Some dude tried to give me a black eye but failed

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Some drugged cocky dude must have seenm y narrow shoulders and hit me almost out of the blue in my eye. Thankfully my orbital and cheekbone protected me thanks to having deep set eyes so the wound is not in the eye but in bone area.

I hate men. I hate males so fucking much is not even funny women are so much nicer to me. Same night women were hitting on me but men were trying to fight me. Those who hate women and think men are bros are fucking cucks. I wish i could kill all male population who are not my friends.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, HailToTheKing, Ritalincel and 2 others
glad youre safe man

did u hit him back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and dodt
It was a supposed friend I was shocked and raging and instantly went home.
Kinda awkward if a supposed friend randomly hits you

Kinda awkward if a supposed friend randomly hits you

he must have been drugged or something but its still not excusable. I hate having a small frame so much

This was in a bar setting?

Some drugged cocky dude must have seenm y narrow shoulders and hit me almost out of the blue in my eye. Thankfully my orbital and cheekbone protected me thanks to having deep set eyes so the wound is not in the eye but in bone area.

I hate men. I hate males so fucking much is not even funny women are so much nicer to me. Same night women were hitting on me but men were trying to fight me. Those who hate women and think men are bros are fucking cucks. I wish i could kill all male population who are not my friends.

the more instinctive and agresive a male is the more he will be likely to insult or attack you when they see u doing good with ladies.

funny huh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You mean he missed his punch? Brow bones/zygos don't make it exactly impossible to punch the eye area.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
You mean he missed his punch? Brow bones/zygos don't make it exactly impossible to punch the eye area.

no, he landed the hit and both my brow bone and cheekbone got hit but eye didnt

buy immediately a pepper spray: you can stun any person and fight him back

Gee I wonder why woman threat you better and males want your head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Maybe learn a martial art, you could've taught him a lesson.

Damn man that must of sucked

Https 2F2Fimagesgeniuscom2F72dec341da825d2328f604d8ec0d6d73500x500x1

not sure if it’s a good idea to tell you since you’re rather self aware of your face already but if he did hit you at least somewhat hard you want to watch for anything suspicious
you wouldn’t want that the bones, of broken slightly cure in an unfavourable way

He was probably disgusted by your facial bloat.

It’s cuz girls care most about face and u have a good one, men are repulsed by your frame and prob jealous of ur face at same time so they try to fuk with u :feelstastyman:

drain his blood

You do realize black eyes aren't eye injuries but bruising around the area

You do realize black eyes aren't eye injuries but bruising around the area
arent black eyes when the eye itself gets totally closed due to swelling

that explains why the only time another male attacked me for no reason was when i was a chad at 13 and at the time the girls were all checking me out.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
shit on his lawn pajeet style. in broad fucking daylight.