Some sort of demon trying to convince me to kill myself

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
This may sound crazy but lately small things have been happening that make it seem like there’s some sort of being specifically trying to target me.

for example the other day I was laying down in the corner of the room, the only corner where I can be alone, and FOR SOME REASON that was the only area of the entire house not to have wifi. As soon as I stepped even a few feet away, the connection came back, but whenever I would go to the area in the corner, the internet gave out again. It was like this being was saying “not uh! You’re not going to get both alone time AND good connection! Na, fuck that, I have to at least ruin one of those things for you.”

another example is when I was FaceTiming my girl. Literally no one was awake the entire time prior to me facetiming her but as soon as I go on FaceTime, everyone fucking wakes up and starts coming to me like monsters trying to sabotage this relationship and she ends up hanging up becuase them.

These are just two examples…..but these demons/beings are trying to ruin my entire life

Listen to Qur’an