Some users have grown on me

murdah

murdah

Kraken
When I was first on this website, I didn’t like a few users like @yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @GabachoCopium @📎♿️⚙️ now we are like best buds :feelsez:. Has anyone else experienced this?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, jisko32, 5'7 zoomer and 12 others
Why didn't you like me at first?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, <6PSLcel, nigkook and 5 others
I didn't dislike people here 6 months ago and don't dislike people here now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook and murdah
i’m a polarizing figure ‼️

you either hate me or you love me

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, sub5c3l and murdah
@moggathon is growing on me as well

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ChadL1te, yen, nigkook and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: yen, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 1 other person
i had no idea who he was until he invited me to a groupchat back in september, cool fella ngl

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, murdah and sub5c3l
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, Costcosuperstore, sub5c3l and 1 other person
This sounds gay af, like if he inserted his flaccid cock and now it is getting hard inside you. "Growing on me" :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Sushifart, mayo mogger and 4 others
This sounds gay af, like if he inserted his flaccid cock and now it is getting hard inside you. "Growing on me" :lul::lul:
you’re the gay one pal

stop posting your dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Sushifart, NumbThePain and 3 others
Your the one who chose to think of it like that faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Sushifart, NumbThePain and 4 others
I hated InnerVoid but now I'm sad that he's gone. I hated @asdvek too idk why really

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, 📎♿️⚙️, ConfusedBolivian and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and sub5c3l
When I was first on this website, I didn’t like a few users like @yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @GabachoCopium @📎♿️⚙️ now we are like best buds :feelsez:. Has anyone else experienced this?

Nope, you are still as retarded as the first time I saw you.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Sushifart, sub5c3l and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Sushifart, sub5c3l and 2 others
i also disliked @yeeyeeslayer and now like him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, murdah and sub5c3l
mine would be my mutt friend @try2beme i can see the childhood trauma behind his threads now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, murdah and sub5c3l
do you like me?

• Love it
mine would be my mutt friend @try2beme i can see the childhood trauma behind his threads now
The easiest way to tell that he has childhood trauma is the fact that he became a Muslimcel. He (a Brazilian mutt with no identity) is so desperate for belonging, that he joined the first thing he saw which looked like a cool mutt club—Islam.

Sad but very much expected!

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, sub5c3l and mayo mogger
The easiest way to tell that he has childhood trauma is the fact that he became a Muslimcel. He (a Brazilian mutt with no identity) is so desperate for belonging, that he joined the first thing he saw which looked like a cool mutt club—Islam.

Sad but very much expected!
I laugh everytime Ubermensch calls us mutts :lul::ROFLMAO:. Hitler would label us the same my friend ;)

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I laugh everytime Ubermensch calls us mutts :lul::ROFLMAO:. Hitler would label us the same my friend ;)
I say it in jest. I use it as a weapon against those who I dislike (islamists). Don’t be offended faggot

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, n9wiff and murdah
I say it in jest. I use it as a weapon against those who I dislike (islamists). Don’t be offended faggot
All the muslims on here have treated me with respect and properly. While you christians call me a mutt 24/7 :feelswah:. @PrinceLuenLeoncur @i_love_roosters

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and i_love_roosters
Would you prefer Islamic or Jewish takeover? :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and murdah
All the muslims on here have treated me with respect and properly. While you christians call me a mutt 24/7 :feelswah:. @PrinceLuenLeoncur @i_love_roosters
Are you actually a mutt?

• +1

Attachments

• 4119573-39674d29682b589a22734dd87fc049b4.mov
    3.1 MB
  • JFL

Attachments

• 4047263_IMG_0_9.mp4
    1 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Jfl it was the muzzies trolling you the most for claiming to look med :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and murdah
Would you prefer Islamic or Jewish takeover? :feelshah:
The correct answer is neither. The Christian takeover has been ongoing for 2000 years now. Christendom reigns supreme today, tomorrow and forevermore

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and HTN_Mentalcel
The correct answer is neither. The Christian takeover has been ongoing for 2000 years now. Christendom reigns supreme today, tomorrow and forevermore
Your an agnostic

What do you do in heaven?
The concept of heaven in Christianity is 2-fold with a transitory spiritual heaven and an ultimately eternal heaven wherein we have new PHYSICAL glorified and incorruptible bodies

What we will not be doing in heaven is snacking on an all you can eat and fuck pussy buffet. Islam type shit

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
The concept of heaven in Christianity is 2-fold with a transitory spiritual heaven and an ultimately eternal heaven wherein we have new PHYSICAL glorified and incorruptible bodies

What we will not be doing in heaven is snacking on an all you can eat and fuck pussy buffet. Islam type shit
72 Virgins

72 Virgins

@Autismcel
@yeeyeeslayer
@MaghrebGator
@Fiqh
@SecularIslamist
@Michael Myers

Last edited:
  • JFL
Sounds lame asf ngl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 51576
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and murdah
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and murdah
what about me

• +1