
How hard is it find a Russian Virgin?
Where could you potentially find one?
How can you tell the virgins from non virgins?

Maybe @wannamogger can help too. Don’t be pessimistic btw guys, saying “ over, no chance, 100% of virgins disappear at 16”
Be fr
Well, you just found one:feelswhy::lul:
I don't think it's any different than it is in the West. It might be better, though.
Maybe some actual Muslim foids, but I'm not sure:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, bloomercel and greycel
what a cope jfl

Right, I was coping hard.
Natashkas are actually high-IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Well, you just found one:feelswhy::lul:
I don't think it's any different than it is in the West. It might be better, though.
Maybe some actual Muslim foids, but I'm not sure:feelshah:
Russian Muslim women nah
I’m not Muslim, and they are strict Muslims. You gotta be Muslim if you wanna talk to their daughters
I don’t wanna get folded when one day I find out this Russian chick’s uncle is Khabib or sum shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Autismcel, Chadeep and 2 others
They're not exactly Russian for that matter. You just have to understand that modern Russian culture is degenerate as fuck, as the world in general...
Russian Muslim women nah
I’m not Muslim, and they are strict Muslims. You gotta be Muslim if you wanna talk to their daughters
I don’t wanna get folded when one day I find out this Russian chick’s uncle is Khabib or sum shit

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, bloomercel and greycel
What kind of ethnics do good with russian women?

Short summary:
Over for me and my brother @Michael Myers we truecels were out here to suffer by god because only we are strong enough to deal with the pain of life :feelscry::feelswah::feelswhy: in heaven we will be exalted for our mental trauma we endured here

I admit I haven’t read the post but “Christo anesti” if you’re a Russian believer OP.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Michael Myers
Over for me and my brother @Michael Myers we truecels were out here to suffer by god because only we are strong enough to deal with the pain of life :feelscry::feelswah::feelswhy: in heaven we will be exalted for our mental trauma we endured here

I admit I haven’t read the post but “Christo anesti” if you’re a Russian believer OP.
Jfl how do u go from a narcy self absorbed logical thinker to a complaining inferior weak truecel from post to post.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Jfl how do u go from a narcy self absorbed logical thinker to a complaining inferior weak truecel from post to post.
I’m a trecuel. But I have had good experiences from the past that help me cope. I try bring this out but the truth is I’m a suicidal bastard despite it all. I’m stilll a narcie which is why I wanna rope and I’m a logical thinker, but I’m an trucel but I’m not inferior or weak I’m just playing a harder game than everybody else

• +1
I’m a trecuel. But I have had good experiences from the past that help me cope. I try bring this out but the truth is I’m a suicidal bastard despite it all. I’m stilll a narcie which is why I wanna rope and I’m a logical thinker, but I’m an trucel but I’m not inferior or weak I’m just playing a harder game than everybody else
if you were that logical youd come to the conclusion that suicide isnt that terrible. your "life" was doomed from the beginning. why not see whats on the other side? ur just scared, lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and murdah
if you were that logical youd come to the conclusion that suicide isnt that terrible. your "life" was doomed from the beginning. why not see whats on the other side? ur just scared, lmao.
Fuck, you almost convinced me:feelsgood:

ngl im currently realizing just how sorrowful this userbase is. everything i need is in botb, i can access with a burner. im motivated to delete my account and never waste my time typing to such depressive traumatized LOSERS. you motivated me to get off this site and i thank you.

also i think you should give suicide a good consideration, it may be your best option currently. i wish you the best quality rope available for an efficient noose. let the brain die and have eternal happiness!

• +1

Short summary:
Do they like Asian men?

• +1
Do they like Asian men?
It depends on the region. For example, somewhere in Siberia white foids are much more tolerable towards Asians, I think.
If you look Korean, they'll obsess over you, at least larp as one, them foids doesnt know the difference

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Lefty Rankin
It depends on the region. For example, somewhere in Siberia white foids are much more tolerable towards Asians, I think.
If you look Korean, they'll obsess over you, at least larp as one, them foids doesnt know the difference
What about hispanic men

Why do some Russian women marry indian guys and live in a mudhut?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and murdah
  • +1
Why do some Russian women marry indian guys and live in a mudhut?
I wish I knew, the reasons above. I would also rather live in the slums of Mumbai than in grey depressive cities with 300 days of negative temperature:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and murdah
What about hispanic men
Mail order brides are a thing, there are Indonesian niggers who get mail order brides from Ukraine

• Woah
  • +1
Elab

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, bloomercel and murdah
I haven't seen one in Russia, but meds do pretty well:feelshah:
Mail order brides are a thing, there are Indonesian niggers who get mail order brides from Ukraine
Is there a general perception of hispanic men? Not talking about the opinion of women but both genders, are they accepted there?

Is there a general perception of hispanic men? Not talking about the opinion of women but both genders, are they accepted there?
It depends on what type of hispanic you are
Speaking with Spanish accent is rather a halo than a failo

• Woah
It depends on what type of hispanic you are
Speaking with Spanish accent is rather a halo than a failo
Whats a good type of hispanic to be in slavic land :feelshah:

ты их так троллишь, или у тебя в городе все реально так?

• +1
spaniards are white :lul:
Most Cubans I see look like Spaniards lmao, they're perfect for Russian geomaxxing, heck I even see some of them with Russian wives or gfs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium and murdah