Some common facts about Russian foids in case u get a russian hooker jfl

Yep. That’s why I became super religious 1 month ago. I am still suicidal but I’m no longer depressed. I stil contomplate ending my life at least once every 3 days minimum. Hell last night I was just thinking about it. nothing I do works why bother
I am neither suicidal nor depressed anymore but I used to be both extremely depressed and suicidal. I know I can’t rope or anything but it will be difficult for me, especially because I’m alone now and I have always been alone.

I am neither suicidal nor depressed anymore but I used to be both extremely depressed and suicidal. I know I can’t rope or anything but it will be difficult for me, especially because I’m alone now and I have always been alone.
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. We were given the harshest of lives. In death I demand to be seen as st Gigga hard the man who had a shit lyfe but stil lived

Us Orthodox still have saints being made today unlike Rome catholics so it’s moggers

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. We were given the harshest of lives. In death I demand to be seen as st Gigga hard the man who had a shit lyfe but stil lived

Us Orthodox still have saints being made today unlike Rome catholics so it’s moggers

Who’s the latest Orthodox to be a saint and what’s the requirement?

Who’s the latest Orthodox to be a saint and what’s the requirement?
Gonna coasts as this is a topic I’m not even 100% versed in but I like to say we Christian’s see Jesus as leaving us two things before he went to the throne in heaven. 1 the church and 2 saints. We view sainthood as proof of the church being alive today

Mohammed’s legacy was the Caliphate and as we see today it no longer exists make of that what you will.

Though there are many people who are in heaven, the Orthodox Church identifies certain Saints as examples for the faithful to follow. There are generally two types of Saints:

1. The Martyrs: Those who die for the sake of the Orthodox Faith are immediately Saints, since Christ says "He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it" (Matthew 10:39, see also Matt. 16:25, Mark 8:35, and Luke 9:24). It may take a few years for the official canonization ceremony to take place.
  2. Men and women who lived holy lives, though not necessarily sinless lives. Every person sins as St. Paul says "death spread to all men, because all sinned" (Romans 5:12). Saints, though, are models of repentance and are made perfect by God. They are glorified by Him in three ways: the ability to work wonders, incorrupt bodies after death, and miracles performed by their intercession after their death. Not all of these are absolutely necessary. For instance, St. Seraphim of Sarov who was one of the holiest people in Russia and performed many miracles was found to have a normal human body that decomposed (although it did smell like roses).
It could take a few years or it could take centuries for someone to be canonized. The Orthodox Church does not have as formal rules as the Catholic Church does. Saints are often recognized by "grass-roots" veneration where people who knew the Saint or were affected by the Saints' writing begin to venerate him or her. We're seeing this with Fr. Seraphim Rose, and I hope one day he is canonized

Phanar in 2022 was the most recent Greek Orthodox saint he was recognised by the church as one. And yes most saints can do miracles that would have scientists baffled and in awe

• +1
Gonna coasts as this is a topic I’m not even 100% versed in but I like to say we Christian’s see Jesus as leaving us two things before he went to the throne in heaven. 1 the church and 2 saints. We view sainthood as proof of the church being alive today

Mohammed’s legacy was the Caliphate and as we see today it no longer exists make of that what you will.

Though there are many people who are in heaven, the Orthodox Church identifies certain Saints as examples for the faithful to follow. There are generally two types of Saints:

1. The Martyrs: Those who die for the sake of the Orthodox Faith are immediately Saints, since Christ says "He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it" (Matthew 10:39, see also Matt. 16:25, Mark 8:35, and Luke 9:24). It may take a few years for the official canonization ceremony to take place.
  2. Men and women who lived holy lives, though not necessarily sinless lives. Every person sins as St. Paul says "death spread to all men, because all sinned" (Romans 5:12). Saints, though, are models of repentance and are made perfect by God. They are glorified by Him in three ways: the ability to work wonders, incorrupt bodies after death, and miracles performed by their intercession after their death. Not all of these are absolutely necessary. For instance, St. Seraphim of Sarov who was one of the holiest people in Russia and performed many miracles was found to have a normal human body that decomposed (although it did smell like roses).
It could take a few years or it could take centuries for someone to be canonized. The Orthodox Church does not have as formal rules as the Catholic Church does. Saints are often recognized by "grass-roots" veneration where people who knew the Saint or were affected by the Saints' writing begin to venerate him or her. We're seeing this with Fr. Seraphim Rose, and I hope one day he is canonized

Phanar in 2022 was the most recent Greek Orthodox saint he was recognised by the church as one. And yes most saints can do miracles that would have scientists baffled and in awe
Interesting, thanks for explaining. There are things with I don’t agree with, which are in line with Islamic beliefs, for instance I don’t believe people should be given special status, especially if they were sinners. We are all equals except in piety. But see it in the Islamic community as well (though Sufi Islam does have saints and they are venerated — and they are asked to intercept for the one making the prayer but that actually goes against Islamic beliefs that you should ask God directly because He is your only helper). And the idea of martyrs having a special status is the same with Islam as well. I am not sure if I think prophets are holy. Though that may depend on my idea of what is holy. I would say a divine book is holy. Anything else that isn’t. But my co-religionists deem anything related to the religion as holy, such as oral traditions and figures in Islam. I guess I have my own views on things and I think nothing captures my beliefs 100%. Not even with Sunni Islam, Shi’a Islam or Ibadi Islam. I think some things make sense, others don’t. And that makes me a religious pariah in the eyes of the community. I will read the book I was recommended by BitchBoy and then see what I agree with and what I don’t agree with.

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Interesting, thanks for explaining. There are things with I don’t agree with, which are in line with Islamic beliefs, for instance I don’t believe people should be given special status, especially if they were sinners. We are all equals except in piety. But see it in the Islamic community as well (though Sufi Islam does have saints and they are venerated — and they are asked to intercept for the one making the prayer but that actually goes against Islamic beliefs that you should ask God directly because He is your only helper). And the idea of martyrs having a special status is the same with Islam as well. I am not sure if I think prophets are holy. Though that may depend on my idea of what is holy. I would say a divine book is holy. Anything else that isn’t. But my co-religionists deem anything related to the religion as holy, such as oral traditions and figures in Islam. I guess I have my own views on things and I think nothing captures my beliefs 100%. Not even with Sunni Islam, Shi’a Islam or Ibadi Islam. I think some things make sense, others don’t. And that makes me a religious pariah in the eyes of the community. I will read the book I was recommended by BitchBoy and then see what I agree with and what I don’t agree with.
If you read into the Quran you’ll find out that the Ash’ari way is actually legit regarding the veneration but other schools of Islam don’t know about this. Was watching Sam shamoun debating a Sunni on this topic. If I find the vidoe I’ll show you and you’ll see the point I’m making.

Prophets aren’t necessarily holy but they do have special privileges afforded to them by god. Saints are Holy in that they live such pure lives that god blessed them to be with him in his heavenly council once dead. Jews and Christian’s belive that the first death is only the first one and life after is eternal.

You cannot compare Holy and “divine” Muslims belive the Quran is DIVINE not holy what I mean is that divine means it shares in divine attributes of God something nothing created can do as you belive the Quran despite having many contradictions and errors is the word of Allah. You cannot compare a created thing with a divine thing for this reason.

Side tangent but history lesson about Islam and Quran

If I were Muslim I’d only by Quran only Muslim tbh, but the issue with Islam is that you guys lack textural historical basis and depth which is why Muslims need Hadiths :feelscry: which are written 200 years after and even the Isnad chains came decades AFTER the Hadiths were written 🪦. You beginning to see why i never took my Shahada :forcedsmile: when the oldest biblical manuscripts go back to 1st century and we have over 10k in Latin over 35k in Greek alone and all say the same thing (there are scribal differences but contextually they are the same) and before you judge remeber the Birmingham and Sana manuscript that Muslims have also have variants in words and meanings which is partly why there’s 3 quirat qurans like Hafs Warsh and Doori.

• +1
If you read into the Quran you’ll find out that the Ash’ari way is actually legit regarding the veneration but other schools of Islam don’t know about this. Was watching Sam shamoun debating a Sunni on this topic. If I find the vidoe I’ll show you and you’ll see the point I’m making.

Prophets aren’t necessarily holy but they do have special privileges afforded to them by god. Saints are Holy in that they live such pure lives that god blessed them to be with him in his heavenly council once dead. Jews and Christian’s belive that the first death is only the first one and life after is eternal.

You cannot compare Holy and “divine” Muslims belive the Quran is DIVINE not holy what I mean is that divine means it shares in divine attributes of God something nothing created can do as you belive the Quran despite having many contradictions and errors is the word of Allah. You cannot compare a created thing with a divine thing for this reason.

Side tangent but history lesson about Islam and Quran

If I were Muslim I’d only by Quran only Muslim tbh, but the issue with Islam is that you guys lack textural historical basis and depth which is why Muslims need Hadiths :feelscry: which are written 200 years after and even the Isnad chains came decades AFTER the Hadiths were written 🪦. You beginning to see why i never took my Shahada :forcedsmile: when the oldest biblical manuscripts go back to 1st century and we have over 10k in Latin over 35k in Greek alone and all say the same thing (there are scribal differences but contextually they are the same) and before you judge remeber the Birmingham and Sana manuscript that Muslims have also have variants in words and meanings which is partly why there’s 3 quirat qurans like Hafs Warsh and Doori.
Brutal, a christcuck is telling a muzzie terms he’s never heard before in Arabic. Jokes aside… Mirin your knowledge bhai. Yeah, I don’t think hadiths are comparable to the Qur’an but muzzies wanna pretend the word of Man is the same as the word of God and rejecting the word of Man means rejecting the word of God. The mental gymnastics is insane. I don’t reject all hadiths but I don’t blindly follow them nor do I think they hold much weight compared to the Qur’an. I can agree prophets have special privileges afforded to them by God. As for saints, well if they lived pure lives in the sense they weren’t sexual degenerates then sure, that’s acceptable. I thought you were implying that even a degenerate who does things that his religion forbids could be considered a saint and I thought that was silly.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Brutal, a christcuck is telling a muzzie terms he’s never heard before in Arabic. Jokes aside… Mirin your knowledge bhai. Yeah, I don’t think hadiths are comparable to the Qur’an but muzzies wanna pretend the word of Man is the same as the word of God and rejecting the word of Man means rejecting the word of God. The mental gymnastics is insane. I don’t reject all hadiths but I don’t blindly follow them nor do I think they hold much weight compared to the Qur’an. I can agree prophets have special privileges afforded to them by God. As for saints, well if they lived pure lives in the sense they weren’t sexual degenerates then sure, that’s acceptable. I thought you were implying that even a degenerate who does things that his religion forbids could be considered a saint and I thought that was silly.
This is why I don’t like hadiths and why I said if I were Muslim I’d be considered a heretic as I’d disgard them all as they are full of plot holes and contradict the Quran in many places… also historically unreliable. I’m a historical guy I not only need proof but I like a chain of evidence. I looked into Islam Judaism and Christianity and found one was more accurate to what the ancient isrelaites would have followed. The holy trinity was followed by 1st temple Judaism Jews many ppl don’t know this. God was called Yaweh, Elohim and Wisdom.

No being a saint is so fucking hard. There are thousands of monks who have never seen a foid in their life all they do is read the bible daily all day forever these men are super holy so holy I’m ceartain if an top level demon was haunting an location and one of them went there the demon would flee before they go there and I don’t see this as some cuck I say this because shit like this has happened before. These guys aren’t saints btw but they are so ensnared by gods grace that they live breathe and talk god. If you have played SKYRIM you remeber the geybeards? Yeah they are based of such monks which still exist in many places in remote locations

Last edited:
  • +1
This is why I don’t like hadiths and why I said if I were Muslim I’d be considered a heretic as I’d disgard them all as they are full of plot holes and contradict the Quran in many places… also historically unreliable. I’m a historical guy I not only need proof but I like a chain of evidence. I looked into Islam Judaism and Christianity and found one was more accurate to what the ancient isrelaites would have followed. The holy trinity was followed by 1st temple Judaism Jews many ppl don’t know this. God was called Yaweh, Elohim and Wisdom.

No being a saint is so fucking hard. There are thousands of monks who have never seen a foid in their life all they do is read the bible daily all day forever these men are super holy so holy I’m ceartain if an top level demon was haunting an location and one of them went there the demon would flee before they go there and I don’t see this as some cuck I say this because shit like this has happened before. These guys aren’t saints btw but they are so ensnared by gods grace that they live breathe and talk god. If you have played SKYRIM you remeber the geybeards? Yeah they are based of such monks which still exist in many places in remote locations
I feel the same way about hadiths. They’re just not reliable as it can and will be faulty and that’s the biggest problem. It’s prone to error as it is something created by mankind. I am also seen as a heretic for thinking logically among muzzie circles. I see, so being a saint isn’t easily attainable. Yeah, that seems about right. I’ve never played Skyrim. I was never much of a gamer.