Some of you fuckers cope so hard just to avoid admitting you need to be nt

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
There are some users in this site who genuinely are decent looking, HTN status, to where they should absolutely be able be able to find a becky girlfriend and get casual sex maybe once in a while. Yet they are still incels, and instead of admitting its likely because they are non-NT and lack the social skills needed to not scare off women, they cope with "I am actually a sub-2 PSL deformed monster" or "only muh chad gets laid today with 90% of women".
If you are HTN or above, then being an incel is due to some sort of mental disorder. You should focus on fixing/compensating for that before trying to advance your looks more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 1851 and 9 others
๐˜๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐Ÿ, ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐› ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ฎ๐ณ ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐š ๐ณ๐จ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ฆ. ๐† ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐’๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ฎ๐ณ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐๐จ๐  ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ž. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐’๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฆ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Toth's thot, Johanjohan and 2 others
Indeed. I always said that HTN with good social skills (aka knowing how to escalate and sex women) will have a comfortable sex life.

๐˜๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐Ÿ, ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐› ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ฎ๐ณ ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐š ๐ณ๐จ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ฆ. ๐† ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐’๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ฎ๐ณ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐๐จ๐  ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ž. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐’๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฆ
@prettyboislime he is requesting your services

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
Every teenager should be mandated by the government to work at a restaurant from ages 16 to 18. Everyone would be NTmaxxed and actually go to classes in college after experiencing minimum wage slavery, therefore giga NTmaxxed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Racky and subhuman to mtn
Legit thread, being autist irl and lacking social skills is the biggest failo for some people

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over, stevielake, RAITEIII and 2 others
Just be NT :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Legit

cope. You need to look good and wait for women to approach. If they dont its over. Muh men need to approach. NT is a meme

What's NT?
neurotypical. It means you dont have some sort of mental disability that makes you less able to socialize with people/make them like you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis, Deleted member 21244, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
neurotypical. It means you dont have some sort of mental disability that makes you less able to socialize with people/make them like you
Thanks for the info bro.

There are some users in this site who genuinely are decent looking, HTN status, to where they should absolutely be able be able to find a becky girlfriend and get casual sex maybe once in a while. Yet they are still incels, and instead of admitting its likely because they are non-NT and lack the social skills needed to not scare off women, they cope with "I am actually a sub-2 PSL deformed monster" or "only muh chad gets laid today with 90% of women".
If you are HTN or above, then being an incel is due to some sort of mental disorder. You should focus on fixing/compensating for that before trying to advance your looks more.
Idk what ya talking abou

Legit thread, being autist irl and lacking social skills is the biggest failo for some people
For every sub-Chad basically.

Can we stop with this blue pilled bullshit please, you do not need to be NT if you are at a level where a woman is GENUINELY attracted to you.

Can we stop with this blue pilled bullshit please, you do not need to be NT if you are at a level where a woman is GENUINELY attracted to you.
Not being neurotypical is a falio
Non NT= falio
Normal= not a falio or halo
Extrovert= halo

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 21192
Water thread

cope. You need to look good and wait for women to approach. If they dont its over. Muh men need to approach. NT is a meme
I got approached by mtb and htbs as a htn. Top tier women rarely approach chad. The top tier women go for a chad who has it all, money, looks and status and gym body.

Since they wouldn't settle for a low tier chad but instead go for top tier since they know their smv

Water thread

I got approached by mtb and htbs as a htn. Top tier women rarely approach chad. The top tier women go for a chad who has it all, money, looks and status and gym body.

Since they wouldn't settle for a low tier chad but instead go for top tier since they know their smv
exactly. if you dont get approached by women it's over it's not a mans job to approach

• +1
Reactions: Umbra and SendMePicsToRate
I'll go ER and its not because of looks but rather personality

Not being neurotypical is a falio
Non NT= falio
Normal= not a falio or halo
Extrovert= halo
All I hear is cope from someone who is ugly.

The fuck does HTN mean? High tier nigger?

yes NT is worth a lot, prob like 2.5 IRL points.

but u cant say people are.copers, some of us have experienced extreme trauma at the hands of women, so since that becoming NT is not really an.option.

add to that the stuff you are saying generally held 10 years ago, since then women's standards have gone insane.thanks to huge global market place that women only want 9s (women with a choice I mean not some manilla slum dweller or Romanian check out cashier), so even if we became NT and added 2 IRL points, and became a 7, it's still not.enough in 2022

exactly. if you dont get approached by women it's over it's not a mans job to approach
At least 1 has to approach you to know its not over. But not getting approached every day or by models doesn't mean it's done like most autists think.

People have to put themselves out there so girls know they exist, they can't detect you in your home

At least 1 has to approach you to know its not over. But not getting approached every day or by models doesn't mean it's done like most autists think.

People have to put themselves out there so girls know they exist, they can't detect you in your home
idk because i dont put myself out a lot, or go outside too much but you should at least get eye contact with most girls you see if you dont go out a lot

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
If you don't get heavy iois or approached, then it's over.

I would hate to be that guy that has to approach 100 girls before he gets a lay

I actually AM a sub-2 PSL deformed monster

agreed @Zer0/โˆž

Every teenager should be mandated by the government to work at a restaurant from ages 16 to 18. Everyone would be NTmaxxed and actually go to classes in college after experiencing minimum wage slavery, therefore giga NTmaxxed.
does this deadass help?

Water thread

girls go to the most attractive and after your in chad level, looks are literally subjective imo
then phenotype and shit come into play

does this deadass help?

Waiting tables is hours a day of warm approaching strangers of potentially every demographic, especially at larger chain restaurants. There are v v v few neurodivergent waiters

i
Waiting tables is hours a day of warm approaching strangers of potentially every demographic, especially at larger chain restaurants. There are v v v few neurodivergent waiters
i need to start then lol. Im shy asl

Be NT? So what only matters is personality according to you. Thats bluepilled faggot thinking.

Get off this forum fed.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
I am not interested in beckies at all, actually they disgust me.

It's either a stacy or a low tier stacy virgin, this or nothing I don't care about the rest.

LTR are just waste of time, especially with the town hookers having multiple body counts, they leech your time and your money, all that while being arrogant and unfeminine.

Stacy is the way.

oh god they are increasing in number, even more NT copers! @Aladin we need more anti nt cope crusaders

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
oh god they are increasing in number, even more NT copers! @Aladin we need more anti nt cope crusaders
fucks deleted my thread

Retaliation will be swift and brutal
6e4b55a5803f35f6cf32bad2fe06bca9bbf7b79c430f607f9da3d358f93328a3_thumb.jpg

good idea i am going to implement this and start working a second job at a restaurant to build my social skills

and great thread OP. i struggle severely with online/texting social skills.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2106