Some girls conceal their boob size

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Now, this is something I noticed with my oneitis and the girl who lives across me.

At first glance, my oneitis appeared flat chested. It was almost as if she had no chest. But then at some point, I touched her boobs and they were big and round. The last time we met, she stretched her back at some point and her tits were bigger than I thought.

The other example, is the girl who lives on the dorm across me. When she wears clothes, her boobs are pretty much nonexistant. But when I saw her topless, her tits were very big and tight.

It seems to me that these bitches wear bra and loose clothing so that we can't tell their chest size. I don't know why they would do that, probably insecurity or maybe they want men to like them for other parts of their body?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Now, this is something I noticed with my oneitis and the girl who lives across me.

At first glance, my oneitis appeared flat chested. It was almost as if she had no chest. But then at some point, I touched her boobs and they were big and round. The last time we met, she stretched her back at some point and her tits were bigger than I thought.

The other example, is the girl who lives on the dorm across me. When she wears clothes, her boobs are pretty much nonexistant. But when I saw her topless, her tits were very big and tight.

It seems to me that these bitches wear bra and certain clothes so that we can't tell their chest size. I don't know why they would do that, probably insecurity or maybe they want men to like them for other parts of their body?
Maybe because they wear loose clothing? Like most dudes don't look like they lift when wearing large or xl tshirts but look muscular in mediums.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 6401
????????
That's unheard of
most bitches in my school used to wear push up bras. One particular bitch always stuffed tissues into her bras so she her boobs would appear huge. I saw her sideboob once by accident and it was really small
They have no reason to conceal boob size
big boobs = high estrogen

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6401, Nibba and 1 other person
Maybe because they wear loose clothing? Like most dudes don't look like they lift when wearing large or xl tshirts but look muscular in mediums.
Man this shit is dangerous. Imagine dating a girl you think is flat chested, then you go to your room she strips naked and she has a big rack. The surprise could give you a heart attack.
????????
That's unheard of
most bitches in my school used to wear push up bras. One particular bitch always stuffed tissues into her bras so she her boobs would appear huge. I saw her sideboob once by accident and it was really small
I didn't say all of them do it, but some of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283
Man this shit is dangerous. Imagine dating a girl you think is flat chested, then you go to your room she strips naked and she has a big rack. The surprise could give you a heart attack.
Or premature ejaculation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283
Or premature ejaculation.

But of course, this is stuff noobies will have to worry aboout. I have seen plenty of boobs and I'm very comfortable with them.

• +1
But of course, this is stuff noobies will have to worry aboout. I have seen plenty of boobs and I'm very comfortable with them.
Im pretty sure its different on the internet than irl. Not that i would know.

• +1
  • +1
????????
That's unheard of
Exactly. Idk man it's kinda funny to see flat girls wearing pushup bras and tissue paper in them

• +1
Exactly. Idk man it's kinda funny to see flat girls wearing pushup bras and tissue paper in them
They become hostile if u confront them about it.

• +1
They become hostile if u confront them about it.
I don't care what some dumb thot thinks or says to me. I'm 6'3 and big I can't really be intimidated by a 5'3 roastie with tiny tiddies

• +1
I don't care what some dumb thot thinks or says to me. I'm 6'3 and big I can't really be intimidated by a 5'3 roastie with tiny tiddies
Its fun trolling them.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba

It seems to me that these bitches wear bra and loose clothing so that we can't tell their chest size. I don't know why they would do that, probably insecurity or maybe they want men to like them for other parts of their body?