Some of my knowledge. (will help)

ratdick77

ratdick77

Gold
Here is the High IQ post you need. Well.. maybe not high IQ but based on either personal observation of my own successes or of the other purely look based successes I have seen (one-nighters). I do just fine with women, enough to satisfy my own emotional and sexual needs. But it appears that most guys on here are here for reasons other than body dysmorphia, and just wanting to fix flaws. So here you go. Here are some main things you need to be objectively sexually attractive

The Sexiest traits.

Good eye to hairline distance. Good eye distance. Good nasal bridge length. Good philtrum length. Good FWHR. Good eye area. Good mouth width. Good skull shape (this does not matter so long as facial proportions complement skull shape). Good zygos. Good forward growth. And harmony among all of these things

These things are of the utmost importance. No surgeries can fix these unless you are willing to pay the retardedly high price of accepting an expensive, dangerous, and highly aesthetically risky surgery. And these surgeries could only correct your maxillary-forward-growth, maybe zygos, and maybe your eye area (barely). Anyways, widening Zygos will only make you look like an alien without other protruding and wide features, and unless you are recessed, pushing the midface forward is too risky, because you can still be GL if a non-ideal forward-miface-growth is your only failo.

People underrate symmetry and proportions, these are the most important things. Why do so many celebrities lack many of the features that looksmax.me members swear upon to be the beacon of attractiveness? Because they behold great proportions and symmetry. That's why you see “[life fuel] attractive celebrity X lacks Y and Z” on here so often. Because what made them attractive was not enhanceable-feature related.

Note:

For the below, easy, medium and hard is based on a combination of price, aesthetic risk, and the level of professionalism and experience required by a surgeon to successfully provide acceptable results. In addition, the first five surgeries I mention can be completed in one relatively affordable surgery which is why I consider the cost/ risk as lower, and the surgeries as easy and ideal.

The Fixables

Jaw width: easy fix.

Ramus length: easy fix

Gonial angle: (ties in with ramus length) easy fix

Frontword perception of Jaw: (width, gonial angle,ramus can fix) easy fix

Chin width and shape: easy fix

Neck fat and neck skin: easy fix

Nasal bridge shape and width: medium fix

Nasal tip shape and width: Medium fix

Nostril width and shape: medium-hard fix

Cheek implants: medium-hard fix

Hyoid positioning: Hard Fix

Note:

If you have a medically recessed mandible or maxilla then you have to utilize risky and invasive surgeries that I have not researched. I have only researched surgeries that would benefit the general public. Also, hairline related stuff is far from my knowledge as I am young and not genuinely concerned with these matters.

Red pill (non surgical) fixes.

Wide white smile

Clean somewhat tan and glowing skin

Neck width, slightly less than jaw width (equal looks strange)

Haircut that compliments skull shape (see internet)

Lean muscular physique

Veins that show on arms

Note:

Physique is retardedly important so long as you are average height, and I personally have never had a larger discrepancy in male and female attention and respect than from clearing up my skin in HS, and it has still never been 100% clear and glowing.

Blue pill (behavioral)

Don’t awkwardly laugh after saying something you are unsure of (I'm kidding but serious... it is cringing af)

Have cool and social friends

Don’t act like a loser (whatever that may entail)

Success obviously helps but not as much as being genuinely respected

Be funny (this doesn’t help with women, but if you are funny you will have many guy friends which will help your social situation).

Cope

5’9+ with a good combination of these things you will succeed, in either being better looking and more self confident, or attracting women. However, 6”0+ with a good combination of these things is an obvious halo. Don’t LL unless you have really thought it through.

Combine blue pill, red pill, and black pill. Dating coaches are idiots, I personally came to these body-dysmorphia-haven websites before I even knew about dating coaches. However, the blue pill has been shown to me, since changing my social groups has always given me differing levels of success with differing levels of attractive girls. And as for the red pill, obviously working out and fixing easy flaws helps…

Conclusion

That's pretty much it… These are the things that matter. This thread won’t tell you how to get these fixes, but other resources will, so read my words and achieve them through external resources and knowledge.

Note:

There are other things, I just thought of these over a quick 5 min period.

And harmony harmony harmony, remember features only look nice when complimented. You have to have some sort of “base”. If you are already considered ugly then you have to do something surgically dramatic or find other, inner means of happiness that are non-looks related.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BackFromTheMogging, AlexanderTheGreat and 5 others
Dnr a single word, greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
nibba this is just copy pasting stuff we know this shit

also chad doesn't have to be NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and je3oe
DONT JUST REPOST MY COMMENT NIGGA, GIVE ME MY THUMBS UP REACTION, U OWE ME 2 NOW BECAUSE I HAVE TO TYPE THIS OUT TOO
@je3oe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and je3oe
DONT JUST REPOST MY COMMENT NIGGA, GIVE ME MY THUMBS UP REACTION, U OWE ME 2 NOW BECAUSE I HAVE TO TYPE THIS OUT TOO
@je3oe
shut yo mouth
we are good now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper