OMAD = One meal a day

?

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector
Omar diet is stupid it's just less fastening just track your calories

OMAD = One meal a day

?
yeah.
But for Buddhist practise reasons only in the past. expecially on Uposatha days, but I did it for longer periods also.
In my body appearance, I became looking like a total soy-skinny-fag. Which I was already to a large extend, but even worse under 1 meal per day regime practise.

it works you just have to be able to actually eat all the calories you need in one meal which most people cant because they dont have the stomach capacity and are used to eating small meals all day

its basically just the most extreme version of intermittent fasting, from a health perspective theres not that much difference between OMAD and eating on a 2-6 hour window but its very convenient and if youre on a strict cut OMAD will let you eat one big satiating meal instead of two or three anemic tiny meals

• +1
Reactions: sdmaster and Cope_detector
OMAD = One meal a day

?

Yes its extremely good diet. I would argue this to be the way of eating from now.

Breakfast lunch and dinner is made up bullshit. it was kelloggs cereal company that said "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" to push their shitty sugary cereals and the government pushing their oestrogen filled milk.

Massive fat loss, if you are prediabetic this will fix it, more time, more energy, after a month you will have mental clarity.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 3162
THERE IS NO WONDER DIET , IT IS LESS CALORIES IN THAN OUT

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Cope_detector, Carbon Copy and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Lars
True, it's just a question how you want to eat your calories.
Yeah true you can eat like shit indeed with omad but i dont know how you feel when fasted for the other 23 hours maybe you can cope with caffeine pills

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
Yes its extremely good diet. I would argue this to be the way of eating from now.

Breakfast lunch and dinner is made up bullshit. it was kelloggs cereal company that said "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" to push their shitty sugary cereals and the government pushing their oestrogen filled milk.

Massive fat loss, if you are prediabetic this will fix it, more time, more energy, after a month you will have mental clarity.
Some people don’t do well with fasting (including me). When I skip breakfast (I don’t eat cereal but anyways), I’m a lot hungrier later and tend to binge.

It’s an individual thing that depends on your genetics, hormones, personality, etc. Most important thing at the end of the day is caloric deficit.

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector
OMAD = One meal a day

?
Not on purpose but even jumping breakfast and eating a poor meal did alot of difference in 2 weeks. I’ve always been thin but i dropped from 14% to 8%

My suggestion if you are used to eat alot is
-Breakfast: Coffè with milk ( your muscles gonna need the calcium but you won’t have any excessive calories)
-Launch: Sandwitch
-Dinner: I used to eat just a plate of pasta and eventually some red meat

Jumping breakfast is what it does the most imo; because you are aleready “starving” since 8 hours

• +1
Reactions: InSplit and Cope_detector
try gomad instead, drinking 6 galloons of milk daily

Everyone here is low IQ and doesn't realize that intermitent fasting is one of the keys for living longer. Keep your diet OP and let these fuckers die in their 80s. Me, personally? Going for the 100s

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 7902 and Popsmoke
Just do IF fasting. 16 hour fasts, 8 hour window to eat during the day, track calories, high protein medium carbs.

All these new things that are coming up like OMAD, rolling 48s, rolling 72s etc are just extreme and I don't see the point in them.

Makes you feel a lot better than normally eating 4-5 meals a day