Some rule of thumb when texting females

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
You gotta limit yourself to 2 messages per every answer, even if she sends you a fuckload you only can answer with 2 and preferably 1 message

Too much texting can make you seem like a beta Orbiter and desperate, also unless you are live (you & the foid connected texting) don't answer her answers in 0,01s, wait some time, make It seem like you got other options and she gotta wait.

Now texting is a Major cope but better to fraud as a chad than to appeal as a beta right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
or just call her and be straightforward cause you know each other.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
its over for rule of thumbcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zadig
She wants someone who is caring and there for here but also not too attached. There's always this fine precarious balance between two complete opposites which you need to preserve in order to please a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer and badromance
I don't care tbh. I just text whatever I feel like. When together with a foid I still do whatever I feel like. Thinking about my actions makes me high inhibited in the real world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It honestly depends on the girl. There are girls who need someone who is there for them, hence they text alot, and there are girls who prefer keeping their distance because they don’t want to commit from the start.

Either way you’ll know which one is it based on how many texts she sends you.

For example, if you’re at work, and she sends you a text with just a simple question like what’s up or whatever, then she’s really interested. Because she actually takes the time to text you even for dumb shit during a busy day.

• +1
Orbitmaxxing

• +1
Also don't use heart or ape emojis...
Always appear confident, dominant but also witty through text.
If you use too many emojis, especially gay emojis, you appear like a gay best friend.

• +1
LOW iq. It varies from girl to girl

• +1