Some Of The Worst Looksmaxxing Advice Out There

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
1. Take Minoxidil or Finasteride even when your not balding for thickness
If you take hair loss medications when your not balding that can actually trigger hair loss believe it or not. Just enjoy your hair being naturally healthy while its young and take care of it and maybe you can be this guy

2. Just Blast HGH/MK677/IGF when your young and you will be 6'3+ bro!
Height isnt as simple and braindead as taking hgh. You can have lots of hgh and still be short. You could even have low hgh and end up tall. Not only that but you could end up with serious side effects including early death

3. Just leanmaxx when your young bro and youl slay
Leanmaxxing is the dumbest shit to do when your under 19. You will stunt your growth, Just try to maintain healthy bodyweight

4. Tan Bro
Tanning will brutally cuck your skin when your in your 20s-30s. Never step outside without sunscreen. Normies might make fun of you but your gonna be the one laughing when their 21 with wrinkles

5. Pluck out hair and it will regrow faster
plucking hair could cause permanent damage to the follicle. Also cutting it will not make it regrow faster. There is no such thing as "dead hair". All hair is dead once it leaves the scalp anyways

6. Eye color surgery/ Eye color procedures
Trying to change your eye color through surgery is the most retarded shit ever. You will probably go blind and even if you dont, you could slowly lose vision over time. All that just to get mogged by a nigga wearing this

7. Bonesmash
Now its up for debate whether bonesmashing works or not but never bonesmash your eye area or eye orbitals

8. Jelq/Any Penis Improvement Workout
Jelqing and penis thickening workouts are a double edged sword. They may make your dick a bit thicker but they will also potentially cause erectile disfunctin. Doesnt really matter if your penis is big if it cant get hard. Only do this shit if your penis is giga skinny

9. Edge for testosterone
Edging or masturbating will fuck you up mentally. It will lower your sensitivity to real sex and potentially cause ED (this is coming from someone who dealt with ED). Yeah your penis might get rock hard when opening the new brattysis video but it wont be the same for a real girl. Also edging doesnt increase test and will probably just end up withh you cooming anyways

10. Physically exfoliate your skin/lips
Never physically exfoliate your face. Im talking about scrubbing it, using sugar or any of that shit. Your skin on your face is very delicate and physically exfoliating it will cause inflamation, hyperpigmentation,tears, scarring, acne, etc. Leave the exfoliating to your body

Attachments

• 1689454226785.png
    1689454226785.png
    71.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hazed, untouchable_coper, Mewton and 30 others
good thread op

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gp8, aspiringexcel, rand anon and 1 other person
agree nigger. (y)

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Trying to change your eye color through surgery is the most retarded shit ever. You will probably go blind and even if you dont, you could slowly lose vision over time. All that just to get mogged by a nigga wearing this

Why and how do they go blind slowly over time?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
11. fillers

• +1
Reactions: Flanked, aspiringexcel, 9Romance and 2 others
If you take hair loss medications when your not balding that can actually trigger hair loss believe it or not. Just enjoy your hair being naturally healthy while its young and take care of it and maybe you can be this guy
View attachment 2321936
Height isnt as simple and braindead as taking hgh. You can have lots of hgh and still be short. You could even have low hgh and end up tall. Not only that but you could end up with serious side effects including early death

Leanmaxxing is the dumbest shit to do when your under 19. You will stunt your growth, Just try to maintain healthy bodyweight

4. Tan Bro
Tanning will brutally cuck your skin when your in your 20s-30s. Never step outside without sunscreen. Normies might make fun of you but your gonna be the one laughing when their 21 with wrinkles

plucking hair could cause permanent damage to the follicle. Also cutting it will not make it regrow faster. There is no such thing as "dead hair". All hair is dead once it leaves the scalp anyways

View attachment 2321953

7. Bonesmash
Now its up for debate whether bonesmashing works or not but never bonesmash your eye area or eye orbitals

Jelqing and penis thickening workouts are a double edged sword. They may make your dick a bit thicker but they will also potentially cause erectile disfunctin. Doesnt really matter if your penis is big if it cant get hard. Only do this shit if your penis is giga skinny

9. Edge for testosterone
Edging or masturbating will fuck you up mentally. It will lower your sensitivity to real sex and potentially cause ED (this is coming from someone who dealt with ED). Yeah your penis might get rock hard when opening the new brattysis video but it wont be the same for a real girl. Also edging doesnt increase test and will probably just end up withh you cooming anyways

Never physically exfoliate your face. Im talking about scrubbing it, using sugar or any of that shit. Your skin on your face is very delicate and physically exfoliating it will cause inflamation, hyperpigmentation,tears, scarring, acne, etc. Leave the exfoliating to your body
so that means i can't put a smidge of minox on my eyebrows?

Physically exfoliate your skin/lips
never rly seen anyone recommend physical exfoliants here. Most just recommend aha/bha

• +1
Reactions: AuGoldRum and Danish_Retard
so that means i can't put a smidge of minox on my eyebrows?
i mean last time i checked u dont rlly go bald in that area :|

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
i mean last time i checked u dont rlly go bald in that area :|
it can really grow your eyebrows so i've been meaning to have that as one of my softmaxxes

never rly seen anyone recommend physical exfoliants here. Most just recommend aha/bha
ive seen it on shitty youtbue videos made by curries

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 29167 and rand anon
everything is good advice except for 6 and 8. stroma is very safe and has no side effects at all, and PE wont give you ED, why would it?

• Ugh..
Reactions: 9Romance
Nah, tanning mogs you fearmonger. Just eat healthy and you will be fine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 9Romance, Banderacell and 3 others
so basically........... just do nothing theory?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, SidharthTheSlayer, zura and 5 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard
View attachment 2321936

4. Tan Bro

View attachment 2321953

7. Bonesmash

9. Edge for testosterone

high IQ thread i agree with everything besides the leanmaxxing one, so many greycels fall into the brutal trap of these shitty looksmaxxing tips

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Tanning is fine just be sensible and make sure you don't end up like SpongeBob in that one episode

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, normie_joe and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: AuGoldRum and aspiringexcel
Yeah your penis might get rock hard when opening the new brattysis video but it wont be the same for a real girl.
Over for me if this is true, eerily accurate the first part at least. Gosh I love brattysis naughty naughty you teasing miiii.

leanmaxxing when ur recessed. get BIMAX instesd

then tell me how to lean out without stunting myself

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Leanmaxxing is the dumbest shit to do when you’re under 19. You will stunt your growth, Just try to maintain healthy bodyweight
7. Bonesmash
So if i’m 138 pounds 5’11 at 16 and eat 3-4 meals a day am i good? even though my bmi is technically underweight but i look and feel good

is bonesmashing zygos ok?

diet recomp, exercise.
diet changes do nothing when i eat the same amount of calories

exercise is useless, the few hundred calories u lose is not worth the stress u put ur body thru

• +1
Reactions: CT03
diet changes do nothing when i eat the same amount of calories

exercise is useless, the few hundred calories u lose is not worth the stress u put ur body thru
gave you two valid answers, you decline both. it is over for you but remember it’s only your problem not mine lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
gave you two valid answers, you decline both. it is over for you but remember it’s only your problem not mine lol.
u gave me 2 invalid answers

• JFL
everything is good advice except for 6 and 8. stroma is very safe and has no side effects at all, and PE wont give you ED, why would it?
stroma has lots of side effects and can cause vision loss. Any sort of eye color changing surgery is very dangerous. Also yes jacking off will give you ed in 3 ways.

1. Will damage nerves if you use death grip
2. Will increase neccessary stimulation for you to actually get hard/cum
3. Will have unrealistic expectations for sex which in turn will make you turned off by actual sex

If you masturbate too much you will end up preferring masturbation over real sex. If you dont want to listen then keep jerking off and watch what happens

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and aspiringexcel
then tell me how to lean out without stunting myself
Just dont focus too hard on diets and make sure your getting plenty of nutrients is the whole idea.

didnt read but i agree

• JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
So if i’m 138 pounds 5’11 at 16 and eat 3-4 meals a day am i good? even though my bmi is technically underweight but i look and feel good

is bonesmashing zygos ok?
just make sure your getting protein, and all the other vitamins and nutrients. I didnt memorize the essential ones for growth but u know.Drink lots of milk and dairy products. Also dont forget to get vitamin d

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 30679
Just dont focus too hard on diets and make sure your getting plenty of nutrients is the whole idea.
so ur advice is only useful for people normal weight and below

just make sure your getting protein, and all the other vitamins and nutrients. I didnt memorize the essential ones for growth but u know.Drink lots of milk and dairy products. Also dont forget to get vitamin d
This

Also if you actually are balding showing signs of balding
Finastride is key 👍

• +1
4. Tan Bro

People really look better while tanning. Andrew Tate looks way better when tanned, even though he has a bad chin. And my chadlite friends are not showing age while tanned (30 years old), they are still getting stacies that are like 16 years old.

I really want to tan, but I am not sure, because people say to not do it, but people that I know do look good and didn't age. They did age, but they don't look too old, they look few years younger than they are.

You need the sun. I think being pale and lacking any vitamin D is worse tbh
you can get vitamin D without getting sun damage. Your face isnt the only parts that can absorb vitamin D. Plus you still get vitamin D through sunscreen

• +1
Retarded

Retarded

It's not as detrimental as you make it out to be. Ofc, don't starve yourself at 14. But that's about it.

For your body, it's good. The benefits of Vit D and being outside outweigh "muh cancer".
Get as much sunlight as possible EXCEPT ON YOUR FACE. Use sunscreen on it.

Once again, norwoodcels being retarded

Depends ngl. It'd be better when the technology is better (Stroma) but If you're moving somewhere, has money, has a light enough starting eye color, maybe.
It's a cherry on top kind of thing. Eye color by itself will not get anywhere close to ascending you.

Doesn't work. Retarded. can't believe you said it's up to debate

Retarded

Retarded

That's actually not bad depending on how you do it
cancer isnt the only harm of vitamin d. Also it doesnt "depend" any form of eye color surgery is extremely dangerous. It takes 2 braincells to figure that out. Physically Exfoliating your face is always bad. Your skin on your face is a lot more sensitive than the skin on the rest of your body, you should never physicallty exfoliate especially when theres much safer alternatives (aha/bha). also saying "retarded" to the rest of the claims dont disprove anything. Your just disagreeing to disagree at this point

• +1

Attachments

• There’s no way outta this.mp4
    1.1 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
People really look better while tanning. Andrew Tate looks way better when tanned, even though he has a bad chin. And my chadlite friends are not showing age while tanned (30 years old), they are still getting stacies that are like 16 years old.

I really want to tan, but I am not sure, because people say to not do it, but people that I know do look good and didn't age. They did age, but they don't look too old, they look few years younger than they are.
yes you look better when tanning no shit but you are also damaging your skin regardless. If your that desperate for a tan just eat carrots or do a artificial tan. Same effects without aging or cancer

• +1
yes you look better when tanning no shit but you are also damaging your skin regardless. If your that desperate for a tan just eat carrots or do a artificial tan. Same effects without aging or cancer
I'd love to learn more about artificial tan. I am aware of oils that can make you temporarily tanned, but people report that they look orange, which I don't want. I hope that is not what you meant by artificial tanners.

Don’t agree with number 4

I think 10 mins a sun on your body with 1 min on your face 2-3x a week is good

Obviously that isn’t going to age shit lmao

Agreed with everything excepted 6

Attachments

• IMG_20230715_205336_869.jpg
    IMG_20230715_205336_869.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 0
I'd love to learn more about artificial tan. I am aware of oils that can make you temporarily tanned, but people report that they look orange, which I don't want. I hope that is not what you meant by artificial tanners.
some look legit and some are shit. Do research or reviews

Don’t agree with number 4

I think 10 mins a sun on your body with 1 min on your face 2-3x a week is good

Obviously that isn’t going to age shit lmao
well no shit but that wouldnt even be enough vitamin d anyways. Why not just go outside with sunscreen and let the rest of your body absorb vitamin D? your face isnt the only part that can absorb it. Also your skin can still absorb some vitamin D through sunscreen

Agreed with everything excepted 6
Yeah you may of had a successful surgery if that even is you but at the same time its never good advice to give anyone. Out of a couple surgeries of course one person may succeed out of the many others that go blind or have serious issues later on. Also there have been people who reported gradual loss in vision even after a succesful eye color surgery

Bro your results are impressive, thanks for sharing them

But why are all the pictures super blurry or super dark.

Can you show a single one with good quality?
coluld just be some google pic