Some studies say higher body fat is more attractive

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
30,976
Reputation
55,559
Time online
238d 20h 1m
Yes it is if you are natty, cause when you are sub 15% bf you look like a twink. This isn't about bf rlly, more about size. Ideally you should be as low bf as possible while being the most muscular as possible, but that is hard natty
 
Kylo

Kylo

Mage
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
724
Reputation
935
Time online
47d 10h 23m
ForeverRecession said:
Virtue signal survey results = str8 bullshit. No girl even looked my direction while I was fat.
True.. studies in this age are all virtue signal bs. Woke think tank.
 
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Idiot with BDD
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
1,007
Reputation
2,185
Time online
49d 17h 5m
TsarTsar444 said:
Yes it is if you are natty, cause when you are sub 15% bf you look like a twink. This isn't about bf rlly, more about size. Ideally you should be as low bf as possible while being the most muscular as possible, but that is hard natty
I agree but in my experience lower facial adiposity even at the expense of muscularity is still a gain for looks.
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
30,976
Reputation
55,559
Time online
238d 20h 1m
ForeverRecession said:
Virtue signal survey results = str8 bullshit. No girl even looked my direction while I was fat.
Kylo said:
True.. studies in this age are all virtue signal bs. Woke think tank.
Study was anonymous, 500 women, and it aligns with previous studies. Look at the pics they have shown


There were no votes for the skinny body type, and only 6% of women voted for the strongest body type. This lines up with our previous survey and with attractiveness research overall (study). However, there’s one notable exception. In this study by Dr. Sell et al., there was a linear relationship between strength and attractiveness. The stronger a man was, the more muscular he looked, and the more attractive he was rated. According to Dr. Sell’s results, we’d expect the most muscular man to be the most attractive.

Ideal bf for a male is 15-20% with muscularity, don't listen to twinkcel mentalcels on this forum
 
Kylo

Kylo

Mage
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
724
Reputation
935
Time online
47d 10h 23m
TsarTsar444 said:
Study was anonymous, 500 women, and it aligns with previous studies. Look at the pics they have shown
View attachment 1415935

There were no votes for the skinny body type, and only 6% of women voted for the strongest body type. This lines up with our previous survey and with attractiveness research overall (study). However, there’s one notable exception. In this study by Dr. Sell et al., there was a linear relationship between strength and attractiveness. The stronger a man was, the more muscular he looked, and the more attractive he was rated. According to Dr. Sell’s results, we’d expect the most muscular man to be the most attractive.

Ideal bf for a male is 15-20% with muscularity, don't listen to twinkcel mentalcels on this forum
Just lol @ thinking 15-20% being higher bf... this is all a lean and gymcelpill
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
30,976
Reputation
55,559
Time online
238d 20h 1m
ForeverRecession said:
I agree but in my experience lower facial adiposity even at the expense of muscularity is still a gain for looks.
I would have agreed in the past but not now that im 12% bf, my gf and family is telling me i look "ill" and sunken now (hollow cheeks) and i look older, which is true, in sub 15% bf you look more mature and older. I definitely looked the most balanced at 16-18% bf facialy
 
Amnesia

Amnesia

I Just Want To Be A Kid Again
Joined
Mar 28, 2019
Posts
9,992
Reputation
52,029
Time online
234d 8h 9m
TsarTsar444 said:
Study was anonymous, 500 women, and it aligns with previous studies. Look at the pics they have shown
View attachment 1415935

There were no votes for the skinny body type, and only 6% of women voted for the strongest body type. This lines up with our previous survey and with attractiveness research overall (study). However, there’s one notable exception. In this study by Dr. Sell et al., there was a linear relationship between strength and attractiveness. The stronger a man was, the more muscular he looked, and the more attractive he was rated. According to Dr. Sell’s results, we’d expect the most muscular man to be the most attractive.

Ideal bf for a male is 15-20% with muscularity, don't listen to twinkcel mentalcels on this forum
what a joke study tbh, those bodies are different because of frame not BF plus the main point of being low BF is the effects on your face too
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
30,976
Reputation
55,559
Time online
238d 20h 1m
Kylo said:
Just lol @ thinking 15-20% being higher bf... this is all a lean and gymcelpill
Well as i said, its not fat as a OP clickbaited, the bodies women chose are the typical lean bulked male bodies in the 15-20% range
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
30,976
Reputation
55,559
Time online
238d 20h 1m
Amnesia said:
what a joke study tbh, those bodies are different because of frame not BF plus the main point of being low BF is the effects on your face too
Nope, look closely, the twinks shoulder widht is pretty much like the other guys, he is just a twink, this was all adjusted to the picz read the study, the bodies in the picture were exactly the same body wise only the mutable traits (muscle gain) were changed
 
Kylo

Kylo

Mage
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
724
Reputation
935
Time online
47d 10h 23m
TsarTsar444 said:
Well as i said, its not fat as a OP clickbaited, the bodies women chose are the typical lean bulked male bodies in the 15-20% range
I preach leanpill, gymcelling, body halo so no quarrels w this study.
 
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Zephir
Joined
Jul 29, 2021
Posts
4,416
Reputation
7,335
Time online
63d 16h 19m
Unless these studies/surveys only limit the votes to attractive, young women then the results are useless.
 
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Idiot with BDD
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
1,007
Reputation
2,185
Time online
49d 17h 5m
TsarTsar444 said:
Nope, look closely, the twinks shoulder widht is pretty much like the other guys, he is just a twink, this was all adjusted to the picz read the study, the bodies in the picture were exactly the same body wise only the mutable traits (muscle gain) were changed
This kind of survey is flawed because it doesn’t include the relative changes in facial sharpness. If there was a face included that went from sharp and angular to rounded, it’d be much different results.

Facial adiposity is still the number 1 indicator of attractiveness iirc, whether 12-15% is ideal will vary for the person’s bone structure.
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
30,976
Reputation
55,559
Time online
238d 20h 1m
Kylo said:
I preach leanpill, gymcelling, body halo so no quarrels w this study.
Being "big" is giga important tbh, i learned this after becoming a twink now, muh hollow cheeks meanwhile looking like an insect when seen with other males because of no fat, 6'1 but somehow 5'9 ogrecels size mog me to oblivion bruuutal
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
30,976
Reputation
55,559
Time online
238d 20h 1m
ForeverRecession said:
This kind of survey is flawed because it doesn’t include the relative changes in facial sharpness. If there was a face included that went from sharp and angular to rounded, it’d be much different results.

Facial adiposity is still the number 1 indicator of attractiveness iirc, whether 12-15% is ideal will vary for the person’s bone structure.
Well yeah, technically being 10% bf while looking big is ideal but impossible natty lol

Keep in mind i have acne scars and dark circles, and both as you may logically know get much worse for every 1% bf you drop. Scars expand as fat gets lost. So im not a good example for the thing i said how people say i look "ill".

The reason they say it is:
1. Acne scars + hollow cheeks = meth head junkie pheno
2. And body being small af now
 
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Idiot with BDD
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
1,007
Reputation
2,185
Time online
49d 17h 5m
TsarTsar444 said:
Well yeah, technically being 10% bf while looking big is ideal but impossible natty lol

Keep in mind i have acne scars and dark circles, and both as you may logically know get much worse for every 1% bf you drop. Scars expand as fat gets lost. So im not a good example for the thing i said how people say i look "ill".

The reason they say it is:
1. Acne scars + hollow cheeks = meth head junkie pheno
2. And body being small af now
Oh I see what you mean. Ive able to retain a lot of muscle and strength while cutting which is probably why I didn’t see those negatives
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
30,976
Reputation
55,559
Time online
238d 20h 1m
ForeverRecession said:
Oh I see what you mean. Ive able to retain a lot of muscle and strength while cutting which is probably why I didn’t see those negatives
Do you really? Here is a guy (David Laid) with top 1% muscle genes in a t shirt

Going years gymceling just to look like this in a shirt. You can tell he is athletic but thats just it. This is the consequence of being sub 15%. Painfully working your butt out just to look "eh looks nice" is quite sad.

The brutal Nagasaki blackpill is for natty fat is the most important for size
 
Kylo

Kylo

Mage
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
724
Reputation
935
Time online
47d 10h 23m
TsarTsar444 said:
Being "big" is giga important tbh, i learned this after becoming a twink now, muh hollow cheeks meanwhile looking like an insect when seen with other males because of no fat, 6'1 but somehow 5'9 ogrecels size mog me to oblivion bruuutal
Yup... and that’s esp true for sex appeal.

Exhibit A: This guy is a pretty face... but he doesn’t exude sex appeal



MOGGED

 
R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Master
Joined
May 30, 2020
Posts
1,496
Reputation
837
Time online
28d 18h 42m
ForeverRecession said:
Virtue signal survey results = str8 bullshit. No girl even looked my direction while I was fat.
They are saying bulky. Like the type of mass that Carries muscle with it. Not just obese.

think like football player vs gymnast.

fatter people 14-18% are almost always stronger and more intimidating in clothes than ppl below 14%

anything over 20% is negative because then the cheeks and face look chubby.
 
Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

its over
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Posts
7,304
Reputation
14,341
Time online
71d 9h 40m
Being kinda fat only works if like youre on gear like mattdoesfitness. If you're natty then stay lean cuz like nobody will ever know u lift in a shirt
 
Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

its over
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Posts
7,304
Reputation
14,341
Time online
71d 9h 40m
Redwhiteandbluepill said:
They are saying bulky. Like the type of mass that Carries muscle with it. Not just obese.

think like football player vs gymnast.

fatter people 14-18% are almost always stronger and more intimidating in clothes than ppl below 14%

anything over 20% is negative because then the cheeks and face look chubby.
This is 13-15% bf on gear btw
 

Attachments

  • DxRVs8DWsAAVmIV.jpg
    DxRVs8DWsAAVmIV.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 0
R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Master
Joined
May 30, 2020
Posts
1,496
Reputation
837
Time online
28d 18h 42m
TsarTsar444 said:
Study was anonymous, 500 women, and it aligns with previous studies. Look at the pics they have shown
View attachment 1415935

There were no votes for the skinny body type, and only 6% of women voted for the strongest body type. This lines up with our previous survey and with attractiveness research overall (study). However, there’s one notable exception. In this study by Dr. Sell et al., there was a linear relationship between strength and attractiveness. The stronger a man was, the more muscular he looked, and the more attractive he was rated. According to Dr. Sell’s results, we’d expect the most muscular man to be the most attractive.

Ideal bf for a male is 15-20% with muscularity, don't listen to twinkcel mentalcels on this forum
Correct. Being below 14% is good for insane zygo type 1/10000 faces. Also should never go above 19-20%
 
R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Master
Joined
May 30, 2020
Posts
1,496
Reputation
837
Time online
28d 18h 42m
Blackgymmax said:
This is 13-15% bf on gear btw
He may be leaner like 10-13
 
Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

its over
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Posts
7,304
Reputation
14,341
Time online
71d 9h 40m
Redwhiteandbluepill said:
He may be leaner like 10-13
Once you get that big you cant get too lean or youll look like a roided out freak to women.
 
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Idiot with BDD
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
1,007
Reputation
2,185
Time online
49d 17h 5m
Redwhiteandbluepill said:
Correct. Being below 14% is good for insane zygo type 1/10000 faces. Also should never go above 19-20%
What do you mean by insane zygo type? As in zygos that are well projected?
 
R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Master
Joined
May 30, 2020
Posts
1,496
Reputation
837
Time online
28d 18h 42m
ForeverRecession said:
What do you mean by insane zygo type? As in zygos that are well projected?
Large bones
 
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Idiot with BDD
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
1,007
Reputation
2,185
Time online
49d 17h 5m
TsarTsar444 said:
Do you really? Here is a guy (David Laid) with top 1% muscle genes in a t shirt
View attachment 1415945
Going years gymceling just to look like this in a shirt. You can tell he is athletic but thats just it. This is the consequence of being sub 15%. Painfully working your butt out just to look "eh looks nice" is quite sad.

The brutal Nagasaki blackpill is for natty fat is the most important for size

I have really good genetics for natty but I’ve also been working out consistently for 5,6 years.
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
30,976
Reputation
55,559
Time online
238d 20h 1m
ForeverRecession said:
View attachment 1415996
I have really good genetics for natty but I’ve also been working out consistently for 5,6 years.
Where did you reach the max? I suppose in 2 years you got 80% of your current body right?
 
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Idiot with BDD
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
1,007
Reputation
2,185
Time online
49d 17h 5m
Redwhiteandbluepill said:
Large bones
I see. So just to be clear, I have good cheekbones, jaw and chin projection, so would going low teens body fat be ideal for me?
 
ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Posts
2,368
Reputation
4,347
Time online
59d 19h 10m
Amnesia said:
main point of being low BF is the effects on your face too
Finally some fucking rationality here. You get lean for the face and get muscular to look masculine in clothes generally, because if you have a chiseled face you need a good amount of muscle to still look good in clothes.
 
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Idiot with BDD
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
1,007
Reputation
2,185
Time online
49d 17h 5m
TsarTsar444 said:
Where did you reach the max? I suppose in 2 years you got 80% of your current body right?
Yeah I’ve heard a lot of guys say majority of natty gains come in first years but wasn’t really the case for me.
First year bench went from 65 to 135. 2nd year 135 to 200ish. Then by end 3rd year I blew up to 315 somehow. Peaked at 350ish but I stopped caring about gains cuz of university
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
30,976
Reputation
55,559
Time online
238d 20h 1m
ForeverRecession said:
Yeah I’ve heard a lot of guys say majority of natty gains come in first years but wasn’t really the case for me.
First year bench went from 65 to 135. 2nd year 135 to 200ish. Then by end 3rd year I blew up to 315 somehow. Peaked at 350ish but I stopped caring about gains cuz of university
This is for 1 rep max right? Fuark mirin hope to get there, i just started gymceling 1.5 month ago :feelsgood: (on a cut)
 
Last edited:
thegoat

thegoat

Apprentice
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Posts
284
Reputation
335
Time online
15d 5h 11m
ForeverRecession said:
Yeah I’ve heard a lot of guys say majority of natty gains come in first years but wasn’t really the case for me.
First year bench went from 65 to 135. 2nd year 135 to 200ish. Then by end 3rd year I blew up to 315 somehow. Peaked at 350ish but I stopped caring about gains cuz of university
lifefuel. Was there any reasons why u still made massive gains in the third year? Like were you cutting for the first 2 years and finally decided to bulk 3rd year?
 
Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

its over
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Posts
7,304
Reputation
14,341
Time online
71d 9h 40m
TsarTsar444 said:
Do you really? Here is a guy (David Laid) with top 1% muscle genes in a t shirt
View attachment 1415945
Going years gymceling just to look like this in a shirt. You can tell he is athletic but thats just it. This is the consequence of being sub 15%. Painfully working your butt out just to look "eh looks nice" is quite sad.

The brutal Nagasaki blackpill is for natty fat is the most important for size
Laid doesnt have good muscle building or bodybuilding genes besides his waist line btw. I was nowhere near as skinny as him natty lel
 
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Idiot with BDD
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Posts
1,007
Reputation
2,185
Time online
49d 17h 5m
Blackgymmax said:
Na, 6/10. Post full body?


Maybe 6/10 overall but I've never seen someone natty physique mog me
 
Zenturio

Zenturio

facemaxx or death
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Posts
2,343
Reputation
2,874
Time online
99d 12h 52m
Some studys say ideal penis size is 6.4x4.9
 
Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Gondolapilled
Joined
Jul 5, 2021
Posts
2,145
Reputation
3,826
Time online
62d 18h 44m
TsarTsar444 said:
Do you really? Here is a guy (David Laid) with top 1% muscle genes in a t shirt
View attachment 1415945
Going years gymceling just to look like this in a shirt. You can tell he is athletic but thats just it. This is the consequence of being sub 15%. Painfully working your butt out just to look "eh looks nice" is quite sad.

The brutal Nagasaki blackpill is for natty fat is the most important for size
Brutal

Ive been accused of using gear based on physique pics I post on social media yet I look just like Laid irl

Visibly athletic, but unless Im naked I just look like any normie especially in thick winter clothes
 
Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Joined
Jul 12, 2021
Posts
3,369
Reputation
6,021
Time online
31d 20h 27m
TsarTsar444 said:
Ideal bf for a male is 15-20% with muscularity, don't listen to twinkcel mentalcels on this forum
said this a while ago but ofc they dont listen. thanks for finding the study to prove it.

i was skiny af my entire life, 6 pack etc. recetnly started putting on some weight and my face, body everything looks so much better. just dont get fat
 
Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

its over
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Posts
7,304
Reputation
14,341
Time online
71d 9h 40m
ForeverRecession said:
View attachment 1416156 View attachment 1416157

Maybe 6/10 overall but I've never seen someone natty physique mog me
Quintbeastwood is way better and is an example of 8/10 genes. I know him irl and always thought he was a fake natty until i saw him actually start injecting and he actually got gigantic
This was me in year 2 with absolute ass training eating wendys everyday. U look decent but youre really overrating yourself. U dont have really good or even elite genes and quint was training a little less time than you as well when he was natty
 

Attachments

  • Screenshots_2021-11-04-11-53-34.png
    Screenshots_2021-11-04-11-53-34.png
    578.9 KB · Views: 0
  • mqqla9lwmuj51.jpg
    mqqla9lwmuj51.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
.👽.

.👽.

gay ass nigga💅
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Posts
16,215
Reputation
25,116
Time online
161d 7h 52m
TsarTsar444 said:
Study was anonymous, 500 women, and it aligns with previous studies. Look at the pics they have shown
View attachment 1415935

There were no votes for the skinny body type, and only 6% of women voted for the strongest body type. This lines up with our previous survey and with attractiveness research overall (study). However, there’s one notable exception. In this study by Dr. Sell et al., there was a linear relationship between strength and attractiveness. The stronger a man was, the more muscular he looked, and the more attractive he was rated. According to Dr. Sell’s results, we’d expect the most muscular man to be the most attractive.

Ideal bf for a male is 15-20% with muscularity, don't listen to twinkcel mentalcels on this forum
low bodyfat is a cope if you dont have bones. look how bad Christian bale looks at low Bodyfat. it looks unhealthy


also being a twink irl is a big FAILO. men wont respect u and women don't really like it (except maybe 14yo girls, but they dont care about many other stuff either like height).

goal is to be lean + somewhat muscular while looking healthy
 
Genki

Genki

Erudite
Joined
Sep 7, 2020
Posts
1,053
Reputation
852
Time online
72d 13h 2m
Blackgymmax said:
Quintbeastwood is way better and is an example of 8/10 genes. I know him irl and always thought he was a fake natty until i saw him actually start injecting and he actually got gigantic
This was me in year 2 with absolute ass training eating wendys everyday. U look decent but youre really overrating yourself. U dont have really good or even elite genes and quint was training a little less time than you as well when he was natty
who's dad wrote to you on messanger jfl
 
Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

its over
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Posts
7,304
Reputation
14,341
Time online
71d 9h 40m
Genki said:
who's dad wrote to you on messanger jfl
Group chat pic. Im on a weird side of Facebook
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top