Some observations after joining a new uni

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
I rotted for 2 years then joined uni. Here are some observations.
1) my University has lots of people;men and women with recessed chin/ mandible, overbite and poor hyoid placement
2) Biggest slayers are rich, Nt, and are hairmaxxed, skinmaxxed and beardmaxed plus 5'11+ height
3) everyone is super talkative and force a complete introvert like me to talk
4) Didn't see much hypergamy here. Lot's of looksmatched couples with few exceptions
5) no Stacies in my class. All girls are already in relationships
6) I'm still Khv and autistic. Girls used to initiate convos with me but now I'm pretty much a loner
7) have a giga Stacy in my next class. 5'8-5'9 looks straight out from bollywood
8) there are people with model tier facial structure but with bad skin
Ur opinions???

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Over and Enlil
Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
stopped reading after Bollywood part ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Catawampus, SayNoToRotting and 16 others
i hate females.

• +1
Why

Yeah true
I was one of 3 guys in class, rest were all chicks, even the ugliest chick was in a relationship, meanwhile the only single female (white) had a crush on the only white guy in class jfl. They were phenotype matched though, blue eyes and light brown hair.

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Why

Yeah true
I have a cute small petite girl in my class (weekend school for adults), she is married with kids. Another girl, chubby, married. It hits me hard that it's so easy for women to get into relationships, tutorial mode even for chubbies.
Meanwhile I rot in my room wondering how it feels to hold a girl's hand and what it means to be looked at with desire.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kosidius, Zygos4Life, turkproducer and 1 other person
I was one of 3 guys in class, rest were all chicks, even the ugliest chick was in a relationship, meanwhile the only single female (white) had a crush on the only white guy in class jfl. They were phenotype matched though, blue eyes and light brown hair.
So it's over for Ethnics

1) my University has lots of people;men and women with recessed chin/ mandible, overbite and poor hyoid placement
2) Biggest slayers are rich, Nt, and are hairmaxxed, skinmaxxed and beardmaxed plus 5'11+ height
4) Didn't see much hypergamy here. Lot's of looksmatched couples with few exceptions
6) I'm still Khv and autistic. Girls used to initiate convos with me but now I'm pretty much a loner
7) have a giga Stacy in my next class. 5'8-5'9 looks straight out from bollywood
Ur opinions???
Beard maxxing is so crucial in college tbh

Beard maxxing is so crucial in college tbh
I always hated beards. I should skinmax, hairmaxx and beardmax asap
I have a cute small petite girl in my class (weekend school for adults), she is married with kids. Another girl, chubby, married. It hits me hard that it's so easy for women to get into relationships, tutorial mode even for chubbies.
Meanwhile I rot in my room wondering how it feels to hold a girl's hand and what it means to be looked at with desire.
Same here boyo

• So Sad
So it's over for Ethnics
Nah, the other ethnic was a fat guy (however he was tall) and I have a broken nose, two flaws that could be fixed easily. One of the girls complimented me on my facial feature jfl

• +1
Wait.. so you have whites coming to Indian universities?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 685
Massaging the prostate is an extremeeeely masculine thing to do. Extremely masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 1464
how to get into uni? did you take SAT?

• +1
  • +1
Bro wtf? I live in the Netherlands lol
Oh :D I figured it was india when you said there was only one white girl in class and there is a curry below your name. Nvm lol.

• +1
My uni is FULL of ethnics.
Feels good to mog mog mog.
But occasionally I see a 6'6 gigachad.
A lot of the white people are gl.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1464
Oh :D I figured it was india when you said there was only one white girl in class and there is a curry below your name. Nvm lol.
Lol it's okay my dude. I was saying she was the only single girl in class, as in, without a relationship. I said she was white so JBW copers could shut up lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 1751
how to get into uni? did you take SAT?
Nop. But they had entrance tests and interviews and i scored good marks from previous institution so

Nop. But they had entrance tests and interviews and i scored good marks from previous institution so
i wanna go to american uni too. i will never experience house parties and only have social circle with ugly gooks if i stay in korea.

• +1
How tall are you? Most tall guys in my uni are like 6'2-6'3 there is only 1-2 people who are 6'4+. Most guys are like 5'8-5'9 and I'm slightly above average at 5'11 but still gets heightmogged by 6'1-6'2 guys
i wanna go to american uni too. i will never experience house parties and only have social circle with ugly gooks if i stay in korea.
Students in my class go out regularly and i rarely get invited

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
white people are mostly really good looking. their average is like 90percentile of gooks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 1464
How tall are you? Most tall guys in my uni are like 6'2-6'3 there is only 1-2 people who are 6'4+. Most guys are like 5'8-5'9 and I'm slightly above average at 5'11 but still gets heightmogged by 6'1-6'2 guys
I am........... 5'9.5 but I wear airmax/yeezys/other height shoes. (not that it really matters cuz everyone else wears those shoes JFL)
Luckily for me it really is filled with ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and toolateforme
white people are mostly really good looking. their average is like 90percentile of gooks.
really?
I am........... 5'9.5 but I wear airmax/yeezys/other height shoes. (not that it really matters cuz everyone else wears those shoes JFL)
Luckily for me it really is filled with ethnics
I'm from an Ethnic country and most young boys are of that height. Maybe it's a university where rich kids study if they didn't get admission in American University. Maybe that

no joke there’s a 4’11, COMPLETELY recessed girl in my class (she can legit benefit from a LF3 srs) and i overheard her talking about her KID. i was blown away

• +1
Ur opinions???
Your experiences dont apply to the West

so how many model tier with bad skin have you seen how rare are they

• +1
so how many model tier with bad skin have you seen how rare are they
There are a handful people with good cheekbones, projecting chins and mandibles, good eye area and hollow cheeks but they somehow look off. They have acne and scars maybe that. Also hollow cheeks and all are not considered attractive here as in West. Here it is associated with poverty Slayers in my uni are tall, light skinned, acne free, beard and haristyle maxxed rich kids without awesome bone structure or mass maybe with recessed chins psl 5.5-6