some psl 4.5 bitch only talks to the gl guys in class

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
she only talks to the top 3 gl guys in class and completely ignores the other 5-6 guys

should i stop talking to her in respect of my incel brothers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 6045 and 2 others
shes kinda blackpilled too, i chew 4 pieces of falim gum and she said „its for your...“ pointing at her masseters and then said „we do crazy things to look good“ and smiled

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9355, Ocelot and 2 others
Jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
shes kinda blackpilled too, i chew 4 pieces of falim gum and she said „its for your...“ pointing at her masseters and then said „we do crazy things to look good“ and smiled
autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Gargantuan, Danish_Retard and 8 others
yes im pretty autistic when it comes to stuff like that but i already got 3-4 compliments for my „cheekbones“ (retard normies dont know proper terms for masseters)

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
yes im pretty autistic when it comes to stuff like that but i already got 3-4 compliments for my „cheekbones“ (retard normies dont know proper terms for masseters)
no i mean the fuckhole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6403, Danish_Retard and 2 others
retard

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6045
You can manipulate the foid's solipsism for your own advantage, but that's PUA talk.

If you feel you're dissing your own incel brothers by speaking to her, then don't speak to her. She will get hers sooner or later of her psl level, and the simps wouldn't be there to stop it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
she only talks to the top 3 gl guys in class and completely ignores the other 5-6 guys

should i stop talking to her in respect of my incel brothers
Go full ER on her !

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 1140
Where should I chew? With what teeth for better results and without getting a longer midface?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Psl4.5 girl is attractive tho

Psl4.5 girl is attractive tho
she is attractive yes, but just slightly above average

she should stick to her looksmatch and not aim for thom strijd lookalike, the psl 6.5 muletto manlet and me who also mogs her body and face wise

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Where should I chew? With what teeth for better results and without getting a longer midface?
no amount of chewing will affect your midface
its a low iq .me meme

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 1140
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Good_Little_Goy
she is attractive yes, but just slightly above average

she should stick to her looksmatch and not aim for thom strijd lookalike, the psl 6.5 muletto manlet and me who also mogs her body and face wise
shes hitting on some ethnic also? jfl. just ignore her then if ur not gonna fuck

shes hitting on some ethnic also? jfl. just ignore her then if ur not gonna fuck
the guy has insane bones and deep set eyes tho and nw0.5 hairline

but he is terramanlet at 5‘5 or 5‘6

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 5393
4.5 CHAD ONLY BAHAHAHHA MWAAHAGAGAGAGG