Some dogs have higher smv than men

Lowdimotrucel

Lowdimotrucel

I wish
Joined
May 20, 2026
Posts
5,387
Reputation
12,550
I've seen like vids on tiktok of girls fucking their dogs. Not even Like fake n shit like full dogs fucking a girl and licking their pussy on tiktok

@jartetetron @-joe @ibmh @Nerogen @Heartache
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ibmh, rollthefuckingdice, maximuslaid and 5 others
Ew
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, Lowdimotrucel and -joe
Then I walk in

POV me: 6’5 bbc and I’m a golden retriever 🤣💯
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Lowdimotrucel
those videos are pretty sus!😅
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, -joe and Lowdimotrucel
On tiktok?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Lowdimotrucel
Nigga what
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Lowdimotrucel
I've seen like vids on tiktok of girls fucking their dogs. Not even Like fake n shit like full dogs fucking a girl and licking their pussy on tiktok

@jartetetron @-joe @ibmh @Nerogen @Heartache
Which tiktok does bro have
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel
Dogpill classic
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U, Resonant and Lowdimotrucel
White Women shit

the average dog has a better chance of Cracking your crush than you

its called the dogpill and some retard use this shit as bio
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Lowdimotrucel

Similar threads

jartetetron
Replies
49
Views
136
Swarthy Knight
Swarthy Knight
BadLuck7892
Replies
18
Views
143
BadLuck7892
BadLuck7892
αяєѕση
  • Poll
Discussion who has higher smv
Replies
2
Views
29
Игорь бурда
Игорь бурда
troy_exe
Replies
3
Views
18
anaverageman
anaverageman
GonorrhoeaGobbler
  • Poll
Replies
2
Views
56
qwertyqwerty
Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top