Some melanotan 2 effects might be long-lasting/permanent

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Hadn‘t been to the solarium for over half a year. Today was the third time after not going for long and I tanned for 20 minutes in the strongest tanning bed they have. The employee there told me they had just replaced the UV tubes and that it’d be a lot stronger therefore. It indeed felt more intense than usual and I expected to see some redness in my face but when I checked in the mirror after my tanning session, there wasn‘t even the slightest hint of redness or burn. And I‘m not even tanned yet since I didn‘t go for months and stopped using melanotan quite a while ago too. Last two times, there was only a little redness that subsided after about an hour, with no signs of sunburn afterwards whatsoever. Maybe melanotan use made my body more efficient at dealing with UV radiation, even after quitting.

@Seth Walsh thoughts?

Why do you even go to the solarium? Why do you wanna be tanned?

White is right, fuck tanning. Unless you're pale as Shame (WWE wrestler, ginger), having beautiful white skin like me is a blessing.

• +1
Reactions: StuffedFrog

White is right, fuck tanning. Unless you're pale as Shame (WWE wrestler, ginger), having beautiful white skin like me is a blessing.
mirin the the photoshopped+faceapped avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723

Being white doesn’t equal looking pale and sickly. A healthy tan always mogs. It‘s necessary to tan if you rarely go outside, especially now that summer is over

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg
Being white doesn’t equal looking pale and sickly. A healthy tan always mogs. It‘s necessary to tan if you rarely go outside, especially now that summer is over
I don't know man, I really like my nordic complexion. I really don't wanna look even slightly med. I'd hate to have any tan or brown eyes

I don't know man, I really like my nordic complexion. I really don't wanna look even slightly med. I'd hate to have any tan or brown eyes
I have blue-green eyes so it‘s fine. Remember, bones determine phenotype, not skin tone. Tanned looks better on me

I have blue-green eyes so it‘s fine. Remember, bones determine phenotype, not skin tone. Tanned looks better on me
Do they? That sounds silly tbh. Would nordics still look nordic with tanned skin? lmao

Do they? That sounds silly tbh. Would nordics still look nordic with tanned skin? lmao
Yes, they would. I‘ve seen plenty of deeply-tanned Germans, even darker than some Arabs and they still look European. Tanned skin does look more masculine and physically fit, relative to one‘s individual skin tone of course

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Yes, they would. I‘ve seen plenty of deeply-tanned Germans, even darker than some Arabs and they still look European. Tanned skin does look more masculine and physically fit, relative to one‘s individual skin tone of course
Can you show examples?