Some of you can acend soon

yonnyforeverbulk

yonnyforeverbulk

Iron
Honestly there are a good number you guys that just need to lean out your face and lift and get muscular. You will most defiently break normie status in looks. Could take 1-3 years but I swear it could happen. Idk about improving your socilazing game and stuff but when it comes to sheer looks a good number of you guys can ascend using the gym and maybe dressing better.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
39ZTY1y

And plastics. Don't forget about the plastics. Maybe I'll be a mog machine bull in college.

3 yrs is not really that soon buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: yonnyforeverbulk
Honestly there are a good number you guys that just need to lean out your face and lift and get muscular. You will most defiently break normie status in looks. Could take 1-3 years but I swear it could happen. Idk about improving your socilazing game and stuff but when it comes to sheer looks a good number of you guys can ascend using the gym and maybe dressing better.
Gymcelling is one of the single most OP things a guy can do srs. Also I can't see abs anymore on bulk ?

+1 gymcelling will do a lot, can’t wait to cycle next year. I’d prob wouldn’t cycle but I lose a ton of muscle on my big weight loss. Still not where I want to be so still cutting. In all seriousness assuming your 6’1 to 6’6 do you ever see aesthetic people NO! Outside of the gym, with obese on the rise and shit it’s rare to see a physic like that. While gym won’t do much to your face, it’s still worth it.

This, in 3 years I would've missed out on teen love by a few years.
You're 19, you've already missed out on it. Pure teen love cannot be experienced after 16 imo.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Gymcelling is one of the single most OP things a guy can do srs. Also I can't see abs anymore on bulk ?
Make sure you don't have to cut much when it's time. Or try going on a mini cut so you can keep getting a nice long gaining phase
Patience
Patience
Patience
View attachment 3417

And plastics. Don't forget about the plastics. Maybe I'll be a mog machine bull in college.
Some night need it but there are a good amount of people that didn't need it here

Make sure you don't have to cut much when it's time. Or try going on a mini cut so you can keep getting a nice long gaining phase
Yeah I don't look fat at all but I will definitely watch for it

• +1
Reactions: yonnyforeverbulk
Yeah, a lot of volcels here. Granted, this is a looksmaxing forum and not an incel forum per se. Gymcelling doesn't work with bad genes btw.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Yeah, a lot of volcels here. Granted, this is a looksmaxing forum and not an incel forum per se. Gymcelling doesn't work with bad genes btw.
I disagree man it's rare to have so bad genetics that you can't look good by lifting. Most of the population have avarage genetics. And with avarage genetics you can look good by lifting. Just cuz your face is bad and you are an Icel doesn't mean that you don't have good incertions and bone structure. Chances are most of the people here have avarage genetics for lifting. And if you have avarage genetics you can build an amazing physique
I disagree man it's rare to have so bad genetics that you can't look good by lifting. Most of the population have avarage genetics. And with avarage genetics you can look good by lifting. Just cuz your face is bad and you are an Icel doesn't mean that you don't have good incertions and bone structure. Chances are most of the people here have avarage genetics for lifting. And if you have avarage genetics you can build an amazing physique
To add to that you could have bad insertions but as long has you have a good bone structure you can still look good.