Someone ever get too euphoric from the thought of ascending to your final best form ???

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ’ฆ
I get a orgasm just even thinking of how much better I'm gonna look after full softmaxx and hardmaxxing after 4-5 years . I even get rock hard erections thinking at my ascension. The feeling is hard to describe. It's an euphoric high like you've taken drugs and you suddenly go to sleep . I'm not even in my full form and yet fuck girls like crazy . Imagine being fully ascended and then investing in some country and getting rid of my passport . Can't believe I will be Chad after all . It's my dream โœจCan't believe I will get rid of my passport failo and will be Al Italiano. Pizza and pasta here I come . Be ready to accept me. I come to Napoli ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™@the BULL ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. My new name allesandro caruccio๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. Is this a disease or disorder yakhis ????? Fuck I'm leaking cum after I typed all this thinking of my ascension ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19548, the BULL and 1 other person
No. I'm 5"5 so it's never gonna happen, no point in fantasizing.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel, LightSkinNoob, wollet2 and 3 others

THE GREATEST VIDEO-SHARING NETWORK ON THE INTERNET! But you have to lose Youtube in order for it to work.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and currylightskin
:feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
@RabidRosaries you feel euphoric thinking of your ascension yakhi ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™ ????

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and currylightskin
I get a orgasm just even thinking of how much better I'm gonna look after full softmaxx and hardmaxxing after 4-5 years . I even get rock hard erections thinking at my ascension. The feeling is hard to describe. It's an euphoric high like you've taken drugs and you suddenly go to sleep . I'm not even in my full form and yet fuck girls like crazy . Imagine being fully ascended and then investing in some country and getting rid of my passport . Can't believe I will be Chad after all . It's my dream โœจCan't believe I will get rid of my passport failo and will be Al Italiano. Pizza and pasta here I come . Be ready to accept me. I come to Napoli ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™@the BULL ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. My new name allesandro caruccio๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. Is this a disease or disorder yakhis ????? Fuck I'm leaking cum after I typed all this thinking of my ascension ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
the IOIs from women are a fuckin huge (very huge) motivation to keep looksmaxxing

• Love it
@RabidRosaries you feel euphoric thinking of your ascension yakhi ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™ ????
Yes I get insane dopamine but now I have left spiritual path and only thinking about looks and fat which is a bad thing yakhi:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
No ascension

• So Sad
  • JFL