someone help me cope with my diffuse thinning

dakchuh

dakchuh

Master
i've had diffuse thinning for like 4 years now. my hair has been thinning evenly across my entire head, top, sides, back. no bald spots. hairline has basically not moved AT ALL, it looks the exact same as my old photos when i still had hair. from looking closely in the mirror it doesnt look like i have a lot of miniaturization (although i cant say for sure), just very low density (maybe 30-40% left). ive been NEET basement rotting for the entire time so ive had low vit D for sure. i started taking 3k IU vit D three months ago then bumped it up to 6k recently and added K2, zinc and magnesium. someone tell me i'll get my hair back. :hnghn:

Last edited:
Fin + ru58441 + min + microneedling

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, SteveRogers, Acromegaly_Chad and 3 others
Dermarolling 1.5mm - every 3 weeks

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Start fin and minox 4 years ago

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, SteveRogers, Deleted member and 1 other person
Hereditary hairloss pattern doesnt have to always be as seen on Norwood scale. Sometimes hairline can be unaffected while rest of the head goes to shit. Weird that you didnt do anything about it considering its been 4 years, you shouldve at least started 5% minox so your follicules dont die out from lack of scalp blood circulation. Main cause of norwooding is that DHT attaches to hair follicles and stops them from receiving nutrients from blood. As the time goes follicles get blood starved, start miniaturizing and get destroyed which is why minox/increasing circulation in scalp is first line of defense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and PYT
Hereditary hairloss pattern doesnt have to always be as seen on Norwood scale. Sometimes hairline can be unaffected while rest of the head goes to shit. Weird that you didnt do anything about it considering its been 4 years, you shouldve at least started 5% minox so your follicules dont die out from lack of scalp blood circulation. Main cause of norwooding is that DHT attaches to hair follicles and stops them from receiving nutrients from blood. As the time goes follicles get blood starved, start miniaturizing and get destroyed which is why minox/increasing circulation in scalp is first line of defense.
Would Micro needling stab DHT out the follicles? Or does it only increase the blood circulation

i was a depressed basement rotting NEET

• So Sad
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
You need to get your dietary Calcium to Phosphorus ratio to 1:1 ideally 2:1
Input your diet on cronometer and you will get your mineral intake

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Would Micro needling stab DHT out the follicles? Or does it only increase the blood circulation
No, i doubt microneedling on its own would have much effect except slightly increasing circulation. You need topical minox to drastically increase blood supply to follicles and negate loss of blood supply from DHT.

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT
No, i doubt microneedling on its own would have much effect except slightly increasing circulation. You need topical minox to drastically increase blood supply to follicles and negate loss of blood supply from DHT.
It only works for 2 years and it makes your hair all greasy and shit it’s over:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
fuck, at least give me hope to cope that my hairloss is just to due to vitamin deficiency. is minox necessary? i dont mind taking fin pills but applying shit to my head every day sounds very troublesome.

• +1
It only works for 2 years and it makes your hair all greasy and shit it’s over:feelsrope:
Im not sure where the information that it only works for 2 years comes from, ive seen it being spread here but the minox will always increase microcirculation where its applied and it doesnt suddenly just stop working as it has fairly simple mechanism of action.

Last edited:
  • +1
fuck, at least give me hope to cope that my hairloss is just to due to vitamin deficiency. is minox necessary? i dont mind taking fin pills but applying shit to my head every day sounds very troublesome.
I skipped topical stuff and went straight to fin, my hair are shitty enough without greasing them even more

Might actually be telogen evoflium or whatever the fuck, I’d rather diffuse thin all around with a a hairline then norwood

Worst case scenario you buzz your hair down and it still looks good cause of your hairline. Most people aren’t as lucky

Im not sure where the information that it only works for 2 years comes from, ive seen it being spread here but the minox will always increase microcirculation where its applied and it doesnt suddenly just stop working as it has fairly simply mechanism of action.
That and that fin only works for 5-10 years, it’s fucking brutal. I really don’t mind taking a pill daily for 10 years but for what? Just so I can get raped 10 years later?

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
go to a dermatologist and get your blood checked

If you taken min just be ready to look 80 when you’re 50.
fin + ketoconazole pls