Some common facts about Russian foids in case u get a russian hooker jfl

What are the odds of getting drafted if you move there

It depends on the region. For example, somewhere in Siberia white foids are much more tolerable towards Asians, I think.
If you look Korean, they'll obsess over you, at least larp as one, them foids doesnt know the difference
How about those Kasan women? Are they any good?

Sorry for my English and my stupid Russian brain have used Russian punctuation.

If you would listen to some random Internet fucker about Russian women you might get an impression that they're flawless goddesses, when in fact that's not true.

Here are some common facts about Russian foids and closely related things:

Russian women are going mostly after money and status.
I'd say much more than the Western women. It's probably caused by the Soviet mentality and overall lower quality of life.
I've seen a lot of HTBs dating ogre-looking middle-aged men from the Caucuses aka 'Churkas', the ones that sell shawarmas and watermelons, that's a local meme.

It's not completely over for heightcels.
Well, Russian men are generally not that tall with an average height of 5'9'' and once again, the women are more 'red-pilled' aka gold-diggers.
I see a lot of couples with a non-existent or a very slight height difference. I literally saw a SL - high HTB with a 5'9'' MTN yesterday. It honestly made me question Blackpill for a moment.

Geomaxxing to Russia is not the best idea, but having a Western name is a HUGE HALO.
You'll be probably treated like a god, but not by curry or rice women, which might be important for some people.
Just don't be Jewish, they hate them.
That's genuinely funny, a lot of RU celebrities have some parody on a Western name as a pseudonym.
Even funnier thing is that lots of Gen Z moms, the ones that get impregnated at 14 at some party aka 'vpiska' name their kids as Robert, Jessica etc.

Russian women are extremely degenerate.
That's probably a well-known fact.
Well, not all of them, but most of them are.

Short summary:
Russian women are pretty and fuckable if you have money, but not LTR.
pretty much

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and murdah
nah there is actually quite a high chance of getting drafted, that's brutal:feelswhy:
if you wouldnt fight for your country then move somewhere else imo

What kind of ethnics do good with russian women?
K-popmaxxed Koreans may have good SMV, but it's over but for everyone else

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Michael Myers, murdah and 1 other person
Over for me and my brother @Michael Myers we truecels were out here to suffer by god because only we are strong enough to deal with the pain of life :feelscry::feelswah::feelswhy: in heaven we will be exalted for our mental trauma we endured here

I admit I haven’t read the post but “Christo anesti” if you’re a Russian believer OP.
These tests shouldn’t have to be this hard. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
These tests shouldn’t have to be this hard. :feelsbadman:
Tis what it is, I cope with the fact that life is temporary. I have 0 fucks about life at this point I’m completely apathetic towards it I now understand how come guys can give up LDAR and game all day I get it now what’s the point.

We Christian’s don’t view it as a test more like we are all saved by god and will go to heaven as long as we don’t stray too far from his doctrines.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Michael Myers
Tis what it is, I cope with the fact that life is temporary. I have 0 fucks about life at this point I’m completely apathetic towards it I now understand how come guys can give up LDAR and game all day I get it now what’s the point.

We Christian’s don’t view it as a test more like we are all saved by god and will go to heaven as long as we don’t stray too far from his doctrines.
Mirin positive thinking bhai, wish I could think positively. But yes when you are faced with many adversities in life, eventually you become apathetic. It’s hard to explain to others, since they can never understand. Their lives are too good for them to feel this way. I kinda envy them.

Mirin positive thinking bhai, wish I could think positively. But yes when you are faced with many adversities in life, eventually you become apathetic. It’s hard to explain to others, since they can never understand. Their lives are too good for them to feel this way. I kinda envy them.
Then again my sect hasn’t got a the consencus on it. Some say we enter Hades to rest until final judgement others say only the most devout go others I even hear say we are all saved. Just depends ERRRR shit is so long I’ll be very mad if I as an incel in this life don’t go to heaven I deserve it for this shit life

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Then again my sect hasn’t got a the consencus on it. Some say we enter Hades to rest until final judgement others say only the most devout go others I even hear say we are all saved. Just depends ERRRR shit is so long I’ll be very mad if I as an incel in this life don’t go to heaven I deserve it for this shit life
I saw your post in another thread saying you don’t discriminate between sects. Mirin, I’m the same way but as a muzzie of course. Don’t care about this Sunni/shia beef but the narrow-minded ones do (read: 99% of them :forcedsmile: ).

• +1
I saw your post in another thread saying you don’t discriminate between sects. Mirin, I’m the same way but as a muzzie of course. Don’t care about this Sunni/shia beef but the narrow-minded ones do (read: 99% of them :forcedsmile: ).
I don’t care about sects but each one has a different view on salvation to enter paradise. For instance I heee Catholics have this thing where they have a tier system for Sins called grave sins and lesser sins and you must confess your grave ones and if you don’t before you die then your fucked basically. If I’m butchering it then correct me @BitchBoy

That’s why I said what my sect believes which is synergism man working with god, your faith and your works must show you worship him etc at least that’s how orthodox see it That’s why I specified my one as most western Christian’s are Prot or Catholic and may disagree with me

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and Michael Myers
I don’t care about sects but each one has a different view on salvation to enter paradise. For instance I heee Catholics have this thing where they have a tier system for Sins called grave sins and lesser sins and you must confess your grave ones and if you don’t before you die then your fucked basically. If I’m butchering it then correct me @BitchBoy

That’s why I said what my sect believes which is synergism man working with god, your faith and your works must show you worship him etc at least that’s how orthodox see it That’s why I specified my one as most western Christian’s are Prot or Catholic and may disagree with me
Yeah there’s mortal sins and venial sins. To be fair i’ve been thinking about converting to orthodoxy

When you say confess grave sins, what does this mean exactly? I like this approach more than the muzzie copes with “muh you can’t expose your sins to others” in a way to safeguard their degenerate past / degenerate ways. Sickens me you don’t even know.

When you say confess grave sins, what does this mean exactly? I like this approach more than the muzzie copes with “muh you can’t expose your sins to others” in a way to safeguard their degenerate past / degenerate ways. Sickens me you don’t even know.
Yeah us Christian’s have a better way of combatting sinning than Muslims. We believe in telling others of our sins and going to our priests to tell them the biggest sins we recently did for atonement every Sunday. Shir like this as I’m sure you’ll agree helps prevent one from doing the sin in question again out of shame and guilt. I don’t think Protestants have this but the ancient churches like Carh orthodox and orientals have this.
Yeah there’s mortal sins and venial sins. To be fair i’ve been thinking about converting to orthodoxy
There you go I got the words fucked I knew it JFL over for me. Convert to whichever one you want both are salvation in the eyes of god. I jsut chose this one because I feel more connected to this one than others and I don’t like the idea of an supreme pontif like the pope nor the changes to the creeds like filipque and papal infallibility. I tried Pentecostalism but it wasn’t for me just I dunno man me and Protestantism don’t work FOR ME specifically that’s why I stopped going to church for 8 years

I’m a traditional kind of guy so it makes sense I’d be drawn to EO and OO

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and Michael Myers
Look into christianity bro

Yeah us Christian’s have a better way of combatting sinning than Muslims. We believe in telling others of our sins and going to our priests to tell them the biggest sins we recently did for atonement every Sunday. Shir like this as I’m sure you’ll agree helps prevent one from doing the sin in question again out of shame and guilt. I don’t think Protestants have this but the ancient churches like Carh orthodox and orientals have this.

There you go I got the words fucked I knew it JFL over for me. Convert to whichever one you want both are salvation in the eyes of god. I jsut chose this one because I feel more connected to this one than others and I don’t like the idea of an supreme pontif like the pope nor the changes to the creeds like filipque and papal infallibility. I tried Pentecostalism but it wasn’t for me just I dunno man me and Protestantism don’t work FOR ME specifically that’s why I stopped going to church for 8 years
Yeah i’ve been reading a lot on it and I think Orthodoxy is the OG way to worship God without all the bullshit. Hopefully a slavic ethnic church accepts me. Catholicism has too much bs

• +1

Yeah, I like the Christian way a lot better as it is compatible with my views on life. I don’t like people who don’t tell the truth, they are scum of the earth. And hiding behind a religious view to justify their scummy ways is just plain disgusting. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if I had to pick a religion based on its followers then I would never have been a muzzie. I’d be a Buddhist or whatever. I’m philosophical so I like their mindsets.

• +1
Look into christianity bro
There’s too many sects, it would just confuse me a lot more. It’s a little bit easier with Islam because there’s 1 large one and the rest are minorities (although some minorities have a much larger following). I don’t like division, I like inclusion.

Yeah i’ve been reading a lot on it and I think Orthodoxy is the OG way to worship God without all the bullshit. Hopefully a slavic ethnic church accepts me. Catholicism has too much bs
That’s my big issue with orthodoxy it’s very culturally nationalistic. It makes it hard to join for outsiders esp as most of our churches don’t speak English. I suggest looking for an Antiochine one they are the diverse ones that often speak multiple languages not just Arabic English Greek or Russian etc. my church is Antiochine for this reason I can’t go to a church where people don’t speak English I tried Ethiopian one multiple times but I can’t understand a thing the nigga is saying

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Yeah, I like the Christian way a lot better as it is compatible with my views on life. I don’t like people who don’t tell the truth, they are scum of the earth. And hiding behind a religious view to justify their scummy ways is just plain disgusting. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if I had to pick a religion based on its followers then I would never have been a muzzie. I’d be a Buddhist or whatever. I’m philosophical so I like their mindsets.
Yeah Muslims have this weird view of keeping your sins to yourself. Even the foids like the Pakistan girl I was with told me with glee that she doesn’t have to tell her future husband that I savaged her anus then fucked her in her period etc. shit like that’s weird to me. As Christians we are forced to tell others of our sins (excluding most Protestant sects as they don’t follow this rule)

• JFL
There’s too many sects, it would just confuse me a lot more. It’s a little bit easier with Islam because there’s 1 large one and the rest are minorities (although some minorities have a much larger following). I don’t like division, I like inclusion.
I’m not saying convert, just research Eastern Orthodox without bias. It’s close to islam and to original 1st century christians. I think it will fit your mindset of both spirituality and serious worship and also love and getting along with people without politics bullshit

How hard is it find a Russian Virgin?
Where could you potentially find one?
How can you tell the virgins from non virgins?

Maybe @wannamogger can help too. Don’t be pessimistic btw guys, saying “ over, no chance, 100% of virgins disappear at 16”
Be fr
I'm not from Russia but what I can tell you no matter of your home country: it's over if you're not good looking/rich/sociable and I'm none of these

there OFC are 18+ virgins even in the West but they're not losing their virginity to some LTN-MTN autistic brokecel
Well, you just found one:feelswhy::lul:
I don't think it's any different than it is in the West. It might be better, though.
Maybe some actual Muslim foids, but I'm not sure:feelshah:
actual trad Muslim foids (Chechen etc) are circumcised cock only and those who aren't trad are the same as Christian foids

Right, I was coping hard.
Natashkas are actually high-IQ.
they're not high-IQ but high-avarice
Do they like Asian men?
only twinks like @luria
4144071 IMG 5747

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: luria and greycel
Yeah Muslims have this weird view of keeping your sins to yourself. Even the foids like the Pakistan girl I was with told me with glee that she doesn’t have to tell her future husband that I savaged her anus then fucked her in her period etc. shit like that’s weird to me. As Christians we are forced to tell others of our sins (excluding most Protestant sects as they don’t follow this rule)
Exactly. They will just trap guys by pretending to be pious and guys get fooled by it. And this is all justified, according to muzzies + “scholars”. Caged at “savaged her anus” part. :lul:

• So Sad
That’s my big issue with orthodoxy it’s very culturally nationalistic. It makes it hard to join for outsiders esp as most of our churches don’t speak English. I suggest looking for an Antiochine one they are the diverse ones that often speak multiple languages not just Arabic English Greek or Russian etc. my church is Antiochine for this reason I can’t go to a church where people don’t speak English I tried Ethiopian one multiple times but I can’t understand a thing the nigga is saying
Ethiopians are oriental though, i think they’re not in communion with EO

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
You’d like EO we have a weird mix of eastern mysticism and western science which makes us ver logical but also very philosophical. I advise Muslim converts to become EO or OO for this reason as we have a lot in common in terms of how We pray our clothes and even our chanting sounds similar to Arabic. Just more homely feel for an ex Muslim than say the culture shock that is RC

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and BitchBoy
Ethiopians are oriental though, i think they’re not in communion with EO
They are OO. That stands for oriental orthodo:z yeah they aren’t in communion with EO same with Armenia and Egyptian Copts. Though we are VERY similar only difference is they never came to councils after the Nicean creed because Nestorian misunderstood the councils verdict on the nature of Christ and then Egypt left and the other churches agreed with Egypt causing the first true schism lol

• +1
I’m not saying convert, just research Eastern Orthodox without bias. It’s close to islam and to original 1st century christians. I think it will fit your mindset of both spirituality and serious worship and also love and getting along with people without politics bullshit
I used to hang out with an Eastern Orthodox guy but I don’t think he had much religious knowledge. I could be wrong of course. That last part sounds right up my alley. Right now with muzzles we got: narrow-minded thinking, beehive mindset, dishonesty. I don’t feel a connection with them. I haven’t prayed in a long time but I have no intentions of going to a mosque to pray, and they say “muh if you don’t go to Friday prayers 3x in a row, you’re no longer a muzzie”. Or whatever. :hnghn:

• +1
You’d like EO we have a weird mix of eastern mysticism and western science which makes us ver logical but also very philosophical. I advise Muslim converts to become EO or OO for this reason as we have a lot in common in terms of how We pray our clothes and even our chanting sounds similar to Arabic. Just more homely feel for an ex Muslim than say the culture shock that is RC
If you and @BitchBoy got some sources I can go through, send it. I’ll read it once the summer break starts. :feelsautistic:

• +1
I used to hang out with an Eastern Orthodox guy but I don’t think he had much religious knowledge. I could be wrong of course. That last part sounds right up my alley. Right now with muzzles we got: narrow-minded thinking, beehive mindset, dishonesty. I don’t feel a connection with them. I haven’t prayed in a long time but I have no intentions of going to a mosque to pray, and they say “muh if you don’t go to Friday prayers 3x in a row, you’re no longer a muzzie”. Or whatever. :hnghn:
I think god loves you. The nature of sin isn’t about crime and punishment. It’s a disease that is cured slowly through faith and connection. You don’t have to be afraid of hellfire and shit

• So Sad
If you and @BitchBoy got some sources I can go through, send it. I’ll read it once the summer break starts. :feelsautistic:
I’ll try to find some youtube videos

• +1
I think god loves you. The nature of sin isn’t about crime and punishment. It’s a disease that is cured slowly through faith and connection. You don’t have to be afraid of hellfire and shit
I don’t believe that. You could tell me I’ll wake up tomorrow as a giga chad and there’s a chance I would believe that more. JFL.
I’ll try to find some youtube videos
I lose my attention when watching videos but I can stay focused if there’s reading material.

• +1
I will come to Russia to fuck some Stacy and marry her, live in the caucasian mountains in a wooden house where she will make me blini every morning.

I don’t believe that. You could tell me I’ll wake up tomorrow as a giga chad and there’s a chance I would believe that more. JFL.

I lose my attention when watching videos but I can stay focused if there’s reading material.
You don’t believe what?

In that case try The Orthodox Way by Kallistos Ware

You don’t believe what?
The idea that God might love me. That could never be the case. But let’s change the subject, my negativity knows no bounds.
In that case try The Orthodox Way by Kallistos Ware
I will. Let’s see if I can find a .pdf online. Brb…

Yeah found it. Will download on pc & read it when the summer break starts.

• +1
The idea that God might love me. That could never be the case. But let’s change the subject, my negativity knows no bounds.
Why not? You’re probably a good person IRL and he loves all his children. I’m sure islam teaches the same thing

• +1
@PrinceLuenLeoncur what books should this nigga read?

Why not? You’re probably a good person IRL and he loves all his children. I’m sure islam teaches the same thing
Islam does teach that but it doesn’t apply to me. There’s always exceptions, for better or for worse.

• Hmm...
Islam does teach that but it doesn’t apply to me. There’s always exceptions, for better or for worse.
you’re just depressed and lost like most lonely young people. True spirituality will have you feeling different

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Michael Myers
you’re just depressed and lost like most lonely young people. True spirituality will have you feeling different
I don’t see myself as depressed, actually. I’m just a peculiar fellow.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and BitchBoy
I'm not from Russia but what I can tell you no matter of your home country: it's over if you're not good looking/rich/sociable and I'm none of these

there OFC are 18+ virgins even in the West but they're not losing their virginity to some LTN-MTN autistic brokecel

actual trad Muslim foids (Chechen etc) are circumcised cock only and those who aren't trad are the same as Christian foids

they're not high-IQ but high-avarice

only twinks like @luria
View attachment 2973952
Watch ur language lil bro.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
I’ll try send some stuff for you but my sources are mainly YouTube tbh but I’ll look for some videos and send them to you because I doubt you wanna read shit. Our bibles and stuff are identical somthing Muslims seem not to realise but yes all Christian’s have the same bibles so it’s literally the same thing HOWEVER we interpret the bible differently which is why some profs have Rapture when most Christian don’t belive in it.

Kyle (orthodox American) YouTuber is amazing for sources on it and partially a big reason why I became EO because his arguments were sound and very logical. Both Jews and Muslims would find Ethiopian tewerdo church the easiest to convert to tbh even more then EO as they practice circumcise and don’t eat pork they also wear a hijab kind of thing only issue here is that their church like most EO and krientsl churches are very communal and thus difficult for outsiders who are of another culture or race or lanagueg to fit in as they do their liturgy in Gee’z instead of English etc. big shame as I was Originally closest to Ethiopian/ertirean orthodox but the lanagueg barrier pushed me to EO
IMG 8889
IMG 8890

• +1
Yep. That’s why I became super religious 1 month ago. I am still suicidal but I’m no longer depressed. I stil contomplate ending my life at least once every 3 days minimum. Hell last night I was just thinking about it. nothing I do works why bother

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and BitchBoy
I’ll try send some stuff for you but my sources are mainly YouTube tbh but I’ll look for some videos and send them to you because I doubt you wanna read shit. Our bibles and stuff are identical somthing Muslims seem not to realise but yes all Christian’s have the same bibles so it’s literally the same thing HOWEVER we interpret the bible differently which is why some profs have Rapture when most Christian don’t belive in it.

Kyle (orthodox American) YouTuber is amazing for sources on it and partially a big reason why I became EO because his arguments were sound and very logical. Both Jews and Muslims would find Ethiopian tewerdo church the easiest to convert to tbh even more then EO as they practice circumcise and don’t eat pork they also wear a hijab kind of thing only issue here is that their church like most EO and krientsl churches are very communal and thus difficult for outsiders who are of another culture or race or lanagueg to fit in as they do their liturgy in Gee’z instead of English etc. big shame as I was Originally closest to Ethiopian/ertirean orthodox but the lanagueg barrier pushed me to EO
View attachment 2975134View attachment 2975135
I forgot to mention an Eritrean friend of mine who’s also EO and I believe he is also circumcised. Anyway, I actually prefer reading over watching videos. Videos never keep my attention but reading material does. One of the perks of going to college again. :feelshaha: