Some studies say higher body fat is more attractive

Yes it is if you are natty, cause when you are sub 15% bf you look like a twink. This isn't about bf rlly, more about size. Ideally you should be as low bf as possible while being the most muscular as possible, but that is hard natty

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Slob, Deleted member 13787 and 18 others
Virtue signal survey results = str8 bullshit. No girl even looked my direction while I was fat.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4946, Mateusz74 and 14 others
Virtue signal survey results = str8 bullshit. No girl even looked my direction while I was fat.
True.. studies in this age are all virtue signal bs. Woke think tank.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Slob
BS all my IRL experience is exponentially more attention and compliments from when I have very visible abs

• +1
Reactions: Slob, volcelfatcel, teracoper and 6 others
Yes it is if you are natty, cause when you are sub 15% bf you look like a twink. This isn't about bf rlly, more about size. Ideally you should be as low bf as possible while being the most muscular as possible, but that is hard natty
I agree but in my experience lower facial adiposity even at the expense of muscularity is still a gain for looks.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
True.. studies in this age are all virtue signal bs. Woke think tank.
Study was anonymous, 500 women, and it aligns with previous studies. Look at the pics they have shown
How much muscle do women find most attractive in men 1024x536

There were no votes for the skinny body type, and only 6% of women voted for the strongest body type. This lines up with our previous survey and with attractiveness research overall (study). However, there’s one notable exception. In this study by Dr. Sell et al., there was a linear relationship between strength and attractiveness. The stronger a man was, the more muscular he looked, and the more attractive he was rated. According to Dr. Sell’s results, we’d expect the most muscular man to be the most attractive.

Ideal bf for a male is 15-20% with muscularity, don't listen to twinkcel mentalcels on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Sens, .👽. and 4 others
Study was anonymous, 500 women, and it aligns with previous studies. Look at the pics they have shown
View attachment 1415935

There were no votes for the skinny body type, and only 6% of women voted for the strongest body type. This lines up with our previous survey and with attractiveness research overall (study). However, there’s one notable exception. In this study by Dr. Sell et al., there was a linear relationship between strength and attractiveness. The stronger a man was, the more muscular he looked, and the more attractive he was rated. According to Dr. Sell’s results, we’d expect the most muscular man to be the most attractive.

Ideal bf for a male is 15-20% with muscularity, don't listen to twinkcel mentalcels on this forum
Just lol @ thinking 15-20% being higher bf... this is all a lean and gymcelpill

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I agree but in my experience lower facial adiposity even at the expense of muscularity is still a gain for looks.
I would have agreed in the past but not now that im 12% bf, my gf and family is telling me i look "ill" and sunken now (hollow cheeks) and i look older, which is true, in sub 15% bf you look more mature and older. I definitely looked the most balanced at 16-18% bf facialy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Slob and Deleted member 14160
View attachment 1415935

what a joke study tbh, those bodies are different because of frame not BF plus the main point of being low BF is the effects on your face too

• +1
Reactions: NONE, LooksmaxxHopeful, the next o'pry and 11 others
Just lol @ thinking 15-20% being higher bf... this is all a lean and gymcelpill
Well as i said, its not fat as a OP clickbaited, the bodies women chose are the typical lean bulked male bodies in the 15-20% range

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Blackgymmax, Kylo and 1 other person
what a joke study tbh, those bodies are different because of frame not BF plus the main point of being low BF is the effects on your face too
Nope, look closely, the twinks shoulder widht is pretty much like the other guys, he is just a twink, this was all adjusted to the picz read the study, the bodies in the picture were exactly the same body wise only the mutable traits (muscle gain) were changed

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Well as i said, its not fat as a OP clickbaited, the bodies women chose are the typical lean bulked male bodies in the 15-20% range
I preach leanpill, gymcelling, body halo so no quarrels w this study.

• +1
Unless these studies/surveys only limit the votes to attractive, young women then the results are useless.

Nope, look closely, the twinks shoulder widht is pretty much like the other guys, he is just a twink, this was all adjusted to the picz read the study, the bodies in the picture were exactly the same body wise only the mutable traits (muscle gain) were changed
This kind of survey is flawed because it doesn’t include the relative changes in facial sharpness. If there was a face included that went from sharp and angular to rounded, it’d be much different results.

Facial adiposity is still the number 1 indicator of attractiveness iirc, whether 12-15% is ideal will vary for the person’s bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Blackgymmax and TsarTsar444
I preach leanpill, gymcelling, body halo so no quarrels w this study.
Being "big" is giga important tbh, i learned this after becoming a twink now, muh hollow cheeks meanwhile looking like an insect when seen with other males because of no fat, 6'1 but somehow 5'9 ogrecels size mog me to oblivion bruuutal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Slob, Deleted member 14561 and 1 other person
This kind of survey is flawed because it doesn’t include the relative changes in facial sharpness. If there was a face included that went from sharp and angular to rounded, it’d be much different results.

Facial adiposity is still the number 1 indicator of attractiveness iirc, whether 12-15% is ideal will vary for the person’s bone structure.
Well yeah, technically being 10% bf while looking big is ideal but impossible natty lol

Keep in mind i have acne scars and dark circles, and both as you may logically know get much worse for every 1% bf you drop. Scars expand as fat gets lost. So im not a good example for the thing i said how people say i look "ill".

The reason they say it is:
1. Acne scars + hollow cheeks = meth head junkie pheno
2. And body being small af now

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14561
Well yeah, technically being 10% bf while looking big is ideal but impossible natty lol

Keep in mind i have acne scars and dark circles, and both as you may logically know get much worse for every 1% bf you drop. Scars expand as fat gets lost. So im not a good example for the thing i said how people say i look "ill".

The reason they say it is:
1. Acne scars + hollow cheeks = meth head junkie pheno
2. And body being small af now
Oh I see what you mean. Ive able to retain a lot of muscle and strength while cutting which is probably why I didn’t see those negatives

Oh I see what you mean. Ive able to retain a lot of muscle and strength while cutting which is probably why I didn’t see those negatives
Do you really? Here is a guy (David Laid) with top 1% muscle genes in a t shirt
SmartSelect 20211125 041257 Chrome

Going years gymceling just to look like this in a shirt. You can tell he is athletic but thats just it. This is the consequence of being sub 15%. Painfully working your butt out just to look "eh looks nice" is quite sad.

The brutal Nagasaki blackpill is for natty fat is the most important for size

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Slob, NONE and 4 others
Being "big" is giga important tbh, i learned this after becoming a twink now, muh hollow cheeks meanwhile looking like an insect when seen with other males because of no fat, 6'1 but somehow 5'9 ogrecels size mog me to oblivion bruuutal
Yup... and that’s esp true for sex appeal.

Exhibit A: This guy is a pretty face... but he doesn’t exude sex appeal

4657059E 9059 4121 A8B8 071C641EEE37

MOGGED

75E5F866 9AC6 4973 A28B F53C4D3EEA9E
BE19994E 423B 469A 9068 D62709CD3538
2FA8A68E 865E 4DE7 A81A C4BDAADC79B6

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NONE, GymCelNeckPill, Deleted member 14561 and 2 others
its all about face son

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Slob, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
They are saying bulky. Like the type of mass that Carries muscle with it. Not just obese.

think like football player vs gymnast.

fatter people 14-18% are almost always stronger and more intimidating in clothes than ppl below 14%

anything over 20% is negative because then the cheeks and face look chubby.

Being kinda fat only works if like youre on gear like mattdoesfitness. If you're natty then stay lean cuz like nobody will ever know u lift in a shirt

• +1
Reactions: Slob
They are saying bulky. Like the type of mass that Carries muscle with it. Not just obese.

think like football player vs gymnast.

fatter people 14-18% are almost always stronger and more intimidating in clothes than ppl below 14%

anything over 20% is negative because then the cheeks and face look chubby.
This is 13-15% bf on gear btw

Attachments

• DxRVs8DWsAAVmIV.jpg
    DxRVs8DWsAAVmIV.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: thegoat
View attachment 1415935

Correct. Being below 14% is good for insane zygo type 1/10000 faces. Also should never go above 19-20%

• +1
Correct. Being below 14% is good for insane zygo type 1/10000 faces. Also should never go above 19-20%
What do you mean by insane zygo type? As in zygos that are well projected?

View attachment 1415945
Going years gymceling just to look like this in a shirt. You can tell he is athletic but thats just it. This is the consequence of being sub 15%. Painfully working your butt out just to look "eh looks nice" is quite sad.

5016DA28 B020 434A A85D C84DDE557727

I have really good genetics for natty but I’ve also been working out consistently for 5,6 years.

• Woah
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14160
Where did you reach the max? I suppose in 2 years you got 80% of your current body right?
Yeah I’ve heard a lot of guys say majority of natty gains come in first years but wasn’t really the case for me.
First year bench went from 65 to 135. 2nd year 135 to 200ish. Then by end 3rd year I blew up to 315 somehow. Peaked at 350ish but I stopped caring about gains cuz of university

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thegoat and TsarTsar444
Yeah I’ve heard a lot of guys say majority of natty gains come in first years but wasn’t really the case for me.
First year bench went from 65 to 135. 2nd year 135 to 200ish. Then by end 3rd year I blew up to 315 somehow. Peaked at 350ish but I stopped caring about gains cuz of university
This is for 1 rep max right? Fuark mirin hope to get there, i just started gymceling 1.5 month ago :feelsgood: (on a cut)

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14160
lifefuel. Was there any reasons why u still made massive gains in the third year? Like were you cutting for the first 2 years and finally decided to bulk 3rd year?

View attachment 1415945

Laid doesnt have good muscle building or bodybuilding genes besides his waist line btw. I was nowhere near as skinny as him natty lel

Some studys say ideal penis size is 6.4x4.9

View attachment 1415945

Brutal

Ive been accused of using gear based on physique pics I post on social media yet I look just like Laid irl

Visibly athletic, but unless Im naked I just look like any normie especially in thick winter clothes

• So Sad
said this a while ago but ofc they dont listen. thanks for finding the study to prove it.

i was skiny af my entire life, 6 pack etc. recetnly started putting on some weight and my face, body everything looks so much better. just dont get fat

• +1
View attachment 1416156View attachment 1416157

Maybe 6/10 overall but I've never seen someone natty physique mog me
Quintbeastwood is way better and is an example of 8/10 genes. I know him irl and always thought he was a fake natty until i saw him actually start injecting and he actually got gigantic
This was me in year 2 with absolute ass training eating wendys everyday. U look decent but youre really overrating yourself. U dont have really good or even elite genes and quint was training a little less time than you as well when he was natty

Attachments

• Screenshots_2021-11-04-11-53-34.png
    Screenshots_2021-11-04-11-53-34.png
    578.9 KB · Views: 0
  • mqqla9lwmuj51.jpg
    mqqla9lwmuj51.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
View attachment 1415935

low bodyfat is a cope if you dont have bones. look how bad Christian bale looks at low Bodyfat. it looks unhealthy
81AJ8kDwN1L SL1500

also being a twink irl is a big FAILO. men wont respect u and women don't really like it (except maybe 14yo girls, but they dont care about many other stuff either like height).

goal is to be lean + somewhat muscular while looking healthy

Quintbeastwood is way better and is an example of 8/10 genes. I know him irl and always thought he was a fake natty until i saw him actually start injecting and he actually got gigantic
This was me in year 2 with absolute ass training eating wendys everyday. U look decent but youre really overrating yourself. U dont have really good or even elite genes and quint was training a little less time than you as well when he was natty
who's dad wrote to you on messanger jfl