Some Of The Worst Looksmaxxing Advice Out There

Is brushing my lips with electric tooth brush bad, and hgh works stop with the cope

nah, it's him

where did u see that? (genuine)
it was some black woman on youtube like 2 years ago. She said she had loss of vision over time but not complete loss. If you can find the video its there

Is brushing my lips with electric tooth brush bad, and hgh works stop with the cope
where did i say hgh didnt work? Im saying dont just chug a bunch of it thinking ull be 6'6 cuz u could have serious side effects just to still not be tall possibly. Also I wouldnt advice brushing your lips because their even more delicate than rest of face but if you do be gentle and dont do it all the time. Again though your better off just using a chemical exfoliatant

where did i say hgh didnt work? Im saying dont just chug a bunch of it thinking ull be 6'6 cuz u could have serious side effects just to still not be tall possibly. Also I wouldnt advice brushing your lips because their even more delicate than rest of face but if you do be gentle and dont do it all the time. Again though your better off just using a chemical exfoliatant
Ok what about Burt’s bee lip exfoliation also is derma rolling them bad as well

Ok what about Burt’s bee lip exfoliation also is derma rolling them bad as well
Idk what burt bee's is but the rule of thumb is "Do I feel irritation/pain/burning" if so, dont use it
.derma rolling will irritate and possibly scar/hyperpigmentate your lips. Why not just stop doing this shit and use a soft chemical exfoliator like i said?

Tanning is fine just be sensible and make sure you don't end up like SpongeBob in that one episode
View attachment 2322021

That nigga got sun bleached and was worshipped after as that was the ultimate tan.

stroma has lots of side effects and can cause vision loss. Any sort of eye color changing surgery is very dangerous. Also yes jacking off will give you ed in 3 ways.

1. Will damage nerves if you use death grip
2. Will increase neccessary stimulation for you to actually get hard/cum
3. Will have unrealistic expectations for sex which in turn will make you turned off by actual sex

If you masturbate too much you will end up preferring masturbation over real sex. If you dont want to listen then keep jerking off and watch what happens
any evidence of stroma being dangerous?
also why do u think PE is jerking off lmfao its just making ur dick bigger

1. Take Minoxidil or Finasteride even when your not balding for thickness
If you take hair loss medications when your not balding that can actually trigger hair loss believe it or not. Just enjoy your hair being naturally healthy while its young and take care of it and maybe you can be this guy
View attachment 2321936
2. Just Blast HGH/MK677/IGF when your young and you will be 6'3+ bro!
Height isnt as simple and braindead as taking hgh. You can have lots of hgh and still be short. You could even have low hgh and end up tall. Not only that but you could end up with serious side effects including early death

3. Just leanmaxx when your young bro and youl slay
Leanmaxxing is the dumbest shit to do when your under 19. You will stunt your growth, Just try to maintain healthy bodyweight

4. Tan Bro
Tanning will brutally cuck your skin when your in your 20s-30s. Never step outside without sunscreen. Normies might make fun of you but your gonna be the one laughing when their 21 with wrinkles

5. Pluck out hair and it will regrow faster
plucking hair could cause permanent damage to the follicle. Also cutting it will not make it regrow faster. There is no such thing as "dead hair". All hair is dead once it leaves the scalp anyways

6. Eye color surgery/ Eye color procedures
Trying to change your eye color through surgery is the most retarded shit ever. You will probably go blind and even if you dont, you could slowly lose vision over time. All that just to get mogged by a nigga wearing this
View attachment 2321953

7. Bonesmash
Now its up for debate whether bonesmashing works or not but never bonesmash your eye area or eye orbitals

8. Jelq/Any Penis Improvement Workout
Jelqing and penis thickening workouts are a double edged sword. They may make your dick a bit thicker but they will also potentially cause erectile disfunctin. Doesnt really matter if your penis is big if it cant get hard. Only do this shit if your penis is giga skinny

9. Edge for testosterone
Edging or masturbating will fuck you up mentally. It will lower your sensitivity to real sex and potentially cause ED (this is coming from someone who dealt with ED). Yeah your penis might get rock hard when opening the new brattysis video but it wont be the same for a real girl. Also edging doesnt increase test and will probably just end up withh you cooming anyways

10. Physically exfoliate your skin/lips
Never physically exfoliate your face. Im talking about scrubbing it, using sugar or any of that shit. Your skin on your face is very delicate and physically exfoliating it will cause inflamation, hyperpigmentation,tears, scarring, acne, etc. Leave the exfoliating to your body
Instead of exfoliate face what should we do, and the lips does brushing lips with toothbrush count?

1. Take Minoxidil or Finasteride even when your not balding for thickness
If you take hair loss medications when your not balding that can actually trigger hair loss believe it or not. Just enjoy your hair being naturally healthy while its young and take care of it and maybe you can be this guy
View attachment 2321936
2. Just Blast HGH/MK677/IGF when your young and you will be 6'3+ bro!
Height isnt as simple and braindead as taking hgh. You can have lots of hgh and still be short. You could even have low hgh and end up tall. Not only that but you could end up with serious side effects including early death

Leanmaxxing is the dumbest shit to do when your under 19. You will stunt your growth, Just try to maintain healthy bodyweight

4. Tan Bro
Tanning will brutally cuck your skin when your in your 20s-30s. Never step outside without sunscreen. Normies might make fun of you but your gonna be the one laughing when their 21 with wrinkles

5. Pluck out hair and it will regrow faster
plucking hair could cause permanent damage to the follicle. Also cutting it will not make it regrow faster. There is no such thing as "dead hair". All hair is dead once it leaves the scalp anyways

6. Eye color surgery/ Eye color procedures
Trying to change your eye color through surgery is the most retarded shit ever. You will probably go blind and even if you dont, you could slowly lose vision over time. All that just to get mogged by a nigga wearing this
View attachment 2321953

7. Bonesmash
Now its up for debate whether bonesmashing works or not but never bonesmash your eye area or eye orbitals

8. Jelq/Any Penis Improvement Workout
Jelqing and penis thickening workouts are a double edged sword. They may make your dick a bit thicker but they will also potentially cause erectile disfunctin. Doesnt really matter if your penis is big if it cant get hard. Only do this shit if your penis is giga skinny

9. Edge for testosterone
Edging or masturbating will fuck you up mentally. It will lower your sensitivity to real sex and potentially cause ED (this is coming from someone who dealt with ED). Yeah your penis might get rock hard when opening the new brattysis video but it wont be the same for a real girl. Also edging doesnt increase test and will probably just end up withh you cooming anyways

10. Physically exfoliate your skin/lips
Never physically exfoliate your face. Im talking about scrubbing it, using sugar or any of that shit. Your skin on your face is very delicate and physically exfoliating it will cause inflamation, hyperpigmentation,tears, scarring, acne, etc. Leave the exfoliating to your body
Can u explain 2

nobody recommends most of these + the few that you say are bad you give no evidence for

kys

any evidence of stroma being dangerous?
also why do u think PE is jerking off lmfao its just making ur dick bigger
its increasing its volume which will also damage nerves and potentially cause ED. any sort of artifical way to make your dick longer could damage it

Instead of exfoliate face what should we do, and the lips does brushing lips with toothbrush count?
instead of exfoliating with scrub just use a aha/bha. Or just dont exfoliate. Your skin naturally exfoliates itself anyways

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova
Can u explain 2
what i meant by 2 is to not inject a shit ton of hgh thinking youll be gigatall because you could have serious side effects just for you to end up lik 2 or 3 inches taller anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
nobody recommends most of these + the few that you say are bad you give no evidence for

kys
say which are bad. Your just disagreeing to disagree, I can prove any of these claims

if Im not wrong, most of the guys stop growing taller around their 15s-17s

those are 1-2 years that could be used to improve your level of looks, and you would be more successful while going out and doing "teenager" things

say which are bad. Your just disagreeing to disagree, I can prove any of these claims
ok then prove that:

1. cutting stunts growth (XDDDDDDDD)
2. lip exfoliation is somehow bad (????????)

if Im not wrong, most of the guys stop growing taller around their 15s-17s

those are 1-2 years that could be used to improve your level of looks, and you would be more successful while going out and doing "teenager" things
you couild stop growing around 16 but a lot of people still keep growing well until their around 21 unironically.

ok then prove that:

1. cutting stunts growth (XDDDDDDDD)
2. lip exfoliation is somehow bad (????????)
1. Dont try to change what i said. I said leanmaxxing stunts growth or trying to get a really low bodyfat. Just losing weight doesnt and Like i said earlier its best to just maintain a decent bodyweight without worrying about some leanmaxx autism when your young. The main idea is you need a well balanced diet with all food types and essential nutrients as well as getting plenty of calories which can be hard when tryijng to leanmaxxx. If you can somehow get lots of calories and vitamins while having a really low bf then go ahead. If you dont eat a lot of calories and nutrients its been proven to stunt growth idk why ur trying to argue with this
proof because of your autism: https://www.livestrong.com/article/485324-can-what-you-eat-affect-your-height/ https://thefastveganbrand.com/blogs/will-a-calorie-deficit-stunt-growth/#:~:text=A lack of calories can,could even stunt their growth. https://www.astralnutrition.com/can-dieting-stunt-growth/
2. PHYSICAL Lip exfoliation is bad because of how i just explained it. Your lips are much thinner than your face and physically exfoliating it can damage it, cause scarring, dryness or hyperpigmentation.
proof because of your autism: https://www.byrdie.com/how-to-moisturize-chapped-lips#:~:text="The skin on your lips,barrier, not scrub it off. https://www.purewow.com/beauty/why-you-shouldnt-exfoliate-your-lips

your just trying to strawman what i said so you can argue instead of actually trying to understand my point

• +1
Reactions: Haydez
you couild stop growing around 16 but a lot of people still keep growing well until their around 21 unironically.
like half an inch/one inch, not a big difference and pretty uncommon after your 18s

I would prefer to leanmax and start to live life in my 17s-18s than waiting for my 20s to make a real change with my weight

at the end of the day height is mostly genetic, so if your body wants to give you one more inch then it will happen

like half an inch/one inch, not a big difference and pretty uncommon after your 18s

I would prefer to leanmax and start to live life in my 17s-18s than waiting for my 20s to make a real change with my weight

at the end of the day height is mostly genetic, so if your body wants to give you one more inch then it will happen
1 inch is life. Also after 18 its possible to grow a inch each year till 18. Not super common but does happen to a lot of people.

Also like i said you can maintain a decent caloric and nutritional intake while ensuring your staying a decent body fat percentage.

Height is mostly genetic but that doesnt mean there arent lots of things you can do to improve it. If your body wants to give you one more inch but doesnt have the energy or resources to then it wont. Your body prioritized different things. For example, if you have minimal calories it will use it to keep you alive or give you energy doing physical activities and wont focus on giving u height

If your body wants to give you one more inch but doesnt have the energy or resources to then it wont. Your body prioritized different things. For example, if you have minimal calories it will use it to keep you alive or give you energy doing physical activities and wont focus on giving u height
i think these are extreme cases of starvation

leanmaxxing is getting into a considerable caloric deficit (1000 cal, for example) and covering nutritional deficiencies with supplements if needed

1. Dont try to change what i said. I said leanmaxxing stunts growth or trying to get a really low bodyfat. Just losing weight doesnt and Like i said earlier its best to just maintain a decent bodyweight without worrying about some leanmaxx autism when your young. The main idea is you need a well balanced diet with all food types and essential nutrients as well as getting plenty of calories which can be hard when tryijng to leanmaxxx. If you can somehow get lots of calories and vitamins while having a really low bf then go ahead. If you dont eat a lot of calories and nutrients its been proven to stunt growth idk why ur trying to argue with this
proof because of your autism: https://www.livestrong.com/article/485324-can-what-you-eat-affect-your-height/ https://thefastveganbrand.com/blogs/will-a-calorie-deficit-stunt-growth/#:~:text=A lack of calories can,could even stunt their growth. https://www.astralnutrition.com/can-dieting-stunt-growth/
2. PHYSICAL Lip exfoliation is bad because of how i just explained it. Your lips are much thinner than your face and physically exfoliating it can damage it, cause scarring, dryness or hyperpigmentation.
proof because of your autism: https://www.byrdie.com/how-to-moisturize-chapped-lips#:~:text="The skin on your lips,barrier, not scrub it off. https://www.purewow.com/beauty/why-you-shouldnt-exfoliate-your-lips

your just trying to strawman what i said so you can argue instead of actually trying to understand my point
classic you

1. neither of these proves that leanmaxxing stunts growth

2. yeah, could harm your lips, just like drinking water could kill you

you're beyond retarded

12. Leg Lengthening surgery

don’t

Does hyperpigmentation go away or restore itself to its natural color? I don't exfoliate my face anymore I just use water so maybe I have already damaged it?

i think these are extreme cases of starvation

leanmaxxing is getting into a considerable caloric deficit (1000 cal, for example) and covering nutritional deficiencies with supplements if needed
1000 calories is bad if your growing. You should be taking atleast 2,000 per day. Also suppluments arent a good thing to rely on. You can get plenty of your nutrients from eating a balanced diet. Not only that but you need micronuteitns plus a lot of suppluments miss out on some essential ones

classic you

1. neither of these proves that leanmaxxing stunts growth

2. yeah, could harm your lips, just like drinking water could kill you

you're beyond retarded
1. Yes it does. It literally shows how beinig on a calorie defficit (which is needed for leanmaxxing) can stunt growth. Also if you cant read here you go

2. If you repeatedly use scrubs on your lips or are too aggresive then it will harm them. Why even deal with this when theirs much safer and more efficient ways to exfoliate

just stop talking at this point ur making urself look more and more dumb

12. Leg Lengthening surgery

don’t
if u have the money its not bad. Just a dumb idea for you to be living in a shitty apartment and your main focus is getting leg lengthening

The state of this fucking forum. The graycels are like Somalian immigrants, raping this fucking forum. None of this is good advice and you have to be a certified newfag to believe in this.

1. Yes it does. It literally shows how beinig on a calorie defficit (which is needed for leanmaxxing) can stunt growth. Also if you cant read here you goView attachment 2323451View attachment 2323454
2. If you repeatedly use scrubs on your lips or are too aggresive then it will harm them. Why even deal with this when theirs much safer and more efficient ways to exfoliate

Leanmaxxing by fasting increases growth.

The state of this fucking forum. The graycels are like Somalian immigrants, raping this fucking forum. None of this is good advice and you have to be a certified newfag to believe in this.
ok show what actually is bad advice instead of sperging u autist

Leanmaxxing by fasting increases growth.
Not if you are nutrient/calorie deficient. Dont believe this cope. Also if you are referring to the spike in HGH after fasting thats because your bodys tryna help you find food. Its only temporary. You are better off doing sprints, you get more HGH from doing this and isnt potentially harmful

Not if you are nutrient/calorie deficient. Dont believe this cope
Hurr fucking durr. Fasting increases growth. Bottom line. What you said has nothing to do with what I said you retarded fuck. I will legit pay you 300 dollars if you take an IQ test and it's over 100.

1. Yes it does. It literally shows how beinig on a calorie defficit (which is needed for leanmaxxing) can stunt growth. Also if you cant read here you goView attachment 2323451View attachment 2323454

as I said, classic

can, might, may... 0,0000000001% chance at extreme deficits, you're beyond retarded

dont workout because models dont need to workout so you dont have to

as I said, classic

can, might, may... 0,0000000001% chance at extreme deficits, you're beyond retarded
bro gettnig damage from scrubbing your lips is common especially if you do it constantly. Why are u using the extremes argument? And again for the 30th time. Why do something that will irritate your lips if you can do a safer alternative. Even if you exfoliate your lips using scrubs for a long time and dont get damage (unlikely), when you do end up damaging your lips its going to send you back months trying to repair the damage to the moisture barrier as well as fixing any hyperpigmentation or scarring

Hurr fucking durr. Fasting increases growth. Bottom line. What you said has nothing to do with what I said you retarded fuck. I will legit pay you 300 dollars if you take an IQ test and it's over 100.
Ok so if fasting increases HGH and being caloric defficient also lowers hgh your basically going nowhere. This is all cope

Just workout if you want similar or better effects to fasting

Last edited:
keep coping with ur fasts nigger

bro gettnig damage from scrubbing your lips is common especially if you do it constantly. Why are u using the extremes argument?
you are using the extreems argument you fucking ape

don't @ me ever again, you're clinically retarded

you are using the extreems argument you fucking ape

don't @ me ever again, you're clinically retarded
your the one saying getting damage from using scrubs on your lips which is extremely thin is a 0.000001% chance jfl how retarded can you get

Attachments

• BRUH (MEME) Sound Effect.mp3
    19.7 KB
Get as much sunlight as possible EXCEPT ON YOUR FACE. Use sunscreen on it.
You don't need as much sunlight as possible unless it's winter, or it's only possible for you to get very little sun.

/ Eye color procedures
Msm is legit if that counts as a procedure.
Tanning will brutally cuck your skin when your in your 20s-30s
Explain how exactly, tanning while wearing sunscreen is completely safe and doesn't damage your skin unless normies would've known about it and no one would tan

1000 calories is bad if your growing. You should be taking atleast 2,000 per day. Also suppluments arent a good thing to rely on. You can get plenty of your nutrients from eating a balanced diet. Not only that but you need micronuteitns plus a lot of suppluments miss out on some essential ones
it is not about the calories consumed, it is about the kind of food that you are eating

anyone who is eating 1000-1500 calories using a well composed dieting plan is not doing any kind of harm to himself, only losing fat

also I don't understand this obsession with the "right" amount of mineral/micronutrient/nutrients/etc.

most people around the world dont eat the right amount of nutrients/protein/etc in a daily basis and they are just ok