Someone do a heterochromia (eye color) tinder experiment ill pay you

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

The Poet. (Dm for Therapy)
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Posts
66,374
Reputation
114,604
Wanna see if bitches would actually give af

Here's my progress rn
Screenshot 20230612 182559 Snapchat

(Left is right

20230611 191253

(Right is right)

Got work to do before I can take pics that'll make it obvious tbh but one closeup selfie should be good enough, I'll make my second pic some gymcel shit

Accutane purge kinda bad so I haven't done it myself yet but I'll post when I do and prob face reveal

Msg me or reply I'll pay you 10 dollars it should be easy asf just edit one eye different color, green and blue specifically.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bajio, Deleted member 27152 and Deleted member 27550
nightmare fuel giga-nonNT
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 27550
Can you for once stop posting about your eyes
 
I don’t think girls would care too much
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 26633
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 27472
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26633

Similar threads

sunlessthegreat
Replies
10
Views
45
sunlessthegreat
sunlessthegreat
H
Replies
3
Views
42
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
F
Replies
2
Views
37
ecstazy
ecstazy
trueceli
Replies
1
Views
48
jhontoilet
jhontoilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top