Some Key points about target bodyfat, getting a leaner face and bodymaxxing

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
Okay so here are 2 examples of guys at the same level of bodyfat

https://broscience.com/clenbuterol-results/ (first transformation picture on the right)

Both these guys are between 10 -14% bodyfat. Bodyfat is a ratio of lean mass to fat. A guy with more mass will also have more fat although his bodyfat would be the same as a skinny guy and he would look leaner simply because of the illusion of muscle. If you have more face fat than you like and don't have an deformities or are a complete outlier in body fat distribution you simply have excess fat and or very little lean mass to go with it.

This 10-14% zone is the target for most of you (some would choose to go leaner) Sean O'pry clearly exercises and even if you think he does not he is still only 155 lbs or less in photo shoots at 6' or over. I myself am 6' and 198lbs and look like the guy on the left side of the transformation pic if not a tiny bit fatter,for me to be in the 10-14% range I would have to drop to 185bs and have used steroids in the past and am cutting on test at the moment.

The more you weigh the more weight can fluctuate based on fluids, glycogen, stomach content etc. I can easily gain or lose 10lbs overnight by either overeating or fasting. the take home point here is you are much fatter than you think and have much less muscle than you think. If you have a flat stomach maybe even some ab definition that does not make you 12% bodyfat, you could be as high as 18% and a lot of you maybe unfamiliar at what point your face will start leaning up. Final point I see guys at 6' that do not exercise or maybe just play sport (even guys who go to the gym occasionally) that weigh 165 lbs and are well over 18% bodyfat.

If you are trying to lean max ask yourself, If Sean O'pry is 6'1, exercises and only weighs 155 lbs.. how fat am I really.

Okay so here are 2 examples of guys at the same level of bodyfat

https://broscience.com/clenbuterol-results/ (first transformation picture on the right)

Both these guys are between 10 -14% bodyfat. Bodyfat is a ratio of lean mass to fat. A guy with more mass will also have more fat although his bodyfat would be the same as a skinny guy and he would look leaner simply because of the illusion of muscle. If you have more face fat than you like and don't have an deformities or are a complete outlier in body fat distribution you simply have excess fat and or very little lean mass to go with it.

This 10-14% zone is the target for most of you (some would choose to go leaner) Sean O'pry clearly exercises and even if you think he does not he is still only 155 lbs or less in photo shoots at 6' or over. I myself am 6' and 198lbs and look like the guy on the left side of the transformation pic if not a tiny bit fatter,for me to be in the 10-14% range I would have to drop to 185bs and have used steroids in the past and am cutting on test at the moment.

The more you weigh the more weight can fluctuate based on fluids, glycogen, stomach content etc. I can easily gain or lose 10lbs overnight by either overeating or fasting. the take home point here is you are much fatter than you think and have much less muscle than you think. If you have a flat stomach maybe even some ab definition that does not make you 12% bodyfat, you could be as high as 18% and a lot of you maybe unfamiliar at what point your face will start leaning up. Final point I see guys at 6' that do not exercise or maybe just play sport (even guys who go to the gym occasionally) that weigh 165 lbs and are well over 18% bodyfat.

If you are trying to lean max ask yourself, If Sean O'pry is 6'1, exercises and only weighs 155 lbs.. how fat am I really.
What?

Basically if you want to looksmax lose more bodyfat. I am trying to point out how getting lean is very difficult and people often underestimate the work they need to put in. I am high at the moment so sorry if I couldn't write the post in an easy to read and grammatically correct format.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, shimada and left2die
Basically if you want to looksmax lose more bodyfat. I am trying to point out how getting lean is very difficult and people often underestimate the work they need to put in. I am high at the moment so sorry if I couldn't write the post in an easy to read and grammatically correct format.
Bro ive never seen someone write an essay on body fat while being high

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
When you age, there is also internal fat surrounding your organs which is not taken into account.
Many abs exercises will also develop your belly.
I recommend the old liver purge of Romans.
Fast for a day and even purge your intestines days before, then proceed this way :
Twice a year is enough.

When you age, there is also internal fat surrounding your organs which is not taken into account.
Many abs exercises will also develop your belly.
I recommend the old liver purge of Romans.
Fast for a day and even purge your intestines days before, then proceed this way :
Twice a year is enough.
Visceral fat.

Exactly why a calorie deficit isn't the only thing that matters and food choice + cardio being important.