Some Of The Worst Looksmaxxing Advice Out There

it is not about the calories consumed, it is about the kind of food that you are eating

anyone who is eating 1000-1500 calories using a well composed dieting plan is not doing any kind of harm to himself, only losing fat

also I don't understand this obsession with the "right" amount of mineral/micronutrient/nutrients/etc.

most people around the world dont eat the right amount of nutrients/protein/etc in a daily basis and they are just ok
it is about the calories consumed. Even if your eating "good food" but on a calorie deficit you are not going to get your maximum height. And of course most people dont eat plenty of nutrients but that doesnt mean they couldnt of been taller if they did

Msm is legit if that counts as a procedure.

Explain how exactly, tanning while wearing sunscreen is completely safe and doesn't damage your skin unless normies would've known about it and no one would tan
msm doesnt do shit lol its mainly cope for lightening eye color.

There is no such thing as a "safe tan" idk how many times i have to tell u this for u to understand. Heres some proof

Nah
The sun is good for you and sunscreen is horrible
Masturbation is also fine, nofap is a feminist psyop to further demonize male sexuality and elevate women's status as the gatekeepers of mens sexual release & get ugly fat women laid.
Exercise does not stunt your growth, quite the opposite

Nah
The sun is good for you and sunscreen is horrible
Masturbation is also fine, nofap is a feminist psyop to further demonize male sexuality and elevate women's status as the gatekeepers of mens sexual release & get ugly fat women laid.
Exercise does not stunt your growth, quite the opposite
yeah dont wear sunscreen and go outside daily theory 1000 IQ. Masturbation is fine if you dont mind possibly giving yourself ED. And when did i say exercise stunts growth? Excersize boosts growth. I literally said leanmaxxing could stunt your growth.

Probably one of the most retarded users on this forum if your not trolling

yeah dont wear sunscreen and go outside daily theory 1000 IQ. Masturbation is fine if you dont mind possibly giving yourself ED. And when did i say exercise stunts growth? Excersize boosts growth. I literally said leanmaxxing could stunt your growth
I've never wore sunscreen in my life im 28 and ppl always guess im 16-19. I'm a mutt tho I don't burn, but man does it not seem part of the agenda to keep everyone locked up inside glued to their screens programmed into the matrix? sun is the life force of all of Earth. Vitamin D and all the other benefits from the sun outweigh the minor chance of developing skin cancer which a minor disease anyway. Why do more people get skin cancer now than every before? People used to spend way more time in the son and never wore sunscreen. Why didn't they all get cancer? Why don't all the people in Africa, Asia & Latin America get more cancer? Why do places closer to the equator where people are outside the most all age the slowest?

By leanmaxxing do you mean starving yourself? When I think of leanmaxxing I think of someone trying to get to a lean body weight, barely anybody is actually malnourished or underweight. in America for instance nearly 80% of people are overweight, only 1.5% are underweight. Yet whenever you tell someone you're going on a diet etc people will say oh no don't starve yourself dont get too thin!! There is so much hysteria about eating disorders when obesity is by far and away the most common and deadly eating disorder. No one is going to accidentally become 5% body fat bro they should aim to leanmax most people won't even achieve their goal anyway they should shoot for the moon, also if they exercise/play sports/work out/etc they will be able to eat more food and have more nutrients while they're growing; rather than someone who is dieting and not exercising

I've never wore sunscreen in my life im 28 and ppl always guess im 16-19. I'm a mutt tho I don't burn, but man does it not seem part of the agenda to keep everyone locked up inside glued to their screens programmed into the matrix? sun is the life force of all of Earth. Vitamin D and all the other benefits from the sun outweigh the minor chance of developing skin cancer which a minor disease anyway. Why do more people get skin cancer now than every before? People used to spend way more time in the son and never wore sunscreen. Why didn't they all get cancer? Why don't all the people in Africa, Asia & Latin America get more cancer? Why do places closer to the equator where people are outside the most all age the slowest?

By leanmaxxing do you mean starving yourself? When I think of leanmaxxing I think of someone trying to get to a lean body weight, barely anybody is actually malnourished or underweight. in America for instance nearly 80% of people are overweight, only 1.5% are underweight. Yet whenever you tell someone you're going on a diet etc people will say oh no don't starve yourself dont get too thin!! There is so much hysteria about eating disorders when obesity is by far and away the most common and deadly eating disorder. No one is going to accidentally become 5% body fat bro they should aim to leanmax most people won't even achieve their goal anyway they should shoot for the moon, also if they exercise/play sports/work out/etc they will be able to eat more food and have more nutrients while they're growing; rather than someone who is dieting and not exercising
ok i didnt ask what u did. IM saying you should still wear sunscreen because its been proven to slow down aging, prevent skin cancer, sunburns, hyperpigmentation etc. Also im not reading that wall of nonsense incel. And by leanmaxxing i simply mean to make sure you are geting plenty of calories and nutrients. If you can somehoiw stay lean while doing this then go ahead

msm doesnt do shit lol its mainly cope for lightening eye color.
Are we throwing out statements now?
There is no such thing as a "safe tan" idk how many times i have to tell u this for u to understand. Heres some proof
And that exact website adviced you to use sunscreen just as i said with minimum 15 spf
If you use 50 spf when you're tanning the risk is minimal for sun damage

Are we throwing out statements now?

And that exact website adviced you to use sunscreen just as i said with minimum 15 spf
If you use 50 spf when you're tanning the risk is minimal for sun damage
whats so hard to understand? If you got darker, you got sun damaged

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
diet changes do nothing when i eat the same amount of calories

exercise is useless, the few hundred calories u lose is not worth the stress u put ur body thru
Yes diet does change something. High levels of protein at same maintenan calories can make you lose fat.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
1. Take Minoxidil or Finasteride even when your not balding for thickness
If you take hair loss medications when your not balding that can actually trigger hair loss believe it or not. Just enjoy your hair being naturally healthy while its young and take care of it and maybe you can be this guy
View attachment 2321936
2. Just Blast HGH/MK677/IGF when your young and you will be 6'3+ bro!
Height isnt as simple and braindead as taking hgh. You can have lots of hgh and still be short. You could even have low hgh and end up tall. Not only that but you could end up with serious side effects including early death

3. Just leanmaxx when your young bro and youl slay
Leanmaxxing is the dumbest shit to do when your under 19. You will stunt your growth, Just try to maintain healthy bodyweight

4. Tan Bro
Tanning will brutally cuck your skin when your in your 20s-30s. Never step outside without sunscreen. Normies might make fun of you but your gonna be the one laughing when their 21 with wrinkles

5. Pluck out hair and it will regrow faster
plucking hair could cause permanent damage to the follicle. Also cutting it will not make it regrow faster. There is no such thing as "dead hair". All hair is dead once it leaves the scalp anyways

6. Eye color surgery/ Eye color procedures
Trying to change your eye color through surgery is the most retarded shit ever. You will probably go blind and even if you dont, you could slowly lose vision over time. All that just to get mogged by a nigga wearing this
View attachment 2321953

7. Bonesmash
Now its up for debate whether bonesmashing works or not but never bonesmash your eye area or eye orbitals

8. Jelq/Any Penis Improvement Workout
Jelqing and penis thickening workouts are a double edged sword. They may make your dick a bit thicker but they will also potentially cause erectile disfunctin. Doesnt really matter if your penis is big if it cant get hard. Only do this shit if your penis is giga skinny

9. Edge for testosterone
Edging or masturbating will fuck you up mentally. It will lower your sensitivity to real sex and potentially cause ED (this is coming from someone who dealt with ED). Yeah your penis might get rock hard when opening the new brattysis video but it wont be the same for a real girl. Also edging doesnt increase test and will probably just end up withh you cooming anyways

10. Physically exfoliate your skin/lips
Never physically exfoliate your face. Im talking about scrubbing it, using sugar or any of that shit. Your skin on your face is very delicate and physically exfoliating it will cause inflamation, hyperpigmentation,tears, scarring, acne, etc. Leave the exfoliating to your body
You didn't say rameriz cultmaxxing

So it is good thing

Yeah

Hgh one is true
Goodluck D type2, horserface blasting with huge ears and nose while your growth plates already have closed

I took GH for like 3-4 months
Didn't gain any significant inch at all

If you take hair loss medications when your not balding that can actually trigger hair loss believe it or not. Just enjoy your hair being naturally healthy while its young and take care of it and maybe you can be this guy
View attachment 2321936
Height isnt as simple and braindead as taking hgh. You can have lots of hgh and still be short. You could even have low hgh and end up tall. Not only that but you could end up with serious side effects including early death

Leanmaxxing is the dumbest shit to do when your under 19. You will stunt your growth, Just try to maintain healthy bodyweight

4. Tan Bro
Tanning will brutally cuck your skin when your in your 20s-30s. Never step outside without sunscreen. Normies might make fun of you but your gonna be the one laughing when their 21 with wrinkles

plucking hair could cause permanent damage to the follicle. Also cutting it will not make it regrow faster. There is no such thing as "dead hair". All hair is dead once it leaves the scalp anyways

Trying to change your eye color through surgery is the most retarded shit ever. You will probably go blind and even if you dont, you could slowly lose vision over time. All that just to get mogged by a nigga wearing this
View attachment 2321953

7. Bonesmash
Now its up for debate whether bonesmashing works or not but never bonesmash your eye area or eye orbitals

Jelqing and penis thickening workouts are a double edged sword. They may make your dick a bit thicker but they will also potentially cause erectile disfunctin. Doesnt really matter if your penis is big if it cant get hard. Only do this shit if your penis is giga skinny

9. Edge for testosterone
Edging or masturbating will fuck you up mentally. It will lower your sensitivity to real sex and potentially cause ED (this is coming from someone who dealt with ED). Yeah your penis might get rock hard when opening the new brattysis video but it wont be the same for a real girl. Also edging doesnt increase test and will probably just end up withh you cooming anyways

Never physically exfoliate your face. Im talking about scrubbing it, using sugar or any of that shit. Your skin on your face is very delicate and physically exfoliating it will cause inflamation, hyperpigmentation,tears, scarring, acne, etc. Leave the exfoliating to your body
Muhahahahah @drop

• Love it
Reactions: Debetro
View attachment 2321936

4. Tan Bro

View attachment 2321953

7. Bonesmash

9. Edge for testosterone

Post more

@9Romance

also saying "retarded" to the rest of the claims dont disprove anything. Your just disagreeing to disagree at this point
What the fuck does that mean?

This is the exact type of thread that slayers would mock.

Last edited: